Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,661 to 45,680 of 69,981

DannyBoi

Not going to sell my Switch. This maintenance could be relevant to the 10.0 update. I will wait and see what happens.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

redd214

@DannyBoi so just the possibility of a system update is enough to reconsider getting rid of your switch and not the awesome games you can play. LOL, quite a take there, hope it works out for you bud

redd214

WoomyNNYes

Is there a site or page that has a list of Switch releases for upcoming weeks? Or a calendar? Eshop neglects to show a comprehensive list of upcoming releases.

Side note: I think indie direct game Skellboy, releases this week or next.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

1UP_MARIO

@redd214 I was gonna write the same thing.
@DannyBoi

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

@DannyBoi
Do Not sell your Switch !
I ALMOST did the same thing with my PS4 slim before E3 2019.
Before that i still halfhearted with PS4.
But after my brokenheart from EA decision to not porting The Sims 4 for Nintendo Switch from their presentation, i have no choice but have take care my PS4 slim and after i bought PSN voucher for PS4 for first time to buy The Sims 4 dlcs, i slowly got my affection with PS4 Slim like i have no irky with my PS4 slim. Moreover, on December 2019 i gained another hype from PS3 and PSP, the machines i have never owned before.

You might change your mind to keep your Switch by some reasons. I knew Nintendo Switch still have some flaws but it still tolerable enough to keep my hype on Nintendo Switch.

Anti-Matter

MuhBael

This!! Never sell a console unless is absolutely necessary like life or death necessary. I will regret selling all my consoles and games for as long as I live.

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

WoomyNNYes

Thanks @link3710 !

@MuhBael pero, pero, mi Español es muy, muy terrible!?
Tambien, son galletas comida? Tengo hambre.
Son juegos comida?

Just being silly with the few Spanish words I know. My Spanish is really weak, but I'll check it out. Thanks!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

@Woomy_NNYes usually @JaxonH has a complete list of 2020 and beyond games readily available(hope you don't mind me Brining you into this). Everything from January releases to February and so on.

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

The two maintences for tonight are purchasing and using passes and notice to friends. Any idea what they mean??

link3710

@DannyBoi Nope! Which is why people think it may have something to do with a system update. But the last one looked even more like a system update and it turned out to be to fix people's access to the old system update. We won't find out the truth this time until they post the more detailed notes after maintenance.

link3710

DannyBoi

If the all the maintence this month is to do with update 10.0 it will be a big update. Some of the maintence was for notice to friends which is to do with friends list and they have had a lot of of online play maintence. So maybe the update will bring voice chat and messaging?

link3710

@DannyBoi Highly unlikely. Chances are we'll get Animal Crossing icons and maybe at best something like a notification system that lets specific games leave you alerts or something rather than a global system. Or, far more likely, it'll just make changes to make the system harder to hack and have no user-facing features.

link3710

MsJubilee

MuhBael wrote:

This!! Never sell a console unless is absolutely necessary like life or death necessary. I will regret selling all my consoles and games for as long as I live.

Consoles aren't that special to keep until a life or death situation, especially the current ones.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

JaxonH

NintendoByNature wrote:

@Woomy_NNYes usually @JaxonH has a complete list of 2020 and beyond games readily available(hope you don't mind me Brining you into this). Everything from January releases to February and so on.

Hasn’t been updated in a while, so may need some corrections

January
Atelier Ayesha DX (1/14)
Atelier Escha & Logy DX (1/14)
Atelier Shallie DX (1/14)
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (1/17)
Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha (1/21)
Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD (1/23)
February
Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (2/4)
Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate (2/14)
Darksiders Genesis (2/14)
Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl- Gold (2/14)
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] (2/20)
Devil May Cry 3 (2/20)
Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection (2/22)
Samurai Showdown (2/25)
Two-Point Hospital (2/25)
Metro Redux (2/28)
March
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (3/6)
Langrisser Collection (3/10)
My Hero: One’s Justice 2 (3/13)
Fairy Tale (3/19)
Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (3/19)
Animal Crossing New Horizons (3/20)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (3/27)
RPG Maker MV (3/30)
April
Trials of Mana (4/24)
2020 - TBA
Solomon Program
Zombie Army Trilogy
Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo
Samurai Showdown Collection
Rune Factory 4
The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Super Robot Wars X
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- Road To Boruto
Bravely Default II
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Gods and Monsters
Panzer Dragoon Remake
DOOM 64
DOOM Eternal
Star Wars: Skywalker Saga
Pillars of Eternity 2
Minecraft Dungeons
No More Heroes 3
Empire of Sin
Shantae And The Seven Sirens
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s
Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
Rune Factory 5
Hollow Knight Silksong
Of Rice And Ruin
Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Hyper Sports R
Streets of Rage 4
Inazuma Eleven
Yokai Watch 4
Bayonetta 3
Shin Megami Tensei V
Persona 5 Scramble
Metroid Prime 4 Trilogy
Zelda Breath of the Wild 2
Digimon Survive
The Outer Worlds
Detective Pikachu
XIII
Rock of Ages III
Little Nightmares II
Port Royale 4
Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Rogue Company
Deadly Premonition 2
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Brigandine
Katanakami
void tRrLM(); //Void Terrarium
Overwatch 2
Axiom Verge 2
Sports Story
Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training
Death Come True

@link3710
It’s expensive but mClassic was worth it imo. It does help clean up the jaggies quite well on Switch, most notably in games that aren’t using AA already or only use it lightly (hence why Luigi’s Mansion 3 sees negligible improvement, but Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Zelda, Mario Kart, etc all see noticeable smoothing).

It’s basically made for the Switch.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

OorWullie

@ryobi85 I had bad drift for the first time 2 weeks ago. I've had brief drift before which disappeared.... briefly but never bad drift.I thought I was yet another victim of the dreaded drift,I already have 2 different issues with both Joy-con as it is. Fortunately for me, the problem doesn't seem to be with the stick....yet. Without meaning to sound rude, I blew on the stick, wiggled it 360 and the up-drift was gone. Give it a blow, you never know.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

DannyBoi

@link3710 I highly doubt the maintenance last night/early this morning was just for the switch online app. All the update for the app did was fix with in issues. And we have had a lot of maintenance this month. Surely it can't have been just for the Nintendo switch online app.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic