Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,721 to 45,740 of 69,964

DannyBoi

I was thinking that Nintendo were going to overhaul the Switch and Eshop on the 30th to renew interest in the Switch and then stock comes in on the 30th and everybody rushes to buy a switch.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

DarkRula

And let's be perfectly honest here. Why do Nintendo care what a third party is doing and cater stock shortage and boom to that one game when they could do so for one of their biggest hits we know of in this year that is sure to be a hit with the masses?

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

DannyBoi

@HobbitGamer Just really want the OS to be overhauled.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

toiletduck

@DannyBoi lol there seems to be a very serious gap between what you think and expect and how the market works...

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

gcunit

Maybe it's just me because I've had them on my ignore list for a while, but it seems like the last few pages of this thread is just everyone replying to someone who should probably be on your ignore lists too

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

MuhBael

How long until Bioshock Collection gets 100% confirmed like Metro Exodus?

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

DarkRula

@Anti-Matter I don't think the Organisation are returning in a new game. KH3 pretty much saw to them never returning bar some more wacky dimensional warping of the timeline. If anything, Sora might go against the foretellers as seen at the end of KH3.

DarkRula

DarkRula

@DarthNocturnal Yeah, I had a look at the article linked before posting, and saw no mention of the Organisation within it, but decided to post anyway. Just seems silly that the Organisation would ever return considering the end of 3, and I wanted to point that out.

DarkRula

Magician

Listening to the constant Switch Pro rumors throughout 2020 is going to be exhausting. Even more so than the Switch Mini rumors were from late 2018 through 2019 before the Switch Lite was officially announced.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MuhBael

And then we'll have to deal with the Switch Pro Lite rumors

MuhBael

Magician

MuhBael wrote:

And then we'll have to deal with the Switch Pro Lite rumors

In truth, I want Nintendo to take the 8bitdo dual d-pad controller design and deliver a Switch Micro.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SuperSpaghetti

Nintendo sent me their newsletter in my email and included some stats for me. According to those, I’ve played 91 hours total, Saints Row 3 is my most played game and Action is my most played genre. That’s true, as I’m just finished Wolfenstein and am now playing through LA Noire and Red Faction. I do play Mario Kart online frequently too.

Future games collector

JaxonH

We’ve actually got a pretty reasonable month coming up, even moreso considering there’s no 1st party releases, and it’s a short month.

February
Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (2/4)
Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate (2/14)
Darksiders Genesis (2/14)
Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl- Gold (2/14)
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] (2/20)
Devil May Cry 3 (2/20)
Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection (2/22)
Samurai Showdown (2/25)
Two-Point Hospital (2/25)
Metro Redux (2/28)
Rune Factory 4 (2/28)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

@Zuljaras I might grab origins on Wii u if it's not announced in the next direct. I never played that one either.

NintendoByNature

Ryu_Niiyama

Oh snap rune factory is next month?! There goes my free time.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

RR529

Finished up defeating all the Unique Monsters (optional bosses) in XC2: Torna tonight! By far the toughest was a level 48 deer monster that was absolutely kicking my butt even though my entire party was nearly 20 levels higher than it at level 66 (I think it had a bucking attack that would nearly one-shot anyone positioned behind it). It's difficulty really suprised me because none of the other Unique Monsters gave me nearly as much trouble (including a giant level 55 Manta Ray, that I managed to easily defeat even with an incomplete party after someone fell off a cliff early on in the fight).

Anyhow, now that I've done that and have completed all the sidequests as well, I think I'm going to take on the final boss. The only extraneous activity I haven't done is fight the Golden Monsters.

It's been a really strong way to start 2020 for me on Switch.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MuhBael

@JaxonH Hmm nothing interesting for me. Guess I'll check what old game I would like to buy

MuhBael

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic