Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 41,861 to 41,880 of 42,614

kkslider5552000

They probably lost at least a little bit of money by not getting that out in English ASAP. It would've had to compete with like...15 games instead of 1000.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

IceClimbers

So there's a rumor that Call of Juarez Gunslinger is coming to the Switch.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Magician

IceClimbers wrote:

So there's a rumor that Call of Juarez Gunslinger is coming to the Switch.

Techland recently teased that they're porting one of their games to Switch later this year. Although when they were asked about the possibly of bringing Dying Light 2 to Switch Techland said, "no". So the obvious choices are either Dying Light 1 or Call of Juarez Gunslinger. Some folks believe it's Dead Island, however THQ Nordic owns the Dead Island property.

Switch Physical Collection - 345 games (as of June 17th, 2019)
Currently playing: Okami HD (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Ryu_Niiyama

Ralizah wrote:

https://nintendoeverything.com/square-enix-files-trademark-fo...

Seems increasingly possible that we might be getting an English version of the Seiken Densetsu collection.

Please just don’t patch the Japanese version. Devs have been really obnoxious with that.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

https://nintendoeverything.com/omega-labyrinth-life-confirmed...

Bahahaha! Anyone who wants to play Omega Labyrinth in English will now be able to with the Asian Switch release.

I'm not hugely interested in the game (just can't get into mystery dungeon-esque games, for whatever reason), but I love that English-language gamers now have the option to play this in their preferred language after Sony's extreme interventionism.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

HobbitGamer

Tempted to get a physical Starlink kit since it’s on sale and all the toys are half off at US GameStop. Really want that nullifier missile launcher

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

We’ll likely find out about June’s NES games next week which if the case would release during E3. Imagine if the big reveal ended up being Urban Champion!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

EARTHBOUND BEGINNINGS WITH MOTHER 3 YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

ReaderRagfish

Brand new sequel to Urban Champion, titled Suburban Champion. Only on Nintendo 3DS.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Magician

EvilLucario wrote:

Hmm, I think we'll hear more information on Heroland first. Work x Work is a game developed by some of the folks who worked on Earthbound. FuRyu filed the trademark for its western release, Heroland, back in January.

Switch Physical Collection - 345 games (as of June 17th, 2019)
Currently playing: Okami HD (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

EvilLucario

@Magician I was joking (I don't think Mother 3 will EVER happen anymore), but I gotta check out that game in my spare time.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

EvilLucario wrote:

Why do you say things that you know will hurt me? 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

kkslider5552000

stop reminding me that one of my favorite games of all time is still stuck in Japan

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Grumblevolcano

Dragon Quest Builders 2 has been added to the eligible voucher redemption games. Pretty safe to assume Daemon X Machina and Pokemon Sword/Shield will become eligible when preorders open up.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter in not on the fence anymore if teres 2000 games on it already I think I'll get one. I think around 500 in the shops and the rest are in e shop. I suppose theres a lot of virtual console on e shop for switch or is tere . Can you tell me

Ninfan

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

NintendoByNature

I think dq builders was already on the voucher list. Hoping Pokemon gets added

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
What are you waiting for?
Go get some Nintendo Switch games while waiting for Metroid Prime 4.
I have bought and played 30 Switch games in physical.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Gosh dang it. Of course, after I already preordered DQ Builders 2 digitally.

I knew it would be added, too. Idk what I was thinking.

@IceClimbers
A lot will be double listings (game + CE), amiibo, hardware bundles with controllers, etc (and one will be that Rollerblade game from Ubisoft, one will be Spyro trilogy, expect FIFA 20 and NBA 2K20, etc which kills a ton of them right off the bat), but I still expect at least half that as new titles announced. Not that that means they are all going to be “new” games. I’m sure quite a few will be ports, as that’s just the reality of a less powerful handheld system. They’re going to cherry pick the popular, successful games to selectively bring over (as a general rule). But as games don’t have expiration dates it’s all the same to me. I’m playing Assassin’s Creed 3 and it may as well be AC Odyssey as far as I’m concerned.

Bet that $200 listing is Pokémon Sword/Shield double pack with Poke-ball, a case and a year of Nintendo Online.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Team Sonic Racing, Assassin’s Creed 3, Darksiders
PS4 / PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / GPDwin2 / Wii U / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic