Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 43,661 to 43,680 of 69,953

JaxonH

People. Do you REALIZE we’re 5 days away from this!

Untitled

@DenDen
No problem 😁

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH 12 days, it launches September 27th not September 20th.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

So far this year (on Switch):

1. Final Fantasy X/X2 HD
2. Onimusha Warlords
3. Yoshi's Crafted World
4. Blaster Master Zero
5. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
6. Katamari Damacy Reroll

Currently playing Astral Chain, which I already consider a contender for the top spot.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Uggghhhhh, you’re right.

Neeeevermiiiind.

[hype train backs up into station]

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

Just had this pop in my head. I'm letting my subscription run out come Friday. I bought those vouchers and plan on using my 2nd one on luigis mansion when it's up for pre purchase. Do you need a sub to use the voucher too? I know you need one to buy them.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

I have to renew my Nintendo Online Subscription tomorrow.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

Dragon Quest 1-3 has been confirmed for NA and Europe, releasing September 27th (digital only though).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature
Wow, yeah. You need to have an NSO subscription to redeem. If your sub runs out, when you resubscribe, you can still redeem them. Vouchers also expire 1 year after purchase? I didn't know that last bit.

Handy voucher faq page for details, rules:
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a...

@Anti-Matter I think the Switch Online auto renews by default. You can check in eshop, Nintendo Switch Online page

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

@Woomy_NNYes well that really blows. I'm just trying to grab LM3 with my voucher but it's not up for prepurchase yet. Kinda regret buying the vouchers since Wal-Mart is selling games at the same price. Especially now that I'll have to re-sub just to get lm3

NintendoByNature

darkfenrir

@NintendoByNature Do you have a friend that is subscribed to family NSO that doesn't mind you join them for a few minutes when you can redeem?

darkfenrir

DenDen

@Anti-Matter
Have it done already bought it cheap

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

DenDen

@Grumblevolcano
Amazing!!!
Physical whould have been nice but hey its something.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

JaxonH

@DenDen
It's getting physical.

English Asian release already up for preorder on Play-Asia

NintendoByNature

@darkfenrir unfortunately I really don't. I don't have any friends that even own a switch. 😯 might just have to re-sub which is pretty ridiculous considering I bought them, and had a sub when I bought them obviously. Shouldn't be a requirement to use them when you have a sub imo.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Do you have Amazon Prime and that twitch thingy for the free one year?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

gcunit

@NintendoByNature I might have a space in my NSO group, I'll check tonight. Ralizah and Octane are both members of the same group. £5 via PayPal to join for 12 months.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature
If you wanted to try, you could call Nintendo support, tell them you were planning on using the voucher to prepurchase Luigi's Mansion 3, ask if there's any way they can help you out.

Reason being, I called Nintendo wondering why I couldn't get MyNintendo points for the Crash Trilogy cartridge I just bought in August. They told me you can't get myNintendo points for games that came out over a year ago. But, since I was asking, to be nice, the rep applied the MyNintendo points. So, they can alter some things on your Nintendo account to help. Can they help you? I don't know. But it could be worth a try. Nintendo of America Support: 800-255-3700

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic