Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

EvilLucario

@toiletduck Can't speak about the SN30/Pro, but the Pro+ D-Pad is good for me. Pro Controller D-Pad is medicore, but Pro+ does the job.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

@Ryu_Niiyama ....Crap. I forgot about that. Sooo I'm near the end of Blue Lion, my first run with over 70 hours. I grabbed the Wright Trilogy on Switch, and only finished the first game so far; Turns out it's been long enough that I'd completely forgotten parts of it.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Magician

September has been the most expensive month of Switch collecting to date.

Honestly, it would be cheaper if I had a drug addiction rather than a passion for gaming, lol.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BruceCM

You don't have to buy every game you want on release, @Magician ..... I'm glad there's not too many I want, since I have my Lite Switch coming tomorrow!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Ryu_Niiyama

@HobbitGamer Gotcha. Yeah I'm trying not to replay games I've beaten (I had to turn my gaming pc off to keep me out of Skyrim and Fallout 4 ...even though I hate Fallout 4) right now because my back log is embarrassing. Yeah I'm working the church route. I think I'll beat that and then take a break and slot in another rpg along with Zelda. Lucky for me I don't actually like hand held games (didn't enjoy handhelds until the ds lite really and I only got that for the zelda edition) cuz I'm blind, so I have never beaten LA despite owning it. So new, super cute game!

While I've not met a Gyakuten Saiban game that I don't love, the 3rd one was fantastic...and tragic...and I wanted Iris to get a second chance and for Dahilia to die a HORRIFIC death. The Fey family is soooo messed up. I was sorta hoping more of that would come to a head in the second trilogy but it didn't. Pearl's mom is still a major threat in my opinion.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

Magician wrote:

September has been the most expensive month of Switch collecting to date.

Honestly, it would be cheaper if I had a drug addiction rather than a passion for gaming, lol.

QFT. Seriously, between this and books... I'm going to go do crack. It's cheaper.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Magician

BruceCM wrote:

You don't have to buy every game you want on release.

Yeah, I know. I do my best to curb buying day-one releases for retail games that are widely available, across multiple regions. If it's available at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, or Walmart usually I wait for a deep discount.

My problem is all the boutique publishers. Almost every boutique publisher opened preorders for something this past week and a half. Over a dozen games with print runs below 15k worldwide. Games I'd have to pay double msrp or more for down the road if I choose to skip a preorder now.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

Oh my gosh, this Daemon X Machina Collector Edition imported from the UK is legit

Pan right for all 7 pics

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII releasing physically in a double pack cartridge in Asia, with English.

source

Take a moment to truly appreciate the gravity of this.

Final Fantasy VII is finally getting a cartridge release on a Nintendo system. Both a console and handheld cartridge version.

ORDER HERE
Final Fantasy VII / VIII Twin Pack (Play-Asia) Multi-Language

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

DenDen

@JaxonH pre order it right away when its available!!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Heavyarms55

@Magician Not really, I mean a drug addition could actually cost your life. Surely your life is worth more than a few hundred dollars?

Joking aside, September really has been one amazing month for releases, I totally understand!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Ryu_Niiyama

See... why doesn’t NA get those kinds of CE?

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Sadist

Still not done with Astral Chain

Downloaded Untitled Goose Game, Link’s Awakening just arrived in the mail... Nintendo please stop hurting my wallet and time

Sadist

BruceCM

No, why, @Ryu_Niiyama....? I'm loving my Lite Switch, it's so pretty

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

IceClimbers

Grabbed Untitled Goose Game today. It's apparently rather short, which I'm honestly okay with considering I'm not done with Astral Chain yet. Gonna play through it then go back to Astral Chain. Once I finish that I'll grab Zelda.

Zelda being short too is nice cause then I can go head first into another game. Probably Jedi Outcast, which shouldn't be very long either. After that comes my playthrough of Outlast, which I bought on sale earlier this year but held off on playing on purpose to play it in October haha.

This string of shorter games (and Astral Chain) is honestly kinda nice lol. Should have all of those games done by the time Luigi's Mansion 3 rolls around, which I'll be playing until Doom 64 and Doom Eternal release.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

JaxonH

1 Ori and the Blind Forest demo is live! All gamers owe it to themselves to download this demo and see it for themselves.

2 Ori and the Blind Forest pre-load is live! The countdown begins.

3 Ni No Kuni is out! And the Switch versions is just as amazing as I’d hoped.

4 Zelda Link’s Awakening has released! And aside from the framerate stutters every time you enter a new area (really annoying) it’s as close to perfect a throwback Zelda Remake can get. Game is outstanding.

5 Switch Lite is upon us! Waiting on delivery, will post back with Impressions later.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic