Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 43,481 to 43,500 of 44,938

Knuckles-Fajita

@JaxonH It's an objectively better deal, file size depending of course.

But due to a certain political event right around that time leading to uncertainty on import fees, and the existing customs charges, its cheaper in the UK to get 5 and 6 digitally than import.

Which is a shame, as 4 on cart would be cool to own, but alas its just a bad time to import, especially late October, assuming it doesn't get delayed again....again....again.

The current uncertainty is really starting to suck...

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

BruceCM

I'm planning to try some of them on my XBox, when I get 1, @Morpheel .... They're quite a bit cheaper there, at least

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

NintendoByNature

I was waiting on re4. Maybe now ill get 4 5 and 6 at once. Didn't like the origins collection as much but may be I'll get this

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

I want motion also, it’s dang near mandatory for proper aiming in handheld mode. Don’t understand why they’d be so in touch to include for Revelations Collection, but not RE4.

@Knuckles-Fajita
Can you preorder beforehand and have Amazon charge at time of order?

I import quite a bit from EU and Asia (Astral Chain EU Collector Edition, Daemon X Machina EU Collector Edition, etc) and sometimes it does cost more, but it just comes down to how badly I want it.

PLAYING
NS: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Vita: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

BruceCM

Apparently, was it 4 had a Wii or U port, @Morpheel ... ? Where it did have gyro controls? Fortunately, I'm not too bothered about those, personally I'm not much good at any shooting, anyway but I'm sure I'll manage, somehow

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Well, I managed to complete both of those without using gyro, @Morpheel ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

@BruceCM 5 and Revelations are in Game Pass meanwhile 4 is coming soon. As you were interested in Game Pass in the Xbox thread, maybe one of those?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH Hmm, yeah that's my issues with the twins. I'm trying to keep the xbox updated since I'm playing with the story creator for AC, but that still takes WAY too long. Ah well, I'll get Judgement eventually. Aside from my normal issues with DQ (self inflicted at this point) I am enjoying builders 2. Lots of improvements over the first one. And oddly when I think I miss a feature from the first game I stumble across its improvement.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

BruceCM

Well, I played Revelations 1 & 2 on Switch, @Grumblevolcano .... But I'll probably try most of the GamePass stuff, for long enough to decide if it's worth getting I can easily pick up the RE games for £10 each or less, anyway
Dunno, @Morpheel; I think some here, at least, like gyro controls?

Edited on by BruceCM

SW-4357-9287-0699

IceClimbers

Nice to see October start to fill in more with Super Monkey Ball and the two RE games.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DenDen

Monkey ball is going to be amazing cant wait!

Top 10 games
1 secret of mana
2 majoras mask
3 breath of the Wild
4 final fantasy 9
5 Octopath traveler
6 Lufia II
7 super mario world
8 bravely default
9 pikmin 2
10 Diddy kong racing

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Knuckles-Fajita

@JaxonH Potentially. The other problem is shipping.

Who knows what'll happen with borders etc. Right now we have EU tariffs but once it's done who knows.

And yeah...why DOESNT 4 have motion?

I don't want this THAT badly though. Just got 4 on Wii and I'm a little chicken poop with horror anyway XD

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

JaxonH

Looks like we have another banger shaping up for October 29th

Atelier Ryza (10/29)
Disgaea 4 Complete (10/29)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (10/29)
Resident Evil 5 (10/29)
Resident Evil 6 (10/29)
Resident Evil Triple Pack [4/5/6] (10/29)

PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

PikPi

All I need to care about is Luigis Mansion. Thankful I won't be spending too much on switch this year

PikPi

Tsurii

@JaxonH nothing for me among those, sadly. Or rather, fortunately. I'm getting pretty much everything but Daemon X Machina (which is a "maybe when it's cheap") in September. I NEED that breather 😂

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

kkslider5552000

I'll be honest, when I heard they were remaking the Wii Super Monkey Ball, I was so confused. I was just talking about how flawed that game was the other day. So I realized that they have to be remaking it not to re-release the best or most popular or well liked game in the series, but simply to save the game from Sega's awful attempt at motion controls from the original game. Like the people who complain about Skyward Sword have no idea what bad motion controls are like and should play Banana Blitz or Samba De Amigo on Wii to get an actual idea.

That being said, there was a perfectly good Monkey Ball game on the Vita that no one played because...Vita. Why not just port that?

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

JaxonH

@kkslider5552000
Banana Splitz on Vita was also on 3DS. And that one actually is probably the worst one to date. I think Banana Blitz with fixed controls is a better choice.

PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic