Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,701 to 45,720 of 69,962

DannyBoi

I hope this year isn't 2018 again.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

MuhBael

@DannyBoi don't think so, this year is already better than 2018. In all of 2018 I think I only bought 2 games

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Ralizah

Animal Crossing, Shantae, Snack World, Trials of Mana... 2020 is already better than 2018 for me, and it has barely even started.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

DannyBoi

I have a theory for this year. Nintendo will stop doing directs.

Grumblevolcano

So far 2018 is looking better than 2020 for me, that said by now in 2018 we had a Direct Mini so we knew a lot more about the first half. Also back in December 2017, Nintendo treated the Game Awards seriously meanwhile December 2019 Game Awards was a complete joke.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Magician

Depending on your taste in game genres, 2020 will be leagues better than 2018 was.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

NintendoByNature

I'm pretty excited for 2020. Not an AC or xenoblade fan but there's already enough stuff to keep me interested. And that's before Nintendos direct. So who knows what else theyll add in for 2020. Aside from some indie games, looking forward to trials of mana a lot. Same with doom, megaman zx collection, dmc3, metro redux to name a few. That's only the first half too. Can't wait to see what's in the 2nd half.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Zuljaras the arkham games were favorites of mine. Played thru asylum, and city back in the day. I never finished the 3rd one(knight?). That would be big if they came. I loved the stealth, the combat, the detective work, and building scaling, all that stuff.

NintendoByNature

MuhBael

Wait the Batman Arkham series is coming to Switch?

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Magician

MuhBael wrote:

Wait the Batman Arkham series is coming to Switch?

Hopes and dreams, nothing official has been announced.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DannyBoi

Has Nintendo made a deliberate shortage of Nintendo Switches, or have they just produced too little?

DannyBoi

@DarthNocturnal To renew interest in it? You can get the Switch lite though. You'd think they would make a shortage of both the Switch and Lite.

DannyBoi

@DarthNocturnal I think the shortage may have something to do with what that creative director for DMC3 on switch said( look out for january 16th january 30th and february 13th). And the Switch is getting stock back on the 30th.

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi wrote:

@DarthNocturnal I think the shortage may have something to do with what that creative director for DMC3 on switch said( look out for january 16th january 30th and february 13th). And the Switch is getting stock back on the 30th.

Not sure i follow how the two are correlated. I don't think stock issues have to do with devil may cry but i could be wrong.

NintendoByNature

link3710

@DannyBoi Nah, that's literally just most likely a new feature for a 15 year old game. They wouldn't lower stock of a console just for that. It's more likely to be the fact that:

A: The New Switch Revision and Switch Lite share a CPU
B: Said CPU is stock limited in what any company can get their hands on.

They probably thought the Lite would be more popular, and just mismanaged their stock slightly. It's not like the shortage is that bad... sure a few stores don't have it, but if you want a Switch there's still stock left in plenty of stores, and online ordering never ran out at least in the US.

link3710

Toy_Link

@DannyBoi
?????
What do Switch restocks have to do with DMC3?

You may as well take the tease for "a KH game coming sooner than you think" as an announcement for a PS5 centered state of play.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

DannyBoi

@Toy_Link Maybe they have created a shortage and they will make a special announcement on the 30th that will renew interest in the docakable switch. Such as an Eshop overhaul. Then that will greatly encourage sales of the dockable switch.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic