Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 43,261 to 43,280 of 43,461

Tsurii

Oh, are we listing how much money we'll waste this year? Sweet.

July - Three Houses (got the Limited Edition)
August - Astral Chain
September - TOO MUCH (Monster Hunter Iceborne steelbook, Dragon Quest XI S, Link's Awakening and AI: The Somnium Files
November - Pokémon Sword
And somewhere in between the Pokémon Switch Lite.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

So far on what’s left of this year, in the context of big switch releases, I only plan to buy Link’s Awakening and Pokémon Shield.

Animal Crossing would’ve been on the list, but alas, it’s not meant to be.

Edit: If Friends of Mineral Town releases this year here, then that’s absolutely on the list too.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Therad

JaxonH wrote:

Never usually catch Knuckles comments because I blocked him long ago, but the quote let me see it so I'll answer this one.

You're delusional. Simple as that. Kinda why you're blocked. Comments have no basis in reality and never have.
...long rant...

You know he can't answer you and yet you need to do a long rant and not only that, call him all sorts of things? I am sorry, but this is such an d-move.

If you want to ignore people, IGNORE them. Even if they insult your taste in gaming.

Or in the words of Jesus: "You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

Therad

Therad

Tsurii wrote:

July - Three Houses (got the Limited Edition)
August - Astral Chain
September - TOO MUCH (Monster Hunter Iceborne steelbook, Dragon Quest XI S, Link's Awakening and AI: The Somnium Files
November - Pokémon Sword
And somewhere in between the Pokémon Switch Lite.

I keep forgetting somnium files is coming to the switch. It seems like a good game.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

BruceCM

Tsurii wrote:

No? I'm not wasting any money ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Therad

Morpheel wrote:

Sometimes I wonder who has me on their ignore list. Then I remember y'all can't ignore me 😘

Anyway, I'm really hoping they make good efforts into making jumping from one console to another quick and easy. I would absolutely buy a Lite as a travel switch, but only if I can easily use it as a complement, instead of a replacement.

What? I ignore you all the time, what are you talking about?

Edited on by Therad

Therad

Knuckles-Fajita

I'm wasting too much money this year. Hope my pay for September and November is good...

Edited on by Knuckles-Fajita

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Octane

Morpheel wrote:

Sometimes I wonder who has me on their ignore list. Then I remember y'all can't ignore me 😘

I can. In my mind.

Octane

gcunit

Gotta love the way we've had some genuine looking mending of relationships here in the last 12 hours and yet a couple of other users can't help but ****-stir.

Witcher 3 is possibly the only upcoming Switch game I'll get this year. Need to try and recoup some funds. Dragon Quest XI (and Builders 2) are both pretty definite buys, but they can wait.

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
Speaking about Dragon Quest Builders 2....
Portal Knights got some new updates since 27 June 2019. 😀
The PC, PS4 & XBOX ONE version got Elf, Rogue and Faynore world last 27 June 2019. They are paid DLC.
Meanwhile, the Switch version will get Rainbow Island, Gold Throne boxes, All previous dlc from other consoles version + Elf, Rogue and Faynore world later this Summer 2019. Still no specific date release yet.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

DarkRula

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is a pretty fine game. I'm easily going to get sucked into it like I did the first. Only annoyance is the lack of a camera toggle while in third person. It's first person viewpoint or third, and while in the third you have no control over the zoom distance. It's just far out at all times. Unless you direct it to ground level where if there's a wall in the way it will auto zoom to get in close and probably stay stuck at that zoom distance until you switch to first and back again.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

gcunit

@Anti-Matter Yes, I saw news of the Portal Knights updates on Twitter - they looked really good and reminded how much I liked the small amount of time I've spent with PK so far. I immediately booted up my Switch to get back into it... only to start playing LEGO Worlds instead I will get back into it soon though I hope.

The trouble I have is that Portal Knights, DQB and LEGO Worlds all hold the same basic appeal to me, but I just like the LEGO and Dragon Quest IP more, so Portal Knights frequently loses out.

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

@DarkRula
I have observed from so many Youtube videos of DQB2 gameplay Japanese version.
I saw the fps drop from 60fps to 30fps when there were too many blocks and for Switch version from 30fps dropped to somewhat 20fps.
And i have watched from my smartphone with setting 720p 60fps.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

JaxonH

@Tangerine
Thanks!

I had an order with GAME UK who ships to the US, but this is much more preferable.

The Pokemon Lite Switch is up on Amazon Japan for preorder btw. Same as any other region so, good chance to secure one (and cheaper priced in yen).

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07V5NC4FD/

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: God Eater 3, Mario Maker 2, Bloodstained, Crash Racing, Final Fantasy XII, Team Sonic Racing
PS4: Judgement
PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / Win2 / WiiU / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Tsurii

Whelp... Pulled the trigger on the Zacian/Zamazenta Switch 😅

Edited on by Tsurii

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

DarkRula

@Anti-Matter I haven't encounterd anything of the sort yet, but then I'm barely an hour into it. I don't notice frame dips much anyway unless it's real noticeable.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

darkfenrir

Probably will pick up Astral Chain, Dragon Quest XI S, Luigi's Mansion 3 (hopefully this year please... I bought a voucher in anticipation for you ;_; ), and Pokemon Shield.

Then pretty much not buying anything more I guess o+< Need to save up money, no work sucks hard.

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Grumblevolcano

As Smash 4.0.0 didn't come this week, I think it's coming in August. Releasing next week would take attention away from the final Splatfest which more than likely decides Splatoon 3's story and releasing the week after would take attention away from Fire Emblem Three Houses. Meanwhile August is rather empty until Astral Chain.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

What's my schedule for games?
July: Fire Emblem Three Houses
August: Astral Chain, Dark Crystal and Collection of Mana
September: Spyro Trilogy, Ni No Kuni, Link's Awakening, Daemon Ex Machina,
November: Pokemon Shield, MAYBE XIII
TBA: Luigi's Mansion 3, Doom Eternal, Panzer Dragoon Remake, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Remastered Edition, Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Not sure that I'll end up getting everything on my list, but this is what I'm currently looking at. There's a rather good chance I'll pick up all the ones I don't get now over the usual dead 6 months at the beginning of 2020, rather than at launch of course.

link3710

BruceCM

Oh, did Dark Crystal get a release date, @link3710 .... ? That needs to go in my list, too!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic