Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,721 to 42,740 of 45,980

Tangerine

I still need to beat the FINAL, final boss on yoshi. I imposed a rule of not using any of those cardboard box outfits which give you extra health... to artificially make the game a tad more challenging. I tried a bit then gave up :/ I feel I should try again but if I end up having to use a cardboard box outfit to beat it, I'll be annoyed with myself! Great game though.

Never had a playstation, never played spyro. I'm interested to play it if it runs well though. I want to play super lucky's tail too.

I still haven't opened dragon quest builders 2. I'm playing steamworld dig 2 which I downloaded in the sale. Really enjoying it. Much better than the first steamworld dig.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07QD6R5L7/ref=ox_sc_saved_i...

I really like the look of this micro sd card. I know it's a ripoff but it has a Nintendo star and its yellow! (What's wrong with me!?)

Edited on by Tangerine

Tangerine

Knuckles-Fajita

@Ralizah Hmm. Looking at UE4 games on Switch it's likely Spyro may be rough, if even exclusives cant hit HD all the time.

Still, it'll be a good game. Maybe they'll even fix some of the glitches with 3.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

1UP_MARIO

@Tangerine just go for the 400gb for less. You won’t be disappointed

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Knuckles-Fajita

So this a very me thing but I upgraded from a 128GB card to a 400gb one.

Somehow I,m nearing 100gb left...

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

JaxonH

Best to jump on this 400gb micoSD for $52.99 because so many people I’ve seen use double or triple what they expect to use.

I’m working on my 2nd 1TB card myself, and I started off buying a 256gb and thinking “if only they made a 512gb I’d be good” (of course, deciding to buy digital for all the biggest games has been a factor, but more and more of us here are buying digital nowadays so it’s not a problem unique to me)

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: Pokemon Sword, The Witcher 3, Luigis Mansion 3, DQXIS
X1X: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Prime 4, Zelda BotW 2, Xenoblade, Trials of Mana, Bayonetta 3
PS4: FFVII Remake
X1: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

Tangerine

@1UP_MARIO I've got a 400GB card I got it for £55 on Amazon. Twas a great purchase! I've got a lot of room left on it as I buy physical if available. I'm just a bit of a sucker for Nintendo stuff. If I bought it I'd just keep it unopened and add it to my collection!

I wonder if there will be any Nintendo offers on Amazon prime day. Or a xbox one x for a great price. I'd be tempted if it went down to £250. I need something to play Cyberpunk 2077 on.

Tangerine

darkfenrir

I want to buy bigger storage card, but right now my 128GB still has around 80 GB free space (Although with DQXI S, Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion in the future... that probably will change), and that over here, SD Card is sooooo pricy!

256 GB is still 46 USD!

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Anti-Matter

Mine is still have 99 GB Free Space from 128 GB.
Lately i have recorded a lot of Zanmato's moments from my FF X Switch. 😅
Zanmato was very rare so i recorded that rare moment.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Grumblevolcano

I may need to upgrade soon, only get 46.3GB left on my 128GB microSD card. Maybe a task for Black Friday deals as all the games I'm wanting so far for the rest of the year are physical so it's all about DLC and updates.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

Lmao I got like 10 GB left on my 128 GB card. I should upgrade too.

By the way with Prime Day, Pro Controllers are like $42 or something. Get on that if you want it!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

I had to retire my Xenoblade 2 Controller to the display shelf yesterday. The D pad would, ok so this is really weird... it would, when holding a direction to scroll fast through a digital keyboard, for example, stop going really fast. I would blow into it and it would start working again, and then it would start doing it again, on and off. Tried my Smash Controller, worked fine. I dug out my spare controller also which I was planning to sell on eBay, and decided to keep it because I always like to have two controllers so that if one runs out of battery I can just swap and keep playing.

Anyways, I really do recommend upgrading SD cards when the opportunity arises (especially now at $53 for 400gb), as I have discovered firsthand it is a pain in the butt to not have enough space. It prevents you from buying games you want, or if you do buy a game you want to you have to juggle archiving some other game... it feels great having all of your games, the entire collection, available at a moment’s notice, with enough free space to not have to worry about what you’re going to do in the future if you want a particular game. Nothing feels worse than seeing a game you want to play, then having to reconsider due to the file size.

edit
Ohh, demo progress carries over in Dragon Quest Builders 2. And there’s a bonus for owning DQ Builders 1. You get an outfit from the first game.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

1UP_MARIO

I’d recommend this to all Nintendo switch owners with joycon drift or dpad problems

Untitled

JaxonH

@1UP_MARIO
Do you use a lot, or just a drip? I’ve heard of people frying their stuff

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

BruceCM

It'd be a tiny bit, @JaxonH .... That's probably where some people go wrong!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

EvilLucario

You guys forgetting about THE GOAT N64 PLATFORMER, Glover???

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

1UP_MARIO

@JaxonH just a bit on the joy-cons under the skirt. It works. You can use on the dpad too and it won’t fry the circuit board. It dries instantly. It’s made for this stuff. I’ve found other videos on YouTube people using other wierd stuff but this worked for me. I got this before mario Maker released and no drift whatsoever so far and if it does start again just repeat again.

Good luck with yours

EvilLucario

@RedderRugfish It's just ok. Has neat ideas but can be finicky.

Grumblevolcano

Where does Bubsy 3D rank in the 5th gen platformers?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

@Grumblevolcano If there's a layer below hell, it's that.

JaxonH

Man... when is Wolfenstein Youngblood going to be added to the eShop? And some Switch gameplay footage shown. That game is not being promoted at all.

PLAYING

MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic