Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 40,901 to 40,920 of 40,996

JaxonH

I detest the gore in MK, but I’m pretty excited for this game myself. I just realized I suck too much to do any fatalities anyways, and... as much as I don’t like it, it’s ultimately just pixels on the screen. Plus, I don’t have to gawk or anything.

I remember playing MK back in the day. I remember when Scorpion, Sub Zero and Reptile were all clones of each other aesthetically- yellow, blue and green. In fact I remember when Reptile was a “new character” lol. Was it really that long ago???

Getting pretty ansy here waiting on Final Fantasy X to release. Ughhh why couldn’t it be tomorrow already! I was debating taking a vacation day tomorrow so I could play, but we have a three day weekend coming up anyways for Good Friday, and I have a feeling the game isn’t going to unlock at midnight anyways- they’ll probably make us wait until 10 or 11 o’clock tomorrow morning. But I wanna play now!!! Garhhh

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy X, Darksiders, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, LABO VR, Chocobo’s Dungeon, Trials Rising
X1: Far Cry New Dawn, Trials Fusion
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR/Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

AlohaPizzaJack

@JaxonH I’m awful at Mk, but I really liked Injustice. I hope MK sells well for Switch, though. The more success third party sees, the better for all of us.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

Can people stop calling it MK and just call it Mortal Kombat? Every time I see MK, I think Mario Kart.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

AlohaPizzaJack

@ReaderRagfish ...No 😛

Though that happens to me sometimes with AC; Animal Crossing, Armored Core, Assassin’ Creed...Alpha Centuri

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

subpopz

@ReaderRagfish I do the opposite. I'm so used to MK as being Mortal Kombat from as far back as the original.

subpopz

AlohaPizzaJack

Actual features, yes.
Features I’ll use, no.

Though my icon is now a shy guy...

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

JaxonH

Holy crap the Switch just got an update and you can sort your games!

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy X, Darksiders, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, LABO VR, Chocobo’s Dungeon, Trials Rising

Jesus is Lord.

NintendoByNature

So I went out and bought xc2 torna on sale( had to go to best buy since target was sold out). Pretty excited to try it out being my first xenoblade game. Figured it's probably
A good game to start with since its alot shorter than xc2. But I'm really trying to clear out a couple of backlog games before i start on it.

NintendoByNature

StuTwo

subpopz wrote:

@ReaderRagfish I do the opposite. I'm so used to MK as being Mortal Kombat from as far back as the original.

Imagine if Nintendo cribbed ideas for the next Mario Kart from internet threads titled “ideas for the next MK game”.

“I’m a Wario I’m a going to decapitate you when I win!”

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

WebHead

Am I the only one who finds June and especially July weirdly stacked?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

WebHead

@NintendoByNature Yo-Kai Watch 4 comes out in June in Japan.

Perhaps one if the rumored revisions is launching with SMM2?

WebHead

WebHead

@NintendoByNature I mean 4 of those franchises are pretty big in Japan especially with portable gamers...(refering to Mario, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem and Yokai Watch.)

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

JaxonH

Nintendo Switch just saw a surge on Amazon. Up to #6, with Smash still the #1 game, LABO VR back up to #3 game after being restocked, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance in the #27 overall spot... also Final Fantasy X/X-2 in top 50, Mortal Kombat 11 still just 30 spots behind PS4 at #56 and Darksiders still showing strong at #80

Can’t help but wonder... is this because of Marvel Ultimate Alliance? I can’t imagine what else it is. There’s a lot of popular games that are selling well on Switch right now, but this surge seems correlated to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 release date and cover art being announced, with both the game and Switch console shooting the moon simultaneously

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

ReaderRagfish

Getting Little Big Planet vibes from that stage builder

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

SamusLv7

There are ladders, which could mean that they have put multiple objects just like in Brawl.

SamusLv7

NintendoByNature

Damn too much to play right now. Between sales of Celeste, enter the gungeon and xc2 torna, plus yoshi which I haven't touched because i was playing darksiders, and now cuphead, smash version 3.0, and splatfest this weekend, I might just have to take some time off work this week. Simply not enough time 😊

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic