Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,501 to 45,520 of 69,981

Ryu_Niiyama

@Magician Aww. That sucks for me. I'm trying to buy less games from the JPN shop due to the higher prices but that is always a tempting perk for me. The fact that it is pretty much set during Samuraidou 1 based upon what screen shots I've seen makes it a buy as soon as November hits (I'm on a strict budget this year. The last game I bought was because I happened to have some eshop credit sitting around). Oh the wait is going to be horrible. That being said I do hope that they still make a Samuraidou 5. It isn't the prettiest series, but the combat is fun and the amount of endings/paths make each game have a ton of replay value. Still working on 4 plus.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

SuperSpaghetti

Anti-Matter wrote:

@NintendoByNature
I still hate them all rated Mature characters on Smash Bros games even no gore and blood on Smash bros games.
I don't even want to see them.
I don't even want to know their name.
I don't even want to hear their voices.
I don't even want to use them or fight against them.
I am against all rated Mature games contents for every single things.
Once the kid games has been added by rated Mature characters, it has been already tainted for me. It has been already cursed by a sin. The sin of rated Mature characters existence. I will never allowed any rated Mature references touching my gaming place. It's extremely restricted in my place. Even i have banned FF VII Remake for 1 word of foul language i have found and heard from the last trailer. 1 word of very Taboo word and i will never allow any games with cursing foul languages come into my gaming place.

You can’t be serious lmao

Future games collector

redd214

@SuperSpaghetti don't even make an attempt to try to rationalize or understand it my friend. It's just wasted effort trust us lol.

redd214

Diddy64

Well, today has been a bad day for me huh? After trying to contact nintendo.support.com to tell them my e-shop card does not function despite not being scratched in the back (until I purchased), it just so happens that I need to show them evidence via one attachment. But for reasons beyond my mind the attachment limit is 0. And without the attachment I can't send them my message (very weird if you ask me). Does anyone had happen this too or is this a really rare error for an attachment feature?

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Heavyarms55

@Diddy64 Do you mean attaching a picture to an e-mail to send them? What kind of attachment are you talking about? If it is e-mail, what service?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Diddy64

@Heavyarms55 It was to the support.nintendo.com.

Undergoing games:

Heavyarms55

@Diddy64 That's not what I mean, I mean what e-mail service are you using to talk to them? Gmail? Yahoo? Something else? Or are you using a chat service on their website? I'd like to try to help if I can but I don't know enough about the problem. I know that, for example, Gmail has a 25mb limit on attachments.

Or, if you already got it figured out, then great! All the better.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Diddy64

@Heavyarms55 If I'm not mistaken, it was via gmail. Though I used a Samsung Tablet and entered that page with Samsung Internet. I sound very inexperienced despite being past 25 😅

Undergoing games:

BruceCM

Weird, @Diddy64 .... Maybe check your setting in the Gmail app? But I don't remember there being anything about attachments sizes! Have you got anything else to try with, in case it is an odd problem with your tablet?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Heavyarms55

@Diddy64 @BruceCM is right, it could be in your settings for Gmail, or it could be in your tablet's settings.

It's also possible, if you are using 4G data instead of wifi, you might have reached your limit and the tablet might be blocking you to prevent an overage.

Grumblevolcano

All these last gen 3rd party games seemingly coming to Switch makes me wonder whether the Batman Arkham games aren't far off and if Square Enix has changed their mind about the Tomb Raider games.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

Finally, Sega is bringing Sonic 2 with Knuckles from inserting Sonic & Knuckles.

Now if only we could get Sonic 3

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

toiletduck

@JaxonH no release date yet right?

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

JaxonH

@toiletduck
Not that I'm aware of, no.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

DannyBoi

@link3710 maybe they are holding 10.0 back? We are due a system update(been a few months since the last one in September). The Switch OS is barebones.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

AndyD

I gotta get off of MHGU and get to playing my backlog of excellent RPGs. I am just trying to make progress in MHGU. But missing so many other games.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Dezzy

So does anyone have a third party wireless controller for the Switch that has fully functioning gyro controls?

I'm looking through the amazon and ebay descriptions and quite a few claim they do. But that's the sort of thing that a cheap controller will tend to be fail at miserably in my experience.

Does anyone have any info?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic