Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,481 to 45,500 of 69,995

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 You were saying about an April Direct so from March 21st until the Direct nothing is in sight, I was asking whether you'd think there'd be a "twitter direct" on March 18th for example to hold off until whenever you thought the April Direct would be.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

@Grumblevolcano Oh whoops, my mistake. The answer is no, because the investor's briefing will have locked down a date for the Fire Emblem DLC in May, we'll get some standalone release dates from major third parties between for April/May, and I think the Direct will come two weeks after AC:NH so it won't be a big gap with only that on the table. Oh and Trials of Mana is on April 24th, so we have a major 3rd party release too.

link3710

link3710

@SuperSpaghetti NintendoLife reported on it too, with direct links to the source. You can look it up yourself, it's definitely a legit rating. Doesn't mean it's going to happen for sure, but the port at least exists in some form, if only a proof of concept (like those GTA IV ratings from last year for Switch...)

link3710

SuperSpaghetti

Wait, GTA 4 ratings for the Switch exist?

Future games collector

DannyBoi

I dont like the fact that we may have towait untilmarch for a direct. What on earth is Nintendo thinking?????? Plus I really want update 10.0 to overhaul the OS. And when on earth is the update going to drop????

Edited on by DannyBoi

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Magician

DannyBoi wrote:

I dont like the fact that we may have towait untilmarch for a direct. What on earth is Nintendo thinking?????? Plus I really want update 10.0 to overhaul the OS. And when on earth is the update going to drop????

When it comes to Nintendo there's only one guarantee.

They won't do what you expect them to.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

link3710

@DannyBoi 2 and a half hours from now according to the schedule they posted weeks ago. I still don't expect literally any notable change in the 10.0 version other than Animal Crossing icons though.

link3710

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

@Anti-Matter What if the fifth fighter is Six-Pack Muscle Boy?

I don't care.
Smash Bros Ultimate has been tainted by rated Mature characters and i really hate them all, don't even want to see them, know their names or even play with them. 😡
Just forget Smash Bros.
Not even a worthy game for me.
ARMS is thousand times much better than Smash Bros games in my opinion.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@Anti-Matter even though there are some mature rated characters( from mature games), I don't recall anything in the game being mature rated. It's pretty kid friendly even when you take characters like bayonetta or solid snake into consideration. There's no gore or blood for that matter. The darkest thing in the game is probably Draculas castle and that's pretty much cosmetic. I dont think there's anything in that arena I'd consider mature rated. I know you like your certain games but I don't think you can say smash is tainted by certain characters.

Oh and I do want to try arms eventually. I wish it would be on a decent sale once in a while. Almost 3 years after launch it should be half price by now.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Octane I know it was on one of the recent holiday/new year sales but for $42. While it may be worth that price I'm not willing to spend that much on it right now. Nintendo needs to implement the nintendo selects again.

NintendoByNature

SuperSpaghetti

Anti-Matter wrote:

Octane wrote:

@Anti-Matter What if the fifth fighter is Six-Pack Muscle Boy?

I don't care.
Smash Bros Ultimate has been tainted by rated Mature characters and i really hate them all, don't even want to see them, know their names or even play with them. 😡
Just forget Smash Bros.
Not even a worthy game for me.
ARMS is thousand times much better than Smash Bros games in my opinion.

There are worse things in the world than naughty words and fictional violence, bro.

Future games collector

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
I still hate them all rated Mature characters on Smash Bros games even no gore and blood on Smash bros games.
I don't even want to see them.
I don't even want to know their name.
I don't even want to hear their voices.
I don't even want to use them or fight against them.
I am against all rated Mature games contents for every single things.
Once the kid games has been added by rated Mature characters, it has been already tainted for me. It has been already cursed by a sin. The sin of rated Mature characters existence. I will never allowed any rated Mature references touching my gaming place. It's extremely restricted in my place. Even i have banned FF VII Remake for 1 word of foul language i have found and heard from the last trailer. 1 word of very Taboo word and i will never allow any games with cursing foul languages come into my gaming place.

Anti-Matter

Ryu_Niiyama

Ok, moving on from the semi-monthly pile on Anti-Matter thread...

Anybody else getting katanakami? I'm biased since I like the Samuraidou series but this is a new direction but I'm willing to give it a go.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NintendoByNature

@Ryu_Niiyama I wasn't piling on him by any means, so please don't think i was. I was just pointing out there wasn't any mature rated content in smash imo.
@anti-matter understood my man. Just wanted let you know i haven't noticed anything in smash like that.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@DarthNocturnal
Oh, different.
I have observed FF XIII long time ago.
I saw "Damn it! " / "Damn you!" from FF XIII.
It still tolerable enough than a word of "S*** !" from FF VII Remake.
And beside, FF XIII has Mild Language content based on ESRB rating i saw on the backside of the cover.
I still allow Mild Language, but i will never allow Foul Languages.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi

@link3710 Where does it say that about update 10.0dropping?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Magician

@Ryu_Niiyama - Katana Kami? Yes indeed, I placed my preorder the moment I discovered that the Japanese version will (according to AmazonJP) support English straight away. That, and the Cero Z rating, which is M for Mature or Pegi 18 elsewhere around the world.

Could be interesting.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic