Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 44,961 to 44,980 of 69,981

toiletduck

@Ichiyama be carefull. That's where it starts. Some of us have lost jobs and wives 😉

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

HobbitGamer

@Ichiyama Just don’t forget to feed any pets or children. They’ll take your Switch over those things. Anything else is ok, I believe.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ralizah

Nice. I was waiting for Star Fox 2's SNES Classic exclusivity period to end.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NintendoByNature

December is really shaping up when i thought things would slow down. With the cyber sale, most of the games I purchased i didn't even get to til December, the sweet SWEET update for Mario Maker 2( cannot wait to see what people do with link, I'm not creative enough but i know others will churn out some good stuff for link), king of cards and showdown, and now this. I'm pretty much packed to the brim now. Let's not forget I still plan on grabbing rebel collection and/or witcher 3 around Xmas.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Not bad, new additions are always welcome. I’ve played StarFox 2 on the mini and prefer Command on DS. Felt like the same idea.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

The Mario Maker 2 update is out now.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

System update fixes joycon color not showing when attaching to system (thankfully).

This Daemon X Machina The Witcher collab outfit is amazing. Surely it will release in the west in the upcoming DxM update scheduled for this week?

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
What is?

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH Witcher collab free DLC for Daemon X Machina.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

I'm gonna check out the Mario Maker update. Thanks for the notice @Grumblevolcano . I was pretty deep in AC liberation but I just have to see what this is about.

Edit: it's REALLY cool. Played a couple levels from others. Now if only I can create some zelda 2 palaces ( with checkpoints at least 😉)

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Oh thanks. I just checked the NA eShop and it’s live there as well.

One thing I hate about eShop is, you can’t only download DLC for a physical game you also own digitally but don’t have downloaded. I have 3 Switches, a v2 and Lite for digital and a v2 for physical. The v2 physical does not have the game downloaded. And the only option to download the DLC after claiming it on another system (because I wasn’t thinking it through) is to re-download the entire software + DLC, Th en archive the game with the cartridge in, which ensures the digital game is removed but not the DLC. Had I claimed it on the physical system to begin with, then I could have just downloaded it on the other two digital systems, since they already have the digital game downloaded. Guess I’ll have to make it a point to do that in the future for any DLC of a physical game I also own digitally.

I’m guessing this is not a problem most people will encounter. I feel like I’m trailblazing digital download issues. I remember when I had purchased Monster Hunter XX digitally via the JP eShop, and it wouldn’t let me buy Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate from the NA eShop when it released as a result, and had to unlink my JP Nintendo Account from the secondary profile to be able to purchase the game. If there’s a snag with regard to digital downloads, you can count on me to find it 😁

@NintendoByNature
How are you liking Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation? I played some of it back on Vita, but at the time it had a serious bug that could nuke your save. So I stopped playing and never got back to it. I have it on Switch now, but I’ve been playing the mainline Assassin’s Creed III instead. Less than 2 days until Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed Rogue! May have to put ACIII on hold for Black Flag.

Edited on by JaxonH

JaxonH

Sold out at Amazon, but you can still get Starlink: Battle For Atlas for $9.99 at BestBuy, or $7.99 if you still have GCU

Alien Isolation is out, and well as Star Ocean. Alien Isolation is easily one of the best ports on Switch. It looks so good it's bonkers. Sound is incredible too. Now that I use headphones every time I play, I'm noticing good sound quality (something hard to notice with TV speakers or Switch speakers).

Edited on by JaxonH

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH I think it's not bad. It's been a while since I played an ac game. I think black flag was the last one I played. This one is more detective and stealth work it seems. From what I remember back when I was playing ac games it felt like more action. I'm enjoying it nonetheless. Just seems like a slower toned down ac game. I never tried it so I wanted to see how it was. I played 3 a while back but ill be playing ac3 when I'm done with this

NintendoByNature

Ryu_Niiyama

HAHA my 1TB microsd arrived today! I should not be this happy about disk space but I am. Will try to snag it before the leasing office closes but then I have to head straight to my Astronomical Society meeting so I'll start the transfer later tonight. I can finally take my DQ Switch out of the box!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Man, Alien Isolation isn’t doing too hot. Release day, and it’s barely broken #300 on the eShop charts in NA. Even despite its acclaim and incredible port quality. Gonna be a bad signal to Sega.

Same for Star Ocean, which I expected to do much better than it is being a Square Enix JRPG Classic, jewel of the PSP. And Call of Juarez, that one hasn’t even broken #1,000 on Amazon charts.

Even Assassin’s Creed Rebel Collection is still near #300 on Amazon. Not too worried about this one though, just because ACIII has done reasonably well and continues to do well even now.

Idk what it is but, none of these December games are selling. All of them really good games, really high quality ports and added gyro/touch/etc. Alien Isolation surprises me most though. Especially being digital only, you’d expect higher than 300 on its release day.

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH that's probabaly because everyone spent their budget for black Friday and the cyber deals. Trust me I'm grabbing ac rebel. But i also grabbed 5 or 6 titles during black Friday, and the smm2 update plus king of cards really doesn't need me buying anything else day 1 ya know

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

Switch has had a ridiculous busy last few months, with tons of big releases, Black Friday sales, etc. Also, Christmas is right around the corner. Not really the optimal time to download random ports of old games.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic