Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 44,641 to 44,660 of 69,993

Grumblevolcano

XB1 is getting KH HD 1.5 Remix, KH HD 2.5 Remix and KH HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. Seems inevitable that KH will come to Switch then.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

That's awesome. Yeah I would definitely buy those again for the Switch. They'd fit perfectly

TuVictus

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano It's also getting Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, and Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Hopefully those come to Switch as well.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DarkRula

Kingdom Hearts being fully on Xbox One is a great announcement for me. Some of the new stuff coming to GamePass is stuff I'll want to be trying, and there's just so much stuff coming, and even more things not announced yet, that 2020 and beyond for the Xbox platform is looking amazing.

And I just realised I posted this in the Switch thread instead of the Xbox one, so I'll just say that the Switch is going to be loaded thanks to some of those announcements as well. And with less than three hours until I can get into Shield, I really want timeto go faster.

Edited on by DarkRula

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

link3710

I'm so hoping this is a prelude to switch KH + Sora in Smash. Even so, just happy Xbox users can finally play the whole series.

link3710

TheFrenchiestFry

Yakuza on Xbox One honestly shows SEGA wasn't kidding around when talking about wanting to expand their audience for their more niche titles

Especially after this announcement, I honestly think the chances of Persona ending up on Switch at some point just became a lot more likely but I dont know because Atlus

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

NintendoByNature

Some of these black Friday deals are looking good. For $40 you can nab assassins creed 3 and spyro trilogy on switch.

NintendoByNature

link3710

MM Z/ZX LC delayed only a month? That's fine by me. I'd honestly had it down in my head as a February release already, had to watch the video to find out when it was supposed to be.

link3710

SuperSpaghetti

I wonder if the Assassin’s Creed 3 port is good

Future games collector

kkslider5552000

From what I heard, nooooooooooooo.

And quite frankly AC3 never ran that well on Xbox 360 either, so I'm not surprised.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

link3710

@SuperSpaghetti It's... an AC3 port. If you want to play the game portably, it's your best and only option. It's probably the second worst port (apparently slightly better than 360, but from experience worse than Wii U). It's still totally playable of course, it really depends on what you're looking for in the game.

link3710

NintendoByNature

Planning on grabbing a game this weekend. My 1st option is the witcher 3, and my 2nd is Pokemon. Let me say first, I havent played a game in either series yet.

For TW3: I really need some help on information regarding this game. I REALLY want to try it out, but I've read some mixed information online regarding the difficulty. When a game is so brutally difficult, I tend to get too frustrated and end up quitting the game( dark souls was this game for me). Dark souls was so relentless to me that after 8-10 hours of playing and only feeling like i moved inches, it was a huge turn off. I dont mind hard games, as long as they're fair. Heck, I've beaten zelda 2 multiple times and even a couple times not using save states at all 😜. Cuphead is hard, but fair and I've persevered. My question is.. is the difficulty unfair, relentless, punishing, and do you waste time after dying trekking thru what you just accomplished to get back to that point where you died? Or are you able to save often? Really hoping you can save often as it makes dying, much more manageable. Please let me know as this is my first choice on my next game.

Then there's pokemon sw/sh. I read theres not really a tutorial. As a newbee, will i be completely be lost as what to do or where to go? Or is it pretty basic and easy to understand? Thanks in advance for anyone's thoughts and responses.

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

@NintendoByNature You can select your difficulty in The Witcher 3. I'm playing on the second or third difficulty setting, I think, and I almost never die. It's not challenging unless you deliberately choose an extreme level of difficulty to play on.

Also, you should be able to save almost anywhere in The Witcher 3, so there's no reason to ever lose significant amounts of progress.

It's a fantastic game.

As to Pokemon, there are tutorials. You just have the option to skip them if you show that you know what you're doing. For example, if you choose to use an attack that your enemy's Pokemon is elementally weak to in the first battle, it'll skip the lecture about type advantage.

I'm enjoying Pokemon so far, but TW3 is better, so I'd recommend that.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

link3710

@Ralizah I'm on the second level and I've died like, 20 times in the 2 hours I've played. It's not quite as easy as you make it sound. Those ghoul things are tough and chunk out over half your health if you take a single hit.

link3710

Ralizah

@link3710 If you're finding the game difficult, I recommend investing skill points into the Quen sign. Especially the Exploding Shield and Active Shield skills, which trivialize most encounters in the game, I've found.

Anyway, I've had almost no trouble with the game. It's certainly not even in the same ballpark as Dark Souls. If he can best brutal games like Cuphead and Zelda 2, I can't imagine Witcher 3 posing much of an issue for him.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NintendoByNature

@Ralizah thanks. At least that's reassuring. I may start out at a Lower difficulty honestly to get the hang of it. Think the purchase might have to wait til December 1st though. Just checked the funds for next two weeks 😣.
@Anti-Matter thanks for the video. I think witcher 3 might be a little more my style. But maybe ill give Pokemon a try down the road.

NintendoByNature

link3710

@Ralizah Good to know! I haven't earned a single skill point yet honestly, but I'm sure I'll manage sooner or later. And yeah, I have zero trouble with Cuphead myself, I think I'm just missing something still in this game.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic