Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 43,641 to 43,660 of 45,813

Ralizah

@DarkRula Like everything else involving the Switch, it's so snappy and convenient to use.

Ralizah

StableInvadeel

I love taking videos and screenshots.

And yes, it is much more convenient than on the Xbox. That one gives you better options, but you need to access the menu and stop what you’re doing. So you often have me fumbling about in a scramble trying to choose the right option to record something and hoping the game stops and waits for me.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ralizah

@Tsurii I guess it probably helps that I virtually never use any kind of social media service. I made a twitter account for the occasional giveaway and to share some of my Switch screenshots on here (I would have posted them on Miiverse if that was still a thing), but I never actually participate in anything.

Ralizah

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Oh dude, you’re talking to the king of screenshot abuse 😁

I’ve dumped 5 SD cards full of screenshots already, every time I upgrade. I’ve probably got 20,000 - 25,000 screenshots since before launch.

Let’s put it this way. I have 2,477 pics and 228 vids just in the last 3 months alone! Cause I started fresh with my 1TB microSD.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: DQXIS, Ori and the Blind Forest, Ni No Kuni, Divinity: OS 2, Astral Chain, Zelda Link’s Awakening

HEY LISTEN! GO PLAY ORI AND THE BLIND FOREST!

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

1UP_MARIO

I have over 1000 but that’s kids taking screenshots accidentally. I delete it all and they manage to screenshot more especially if 4 players play together on one console

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

NintendoByNature

Rgt85 announced a new arcade style wrestling game RetroMania coming to switch. Looks like a classic throwback to the 16bit wrestling games. Hawk and animal are playable!

NintendoByNature

NEStalgia

@Ralizah I do it too! So very guilty here! Though Splatoon is my worst culprit by far. I think i have battle results screens of, probably thousands of battles. Do i ever look so any of it? No. But i still keep taking screens of so my games like crazy. Way more than with other consoles for some reason.

NEStalgia

Grumblevolcano

I usually only use screenshots for rewards (e.g. maximum community reward in Torna) and stuff to do with the Odyssey picture hints.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

PikPi

It's instinctual for me at this point to hit the screenshot button anytime anything remotely interesting is happening on screen.

PikPi

EvilLucario

Since I have a capture card, I've been able to record all of my gameplay without any 30 second caps, so I can record as long as I want for anything. But that also takes up a TON of space lmao.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I usually only use screenshots for rewards (e.g. maximum community reward in Torna) and stuff to do with the Odyssey picture hints.

That’s pretty much all I do, too. Victory Royale, encountering MewTwo, beating 9.9.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

link3710

I have so many Switch screenshots, it's ridiculous. I have far less on my PS4, since, it's way more intrusive to do so as other people have pointed out.

link3710

Late

I haven't used the screenshot/video function as much lately but I do like it. Most of my screenshots and videos consist of Splatoon 2 and Tetris 99 results, FFX cutscenes, Stardew Valley notes, bugs that I've encountered in various games and all kinds of Xenoblade 2 screenshots.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Link-Hero

Oh yeah, the Switch is capable of taking screenshots and video. Always forget that. I honestly don't understand the point in the feature and see it as a waste of space and time. The only reason I ever get reminded of it is when I occasionally press the capture button by accident.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

RedderRugfish

I've got a few hundred screenshots on my Switch. 90% of them are from other people accidentally taking pictures during Mario Party or something.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Grumblevolcano

Don't forget there's only a few days left for buying the game vouchers.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MsJubilee

Wow, YoungBlood looks awful on Switch. Can't wait to see how Doom Eternal looks like.

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DarkRula

@Ralizah The Switch definitely fits snappy and convenient. Should be used in the marketing.

@Morpheel And sometimes it decides to not even get thirty seconds. I'd made a great push in Battlefront 2 as Rey, clearing quite a lot of the attackers within the palace of Naboo. All within thirty seconds, mind. I then succumbed to zero health, and decided to hit that capture button on the home screen. The only thing it had saved was that death screen before the transition to the spawn screen - five seconds worth of time.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Grumblevolcano

Smash presentation for July 30th:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

IceClimbers

That gives me just enough time to finish Mario Maker 2's story mode as I'm guessing Hero and 4.0 will drop later Tuesday night.

I'm sure we'll get the next batch of Mii costumes (DQ Slime hat and the return of the Chocobo costumes seem inevitable) and hopefully the return of Stadium mode.

Probably too soon to reveal the next fighter. That's probably a September Direct announcement.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic