Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 44,801 to 44,820 of 45,669

redd214

Just sell things on ebay/locally, that's completely funded my gaming habit for almost a decade and takes very very little effort lol!

redd214

ryobi85

Been told that at work a switch mega is in the pipeline. So we get a mini now a mega. Sounds nuts it's a 12 inch screen with 500 gb. Sounds crazy I mean be good for house but taking that about would be a bit of a effort. Be nice though big screen

it's smash time people

HobbitGamer

@redd214 It’s even better when it’s not your stuff!! (I’m joking, of course)

I tend to play the trade value market. It’s like turnips. Converted $25 cash to $51 trade the other day.

@ryobi85 Never listen to that person(s) again.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ryu_Niiyama

@NEStalgia LOL thats why I work gaming into my schedule. That way nothing is lost. (Used to game during lunch but I go to the gym instead because I can't be bothered to get up early right now). Then again I nearly threw my back out carrying that Amaterasu statue box... (not really but it WAS heavy)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

ryobi85 wrote:

Sounds nuts

ryobi85 wrote:

Sounds crazy

It sounds crazy because it IS crazy. Nothing of the sort is in the works.

Ralizah

redd214

@HobbitGamer yeah its simple to do and doesnt take my work, surprised more people dont take advantage. Have spent less than $50 this week and have almost $150 in trade credit at GS because of the current promo. Going to hit up some yard sales this weekend and see if I can flip and make another $100 before it ends, free Switch Lite!!!

redd214

Galarian_Lassie

@ryobi85 Does he have an uncle who works at Nintendo or something? Why should we believe his/your information?

Where am I going! Nowhere, unless if I say otherwise!

NEStalgia

@ryobi85 Crazy is absolutely the very first word that came to my mind upon reading that.... I say that as someone on the record multiple times saying I'd love to have a 12" Switch.....

@redd214 Rob the train, then launder the stuff on eBay, got it! That's a great plan, you're a genius! I'll make sure you get all the credit for the plan! Now we just need hideout and we're all set! Maybe we can use @Ryu_Niiyama's Ami statue as our secret base?

NEStalgia

Ryu_Niiyama

Don't touch the statue! Took me a year to pay for it. (Although now I'm scared about the size of the Midna and AA statues I have coming down the pipe.)

EDIT: NOOOOO new gears of war statue! I'm going to die at Amazon...I just know it.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

EnteiFire

Hi,
I'm looking to get a new and larger sd card for my switch (256 or 400gb). I already have a 128 gb sd card so, I'm wondering what is the best way to tranfer data from the old one to a new one? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

EnteiFire

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama
This is why I now limit my collectibles to Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Xenoblade, Dragon Quest, Metroid, Zelda...

Ok that doesnt sound very "limited" at all.

Nevermind.

PLAYING
NS: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Vita: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH Doesn't get any cheaper really, you listed all A list properties with expensive merch (you are getting the DQ Switch...you know better)! LOL. I got into statues because I couldn't afford F4F (Zelda OoT) statues as a kid and my mom would have buried me in the back yard if I'd bought the (cheap now that I look back) statues that I wanted.

I was trying to go back to figma and sailor moon but every time I pay off a f4f they release something to replace it. Like everything while I'm paying off a big statue will be meh...As soon as I get the new box, "Oh hey here is a franchise you can't ignore, Ryu!" (granted this will keep me from trying to find the Sailor Moon pen that is like 500 dollars...rolls eye.) Like why didn't they just make another megaman statue?

...I just wish they had the payment plan when the TP Zelda came out. I had to cancel mine because I was a good adult and paid bills. The bad part is I'm mostly buying these so I don't have to pay some scalper 3x the price later. I have no where to put them until I move, and at this rate I'll have to rent a house instead of an apartment. lol. (I can't wait till I can afford to buy a house.)

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

BruceCM

I'm glad I don't bother with any of those.... I don't buy limited, special or collector's editions of games, either While I recently got a 'limited edition' XBox One s, it was pre-owned for the same as the normal one

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Ryu_Niiyama

^ Some stuff you have to though. Fates on one cartridge was worth the cash.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Grumblevolcano

I miss when in the 360 era, special editions included the season passes if the game had one.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

I found someone selling 'damaged' special editions on eBay. I bought Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and SNK Heroines special editions at knockdown prices. They both turned up sealed and totally undamaged. I guess that means they're stolen or they're being sold off without the publicity of a big price cut to save face.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NEStalgia

@Ryu_Niiyama "Fates"
Meh, not sure Fates was worth that much cash. It's not like it was Awakening.

@Grumblevolcano That's now the Gold edition. Special Edition is like $180, includes the steelbook, pass, and 3 whole days of early access....

NEStalgia

Ralizah

@NEStalgia The absolute best thing about Fates is that I made twice the money I originally spent on it selling the SE after I finished up with Conquest. Sometimes I kind of miss it in a "Oh, I like rare gaming-related items" sort of way, but I feel confident that I would never actually play the games again.

Ralizah

DenDen

@gcunit odin sphere is a real hidden gem

Now playing
Switch : Astral Chain, Fire emblem tree Houses, Daemon X Machinema, (updated 14-09-19
Switch fc: SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

NEStalgia

@Ralizah lol, yeah... I put it on full casual/easy just to blast through it and it still felt like a tedious chore. Definitely the weakest FE I can think of.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic