Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 41,621 to 41,640 of 69,981

JaxonH

@Ralizah
I think it will. It’ll come later, of course, but NIS won’t pass up that opportunity.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

BruceCM

Dunno about Trails in the Sky games, @Ralizah but the 2 Cold Steel ones on Vita were great Ys IX should follow VIII to Switch, though! Hopefully, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Haruki_NLI

Resident Evil 5 and 6 launch October 29th.

But North America is also getting a Triple Pack of 4/5/6 at retail for $60, with 4 on a cartridge and 5 and 6 as downloads.

Not a bad deal, $20 for each of them, given 4 alone is $30.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

EvilLucario

Maybe I should just play RE4 on my Wii U and get RE5 and RE6 on PC. If RE5 and RE6 don't have gyro, PC would be my platform if I had to choose.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

Hey, just getting Resident Evil 4 on a cartridge is good enough for me. I’m ok with 5 and 6 digital. Plus, by including them in the physical release I’m getting 20% off via GCU discount, on top of the fact they’re only $20/ea instead of $30 if buying separately, directly from the eShop.

This is good news.

Untitled

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

There's no gyro support in these versions, right?

I'm good. I still have RE4 on my PS2, and RE5 seems like a game more designed around co-op play.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Eel

Oh hey that could be nice. Kinda bad for the sd card though...

But yeah, me getting any of these third person resident evils depends on gyro support. I can already play them poorly on the Xbox

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH It's an objectively better deal, file size depending of course.

But due to a certain political event right around that time leading to uncertainty on import fees, and the existing customs charges, its cheaper in the UK to get 5 and 6 digitally than import.

Which is a shame, as 4 on cart would be cool to own, but alas its just a bad time to import, especially late October, assuming it doesn't get delayed again....again....again.

The current uncertainty is really starting to suck...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

BruceCM

I'm planning to try some of them on my XBox, when I get 1, @Morpheel .... They're quite a bit cheaper there, at least

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

I was waiting on re4. Maybe now ill get 4 5 and 6 at once. Didn't like the origins collection as much but may be I'll get this

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

I want motion also, it’s dang near mandatory for proper aiming in handheld mode. Don’t understand why they’d be so in touch to include for Revelations Collection, but not RE4.

@Knuckles-Fajita
Can you preorder beforehand and have Amazon charge at time of order?

I import quite a bit from EU and Asia (Astral Chain EU Collector Edition, Daemon X Machina EU Collector Edition, etc) and sometimes it does cost more, but it just comes down to how badly I want it.

BruceCM

Apparently, was it 4 had a Wii or U port, @Morpheel ... ? Where it did have gyro controls? Fortunately, I'm not too bothered about those, personally I'm not much good at any shooting, anyway but I'm sure I'll manage, somehow

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Well, I managed to complete both of those without using gyro, @Morpheel ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Eel

That’s... Probably how most people played them.

Anyway it’s fine, it’s a personal preference, kinda like how some people only use mouse and keyboard for FPS. I prefer gyro aiming to stick aiming.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

@BruceCM 5 and Revelations are in Game Pass meanwhile 4 is coming soon. As you were interested in Game Pass in the Xbox thread, maybe one of those?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH Hmm, yeah that's my issues with the twins. I'm trying to keep the xbox updated since I'm playing with the story creator for AC, but that still takes WAY too long. Ah well, I'll get Judgement eventually. Aside from my normal issues with DQ (self inflicted at this point) I am enjoying builders 2. Lots of improvements over the first one. And oddly when I think I miss a feature from the first game I stumble across its improvement.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

BruceCM

Well, I played Revelations 1 & 2 on Switch, @Grumblevolcano .... But I'll probably try most of the GamePass stuff, for long enough to decide if it's worth getting I can easily pick up the RE games for £10 each or less, anyway
Dunno, @Morpheel; I think some here, at least, like gyro controls?

Edited on by BruceCM

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic