Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 41,141 to 41,160 of 41,682

Buizel

JaxonH wrote:

Seems a listing for Digimon Cyber Sleuth was leaked also

Oh man I would love this! And this is coming from someone who's already bought the game twice (Vita and PS4, for cross play).

Currently playing: Pokemon White (DS), Persona 4 Golden (PSVita), Transistor (Switch)

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo's E3 plans revealed:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

So, the Direct will be on 12 June 2019 at 11 pm on West Indonesia Time, right? 😀
Any schedule for EA direct on E3 2019 ?
I really really hope EA want to port The Sims 4 for Nintendo Switch.
I imagine i see the green crystal suddenly pop up from EA Direct, following by very recognizable Simlish language then a Nintendo Switch logo appear at the end of trailer, i can die in happines to realize if The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch.
Hurry up, EA !
Make my wish come true and i can immediately sell my PS4 Slim.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@Octane
But, who know if The Sims 4 can suddenly granted by EA to be ported on Nintendo Switch? 😉
I remembered i was screaming from Nintendo Direct September 2018 ago when i saw FF XII on Nintendo Switch. I still couldn't belive to realize if FF XII TZA finally on Nintendo machine, like dream comes true.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

PikPi

Can't believe it's already only a month away. I can't wait to see more of Luigi's Mansion. And of course the obviously finished and ready-to-launch Pikmin 4 with a surprise same-day release of the Pikmin Trilogy for Switch. Right??

Edited on by PikPi

PikPi

Ralizah

All I really care about is the full Animal Crossing reveal. That's it. Anything else is cake. I already have so many games I need to get later in the year.

Octane wrote:

@Anti-Matter Spoiler: It won't happen.

I think you're mistaking games, dude. He said "The Sims 4," not "Pikmin 4."

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

HobbitGamer

@Ralizah Ohhh snap! Clear the burn unit!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DarthNocturnal

Wouldn't EA handle the announcements of any of their own games, whether it's a new game or a port of a pre-existing one?

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

WebHead

Nintendo e3 plans announced. Seems like they arent focusing on just one game this year.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

NintendoByNature

WebHead wrote:

Nintendo e3 plans announced. Seems like they arent focusing on just one game this year.

Never count them out 😅

NintendoByNature

EvilLucario

They can also show 2020 games. They showed off 2019 games last E3 even though people on this very board were talking about "only 2018 games!!!" Not even just "fiscal year 2018", they announced games coming in the second half of 2019.

I hope Daemon X Machina gets a huge polish bump though. The skeleton is excellent, but there are some niggles that detract from the experience.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

WebHead

@NintendoByNature nah they didnt mention any specific game for focus this year. Think its gonna be your typical direct.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

-Green-

This e3 is gonna be great

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

JaxonH

@EvilLucario
They can, and probably will (at least one), but I wouldn't go in expecting it. When they say 2019, that means their showing is pretty much 2019, and anything beyond that is a bonus.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising
X1: Trials Evolution
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR//Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Ralizah

I mean, there's SO MUCH this year already. Animal Crossing. Pokemon. Astral Chain. Dragon Quest. Luigi's Mansion. Bloodstained. Shantae. Uchikoshi's new game. The later half of the year is going to be like 2017 on steroids.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Grumblevolcano

@EvilLucario The 2019 games were likely 2018 games that were delayed, we know that was at least the case with Fire Emblem Three Houses and Killer Queen Black.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic