Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,261 to 42,280 of 42,538

Ralizah

@darkfenrir If I had a ton of expendable income, I'd probably get it just for the novelty of having it. Unfortunately, the thing looks horrendously uncomfortable to actually use, so I'll probably pass on it and just nab the game instead.

Ralizah

ReaderRagfish

I'm thinking about buying it. I've been fascinated with that thing ever since they first made the PS2 version of it. I don't even care if it's not the best controller.

However, I've heard it might be expensive, $100+. Not gonna pay that much for it.

Edited on by ReaderRagfish

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Ryu_Niiyama

@ReaderRagfish yep every time I wanted to get one I was either a broke college student or they sold out. As soon the Pre-order is live I am jumping in. I had to have 3 friends talk me out of the metal slime ps4. (I still want it)

Preorders are up for some of the new amiibo. Including Link.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ReaderRagfish

@Ryu_Niiyama I do really think it's a cool controller, but $100 for what is basically a novelty is pretty steep, especially considering how much we'll all be spending in September.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Ryu_Niiyama

@ReaderRagfish it might get worse for me. Limited edition switch as well. Sigh. Yep I’m going to finish applying for part time work now.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

See I am afraid since this is coming out then there will also be a Zelda Edition for the new game. I am so torn!!!!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Therad

EvilLucario wrote:

King Zell said we're gonna love 2020 if we loved BotW. He knew all along and we forgot about it!!!

So that means METROID PRIME TRILOGY CONFIRMED FOR SWITCH CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

EASY A- CONFERENCE NO QUESTIONS ASKED

He also said we would get a game that would be "like Mario on PS4". And that we would get the metroid prime triology. Wasn't he the one that also said "we will get a revived franchise long thought dead"? Take anything with a grain of salt.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

-Green-

Fully expect the mini version to be announced soon. They said it wouldn’t be at e3 but nothing’s stopping them from announcing a few weeks after e3. It’ll definitely be out before Pokémon however

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

WebHead

@-Green- 3DS XL was announced in a direct a couple weeks after E3 2012.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

JaxonH

@Therad
He did say something "like Mario on PS" which I take to mean Banjo in Smash. We assumed it was a game, but that's probably what he was referring to. Although it could mean more than that and they just haven't revealed it yet. After all, Cuphead and Luckys Tale both announced for Switch, with more rumored to come. But for now, I'd write that one off as fulfilled.

And yes he said Metroid Prime Trilogy is coming, as did Emily Rogers, the GameInformer editor in chief and practically every other credible leaker in the industry. Which tells me its coming. When? Who knows. Probably got pushed back with Prime 4. Could be years before we see it now. But best believe if Zell says its coming, it's coming.

And Zell had nothing to do with the revived franchise leak. That was Imran, the GameInformer editor in chief.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Team Sonic Racing, Assassin’s Creed 3, Darksiders
PS4 / PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / GPDwin2 / Wii U / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

HobbitGamer

@JaxonH Vague statement that could be interpreted in a way to never be incorrect? Best believe Zell! 😜

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Octane

Mario on PlayStation equals Banjo in Smash... what?

I can make predictions like that as well.

Octane

Ryu_Niiyama

People pretzel themselves over what is essentially gossip. Just wait for a business announcement rather than a broken clock or a person willing to break NDA and tell a broken clock. Just my opinion of course.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

HobbitGamer

Pretty much. I didn’t believe anything about Banjo, just thought it’d be a neat thing if it ever happened. So that trailer blew me away.
If I worked at Nintendo I’d leak the most vague and incorrect things all the time.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Therad

JaxonH wrote:

@Therad
He did say something "like Mario on PS" which I take to mean Banjo in Smash. We assumed it was a game, but that's probably what he was referring to. Although it could mean more than that and they just haven't revealed it yet. After all, Cuphead and Luckys Tale both announced for Switch, with more rumored to come. But for now, I'd write that one off as fulfilled.

And yes he said Metroid Prime Trilogy is coming, as did Emily Rogers, the GameInformer editor in chief and practically every other credible leaker in the industry. Which tells me its coming. When? Who knows. Probably got pushed back with Prime 4. Could be years before we see it now. But best believe if Zell says its coming, it's coming.

And Zell had nothing to do with the revived franchise leak. That was Imran, the GameInformer editor in chief.

Emiliy wrote:

...The "Maybe" games for 2019. (The wild card titles - 50% chance or less)

10. Retro Studios secret game (this is assuming it wasn't canned)
11. Metroid Prime Trilogy (assuming Zell's info and Imran's info are correct)
12. Mystery Wii U port #2...

So Emiliys source was... drumroll ...Zell.

I like rumours as much as anyone, but it shouldn't be treated as gospel. And it is nonsense at best that "Banjo in smash" is as big as Mario on the ps. Mario is the big face of Nintendo. It should be Master Chief or Drake to be in the same ball park.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

Therad

Octane wrote:

Mario on PlayStation equals Banjo in Smash... what?

I can make predictions like that as well.

we have seen your "Pikmin 4" prediction. You are already burned as a leaker.

Therad

Octane

@Therad Bear with me;
PIKMIN FOUR (10 letters)
BANJO SMASH (10 letters)

I was obviously hinting at Banjo in Smash.

Octane

JaxonH

@HobbitGamer
Yes, best believe Zell. Absolutely
His track record is immaculate- virtually everything he's predicted has come to pass, a side from 1 or 2 remaining leaks which will pan out in due time, and if you want to do the research, you'll find he's the most consistently accurate, credible leaker of the past 5 years.

Zell's word is practically gospel. You can take it to the bank, every time.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Team Sonic Racing, Assassin’s Creed 3, Darksiders
PS4 / PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / GPDwin2 / Wii U / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic