Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 41,621 to 41,640 of 46,051

HobbitGamer

Agreed, that's great news for LM3! I got a bit frustrated in 2, always having to go back to missions and remembering I couldn't go certain places all the time.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Sushlax

No doubt for me that was Nintendo's best ever E3 Conference since that GC one.

Oh, and it's fast dawning on me that the Switch is Nintendo's best ever console.

What a lineup, what a show, what a future.

Edited on by Sushlax

Sushlax

PikPi

@IceClimbers ahhhh thank goodness, that's pretty much exactly what I wanted. Now all they need is ghosts with backstories like the original and I'll have a new favorite Luigis Mansion, most likely

PikPi

EvilLucario

Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina looking real good. Day 1 buys.

Daemon X Machina improvements trailer:

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

@EvilLucario
Ammo drops increased
Doesn't bounce you back into the field after leaving the mission area
Gyro aiming

If the framerate is improved, then all of my big gripes will have been addressed.

Perfect!

Now release the game sometime other than September, please. Half the games I want this year are releasing in September. It's ridiculous.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Grumblevolcano

Hmm, I wonder if Silksong will be a shadow drop this week. Seems a bit weird to have a release date of "Coming Soon".

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

@Ralizah Treehouse gameplay, although took place in different missions, did seem to have much more stable framerate. Shooting missiles seemed to not tank framerate as much as it did in the last demo.

But man, that September release date is gonna blow. Couldn't they release it in October???

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

@EvilLucario I know. Almost all of the good games are releasing in September, so I'm going to have to pick and choose. And, sorry, but if I'm choosing between this and Dragon Quest, you can probably guess which is going to win out. And pretty much everyone else will only care about Zelda.

Is September some magic month? I don't get it.

It's good to hear the new build is more stable, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

link3710

@PikPi Ghosts with backstories are back... ish. At the very least, we see ghosts with unique designs who talk and are basically portrait ghosts during Treehouse, dunno if we'll see their backstories.

@Ralizah September is the best month to make money selling games supposedly so...

link3710

Arbor

@Ralizah @link3710 september is a very popular birthday month (me and my two siblings included). cause... ya know... new year’s eve/day nine months beforehand. i know over in the link’s awakening thread like 5+ of us have september birthdays and were wishing for that game in september lol

Arbor

NintendoByNature

Im one of those September bday people! So yea links awakening is a gift wish for my bday. Might even ask for the special edition 😆.

Watched alot of the treehouse videos. Links awakening was awesome astral chain was awesome. Watched a decent amount of luigis mansion( better release in October). I can't believe Nintendo nailed e3 on every aspect. I know some of you are dissaponted in the animal crossing delay but at least it's not a ways out. It went from late 2019 to early 2020 so not too bad. Aside from that, my gaming schedule is packed for the foreseeable future. Starting with the stealth drop of mana collection. Can't decide which game to start? Maybe the gameboy game?

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

I hope more of the games represented in Sonic Transformed come to Switch, especially Skies of Arcadia. Dragon Canyon was the only reason I recognized Panzer Dragoon straight away in the Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

Wow, it sounds like they went above & beyond to polish up Daemon X Machina!

I was already a fan of the demo, but it looks to be shaping up into something nice. Too bad it launches in the same month as Link's Awakening.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

IceClimbers

Ni No Kuni launching the same day as Link's Awakening and a week before Dragon Quest XI S is insane lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

GeeEmm

@NintendoByNature

Septembers my birthday month as well. Will be demanding eshop cards this year, no exceptions. LOL
Soooo many games in that one month alone.

GeeEmm

NintendoByNature

@GeeEmm I hear you. I think I might have to do both eshop and best buy gc or something. Most of the games coming i want physically.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

My only super tiny complaint is Link is $60. But ya know what. I like the style, the music was bangin, and it’s worth it to me. May have to grab one of those vouchers before that ends, save some bones that way.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

Oh my goodness. They really did address feedback in Daemon X Machina!

My complaints were gunfire feedback and lack of motion. The boundary issue was a common complaint though not one I personally encountered.

Motion controls? Sold. The fact they listened to all the feedback which really, I think is going to make this an exceptionally good game, makes me feel compelled to support them, especially considering it’s going up against so many big-name games. That’s not the only reason. Obviously I think the game looks amazing and I want to play it. But I also want to support them and I want the game to do well

PLAYING
NS: Pokemon Sword, The Witcher 3, Luigis Mansion 3, DQXIS
X1X: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Prime 4, Zelda BotW 2, Xenoblade, Trials of Mana, Bayonetta 3
PS4: FFVII Remake
X1: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

Ralizah

Oh my goodness, I just watched some of the treehouse footage for Astral Chain. I avoided cutscenes and other spoilery-looking bits, but I wanted to get a sense for what the game played like, as I'm not a huge fan of super-linear, setpiecey action games like Bayonetta or Uncharted. Thankfully, this one seems to have a decent amount of gameplay variety to it, and it's not just funneling you from one battle to the next. The action does look fun, though. I absolutely love the graphic style of the game... it looks like a comic book in motion. You apparently get some freedom to explore your environments and find stuff. It's not quite an RPG like NieR: Automata, but it's also much more satisfying looking than the typical Platinum experience.

I was convinced already, but this sells me even more. This will be a must-have game on the Switch.

Ralizah

Ryu_Niiyama

Ok, one more chance to get a slime controller for dragonquest (pleasdontselloutpleasedontsellout)!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic