Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 43,581 to 43,600 of 69,981

Heavyarms55

I stinking love my Switch, I play a game on it basically every single day and have over 100 games for it at this point!

Which is why it bugs me that I can't pull up a list of all my games by playtime. That information IS there. It's saved in the device. Why should I have to sit there putting game in and out of the system to make them be within the 20 most recent titles to be able to confirm all my playtimes? This isn't even something that should require more than a few minutes of effort by Nintendo to add a "view all" button to your profile!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

I want to play with my Six Pack fitness hero from Ring Fit Adventures when i saw Six Pack Shield from the trailer. 😆😆😆

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

link3710

Wow okay, I'm impressed. This is what I honestly would have expected if you told me Nintendo was making a fitness game pre-Wii Fit.

link3710

JaxonH

@Heavyarms55
The the parental app has that info.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

jxckandrew

Woah this actually looks pretty cool

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3863-7907-6097

Feel free to add me :D

JaxonH

Daemon X Machina tomorrow.

Zelda Link's Awakening and Ni No Kuni next week Friday!

Dragon Quest XI S and Ori the week after!

(And a bunch of other cool hybrid additions like GRID Autosport and Darksiders 2)

Zelda and Ni No Kuni though... 2 incredible games added to the hybrid library. I'm so ready for another classic Zelda game. Link Between Worlds was amazing. And Ni No Kuni... yes yes yes. The Switch version seems to be leading the sales pack- even though it wasn't received as well, I hope we, as a result, get Ni No Kuni 2 next year.

September is a poppin

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

DarkRula

@Heavyarms55 Sounds like an Excel document might be the best alternative. I speak from experience with that. Also @JaxonH, the Parental App only tracks playtime once you set it up. I have never seen anything to the scale of what the 3DS app allowed in terms of playtimes, or even anything on it that allows you to check playtimes stored on the profile.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

gcunit

Think I'll be cancelling my Link's Awakening Limited Edition pre-order. I'd been hoping N was going to drop some more details that would show it was more than what we'd first thought, but N hasn't, and in the context of all the other games I've bought this year, and still want to get, £70 didn't seem like good value for a Gameboy remake, steelbook and art book.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tangerine

@link3710

I'm sold on it! Ring fit adventure. I think my mum would like it too.

Edited on by Tangerine

Tangerine

rallydefault

I played Link's Awakening to death when I was a kid, but I haven't played it since then. And I played on og Gamebody, so I never saw the color dungeon. And I'm the biggest Zelda fan ever (I'm a bigger and better fan than all of you, 100% no doubt lol j/k). It's a no brainer purchase for me.

Even if I did play the original recently, I would totally get this day one.

Not sure if I like not having the transitioning screens, though. Link Between Worlds had really large scrolling screens, but I think there were still transitions sometimes, right? I don't know, I could be crazy.

rallydefault

gcunit

I haven't ruled out ordering the regular edition for £39, but the LE isn't a strong enough offering. I'm sure the art book will be lovely, and the steelbook is cool looking... but it's just a steelbook, and while I've found myself owning a few of them, they seem like the most pointless things to me. I didn't own a Gameboy and never played og Link's Awakening, so my nostalgia factor is next-to-zero in this particular case.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

I last played LA on the og Gameboy as well. And I never went past the grotto, I think. I wasn’t good at Zelda as a kid. So I’ll definitely be in for a treat.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DenDen

This fitness game looks amazing

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

link3710

@Tangerine I'll probably get it either Black Friday if it's on sale, or once it gets cold and or snowy enough here that I don't want to go outside anymore. I'm still a little scared to pick it up blindly, but considering Nintendo's record here it might be well worth it.

link3710

JaxonH

Importing the special edition for Link’s Awakening from the UK.

I have a collection of Switch steelbooks. Many of which are region exclusive (like 2 variants of the Fire Emblem Three Houses steelbook, Xenoblade 2, Pokémon Lets Go, Mario Maker 2, Smash Ultimate, Bayonetta 1/2 which I have two of to display Bayo1 on front and Bayo2 on the back, Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, Daemon X Machina coming from the EU import, glow in the dark Luigi’s Mansion 3 steelbook from a GAME UK import, Pokémon Sun/Shield from a UK import), so this one was a steelcase I didn’t want to miss. Especially with the Metroid Samus Returns 3DS Case made to look like the GameBoy cartridge.

I’ve never played the game. In fact, my first Zelda was Twilight Princess on the Wii. Despite growing up with the NES and SNES and N64, etc, I never even heard of Zelda until my brother showed me Twilight Princess. Later played Ocarina of Time on 3DS, then Windwaker on Wii U, Skyward Sword via BC, Majora’s Mask on 3DS, Link Between Worlds and finally Breath of the Wild. Started a Link to the Past playthrough several times, but never got past the beginning.

So this is all brand new to me.

Ni No Kuni Switch $41
Ni No Kuni Switch Pre-Order Amazon $41.86

Edited on by JaxonH

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH you're going to love it if you like 2d zeldas. Its my 2nd favorite 2d zelda for sure and it's nice and compact of a map. Characters are great and items are super fun to use. Side scrolling sections are good fun too since its not really seen in zelda games. I think youll enjoy it.

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

@NintendoByNature
I think so too. It looks so unique with the 2D sections, goombas, shy guys, Chain chomp, etc. I haven’t watched much gameplay because, well, I’m already sold and don’t want to spoil it (Zelda games are always a delight to experience fresh). But ya it looks fantastic.

I haven’t been too hyped for this game even though I know I’m going to love it to death, just because there’s so many other awesome games releasing (Fire Emblem, DQ Builders 2, Astral Chain, Ni No Kuni, DQXIS, Ori and the Blind Forest, Divinity Original Sin 2, Witcher 3, Darksiders 2, Overwatch, etc etc etc, and that’s just scratching the surface).

It’s left very little time for me to get hyped for games like Zelda Link’s Awakening, Spyro Trilogy, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Daemon X Machina, GRID Autosport, AI Somnium Files, Sniper Elite 3, etc. It’s not that I’m not excited for these games, it’s just that.... there’s not enough time to get super excited for each and everyone of them. There’s just too many releasing back to back to back to back to back. It’s crazy that such a gorgeous looking Zelda game I’ve never played didn’t even start getting me hyped until a week before release. It really speaks to how incredible the lineup is right now.

Edited on by JaxonH

TheFrenchiestFry

So the game awards date/reveal date for challenger pack 5 was announced

I dont care what anyone says, i'm going all in on doom marine

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

link3710

@BlueBlur101 Oh? You have a source for that? Not that I don't believe it, everyone was convinced we'd get the last announcement there, though I don't think Terry will drop until January. Doomguy/Doomslayer would be absolutely amazing if it happened, and the fact that it's a Game Awards announcement actually makes it viable.

I'll go with Heihachi though (as much as he's one of my least favorite Tekken characters) as my guess. I'm having a hard time believing it won't be someone from Bamco, and he's the most hardcore gamer character they could announce.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic