Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 43,241 to 43,260 of 69,995

HobbitGamer

@StableInvadeel They do! I’m using the Supper Grap with my Nitneod Swatch right now!!!

@link3710 I did a few runs as FemShep, too. Jennifer Hale was great, but I ended up liking Mark Meer’s voice more. And when I say runs, I do mean 1-3 lol. It’s the only way. Man, do I wish that would come. And that Andromeda sold better.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
Speaking about Jennifer Hale, her signature voice was very recognizable.
I could tell the voice was her from Cinderella from Cinderella 2 & 3, Sam & Mandy from Totally Spies, Princess from PPG, Numbuh 86 from Codename KND, Catnappe from Xiaolin Showdown, etc.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter And I was not aware she did any of those works.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

Seems the review bombing is spreading like wildfire, and it’s now starting to get reported by the media.

Now Mario Maker 2 is plummeting, alongside Fire Emblem and Astral Chain, which is now mid 60’s. I imagine more games will follow.

Seems all the amazing exclusives have finally triggered the have-nots. It’s so bad, they’re even posting 0’s referencing Astral Chain for Fire Emblem

review for Fire Emblem Three Houses
Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

HobbitGamer

Well, when folks either won’t play fun games because they refuse to play other systems or they can’t play them because they are terrible at anything that doesn’t have gunplay, I suppose they have ample time to make phony reviews that only the same categories of folks will agree with 😂.

#MudStrongs

EvilLucario

bro LOL why are fanboys like this

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Toy_Link

PES brand manager, Lennart Bonzein on why there is no Switch version of PES 2020 " For PES right now, just the current factors that the game is coming out on the three platforms – PS4, Xbox One and PC means there is no Switch version planned right now.”
SOURCE:
https://realsport101.com/news/other-esports/pes/pes-2020-kona...

Edited on by Toy_Link

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Therad

JaxonH wrote:

Seems the review bombing is spreading like wildfire, and it’s now starting to get reported by the media.

Now Mario Maker 2 is plummeting, alongside Fire Emblem and Astral Chain, which is now mid 60’s. I imagine more games will follow.

Seems all the amazing exclusives have finally triggered the have-nots. It’s so bad, they’re even posting 0’s referencing Astral Chain for Fire Emblem

review for Fire Emblem Three Houses
Untitled

User reviews haven't mattered for years. I wouldn't be surprised if sites like metacritic and rotten tomato would remove them. At the moment they are quite worthless and just incurs extra job.

Therad

redd214

Reading user reviews on Metacritic is colossal waste of time. Anytime you see someone rate a game a 0, that's a red flag that either they didn't play it or they are just being overly dramatic. No point in giving it any attention

redd214

Therad

redd214 wrote:

Reading user reviews on Metacritic is colossal waste of time. Anytime you see someone rate a game a 0, that's a red flag that either they didn't play it or they are just being overly dramatic. No point in giving it any attention

It works the other way as well, people can rate games/movies higher because they feel it have gotten unfair criticism.

Also, when people have bought something, they become invested in that thing. The switch/PS4/stadia becomes immediately better when you own it and the others becomes worse.

Therad

TuVictus

Fanboys on either side of the spectrum, giving games 10 or a 0 just because, are so prevalent that user reviews for most major game releases are hardly trustworthy

TuVictus

Magician

So, today's the first day of September, and the mad rush of releases begins.

What does everyone intend on grabbing? As a physical collector I'm looking at...

AI: The Somnium Files
Trine 1-3
Ni No Kuni
Root Letter: Last Answer
Dragon Quest XI
Aggelos
Goat Simulator
Songbird Symphony

I also want Link's Awakening, but that game will sell millions of copies, I'll grab a one down the road.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Eel

The only September release I had in mind was Link's Awakening, but since Amazon had a pre-order limit of one per account, I let my brother have that one.

I'll either play it at his place when I visit, or eventually buy it at some point.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Everybody seems worrying their wallet for a lot of upcoming Switch games during September 2019.
But i'm worrying with my wallet on November 2019 for a lot of good Switch games for me.
This September i just worrying about my Dragon Quest Builders 2 Switch USA that i still haven't get yet.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

So I got 3 for sures, but astral chain can almost count as a September release at least for me. But links awakening, ori, and creature in the well are 100%er's. I have ALOT of maybes though.

As i was skimming thru the website of upcoming September releases I stumbled on this..

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/sydney-hunter-and-the-c...

I heard about this game I think in 2017 on NL and it really intrigued me but then it was never brought up again. It looks really cool and course, couldn't have come at a worse time. With no publicity though, I'm wondering how good it'll be? Very rarely or at least imo, is a game rock solid but you don't hear anything about it for years and all of sudden it drops in less than 2 weeks.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

I think I just need Goose and Zelda. Preordered two each of Zelda and the amiibo, one set for a friend’s birthday.

#MudStrongs

Cotillion

Anti-Matter wrote:

Everybody seems worrying their wallet for a lot of upcoming Switch games during September 2019.

I'm not sure why. There's a lot of good games coming out, but you can only play so many at a time and it's not like if you don't get them day one that you'll never be able to get them. These aren't Limited Run releases and most will be available for a long time.
Going to spread mine out over the next few months and make it easier on the wallet.

Cotillion

JaxonH

September Purchases
games in bold text are ones I plan to play ASAP, everything else wins a one-way trip to Backlog Country

Astral Chain (8/30)
Bulletstorm (8/30)
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (9/3)
Spyro Trilogy (9/3)
Torchlight 2 (9/3)
Monster Hunter World expansion (9/6)
Daemon X Machina (9/13)
AI Somnium Files (9/17)
LEGO Jurassic World (9/17)
Ni No Kuni (9/20)
Zelda Link’s Awakening (9/20)
Baldur’s Gate / Baldur’s Gate 2 (9/24)
Planescape Torment / Icewind Dale (9/24)
Contra Rogue Corps (9/24)
Darksiders II (9/26)
Ori & The Blind Forest (9/27)
Dragon Quest XI S (9/27)
GRID Autosport (9/?)
Sniper Elite III (10/1)

You know it’s packed when I’m even having to bench Monster Hunter, which is one of my favorite game series of all time. But there’s just too many other great games I want to play, and I already played the base game plenty, followed by hundreds of hours in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. So the hype just isn’t there for this one given all the games competing for my time. If it was releasing on Switch I would make it a priority.

Switch Lite Flip-Case
You guys see this thing? It’s up for preorder on Amazon Japan. This is a dream come true. This is the case that makes Switch Lite a pocketable system

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

RR529

Yeah, I just ordered Astral Chain, and since I split my time between my Switch, PS4, & anime, that'll probably be it for me on Switch this month, at least in terms of big releases.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Grumblevolcano

@Cotillion Fire Emblem stock has been very unreliable in the UK, if you didn't preorder it you were pretty much screwed on getting a copy. I could see this happening with some Switch titles in this crazy month (I'm looking at August 30th to September 30th as the crazy month).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic