Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 40,241 to 40,260 of 43,442

Knuckles-Fajita

Yoshi arrived as did my new 400gb MicroSD Card, and my Spyro mug, keychain, coasters and watch!

That last one has nothing to do with Switch aside from my childhood love of Spyro.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

canucksfan989

@NintendoByNature Yeah i've noticed in Canada EB Games and Best Buy are sold out and Amazon has a UK version for 44.99 plus 4.99 shipping. The game was priced at 29.99 USD and 29.99 CAD so i think that might have something to do with it. Borderlands Remastered for PS4 and X1 have the same pricing which i think is an error.

canucksfan989

Grumblevolcano

Civ VI has cross-save between Switch and Steam, this is big news.

Would be nice for them to officially announce the expansions for Switch...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Huge news. I just updated my game.

The expansions are coming by the way. The representative from Aspyr broke the news on reddit in an entire discussion before he realized he wasn’t supposed to say anything and had to delete all his posts.

Wooops, Darksiders is done downloading. Off I go!

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: God Eater 3, Mario Maker 2, Bloodstained, Crash Racing, Final Fantasy XII, Team Sonic Racing
PS4: Judgement
PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / Win2 / WiiU / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

WebHead

Imo Nintendo needs to be wary of Apple. If Apple Arcade takes off I think that combined with iPad mini and Apple TV could cause problems.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Aozz101x

April 2019's NES for Nintendo Switch Online revealed

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

IceClimbers

How many of the big NES games are left?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

Smash 2.0.2 out now, its sole purpose is adding support for the Daisy, Young Link and Ken amiibo that release on April 12th so we can deduce from it that 3.0.0 and Joker isn't coming until late April which some may have already assumed because of the Persona 5R and 5S news on 24th and 25th respectively.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SamusLv7

Oh well, this just reinforces my decision of not buying NS Online until they do something about the lag that many people have been experiencing. Not to mention that most of the NES games doesn't interest me. They should just give up on this and instead put these games in the Switch e-shop, which many people have been saying since months ago.

Now playing:
Zelda BotW (DLC), Mario Odyssey, Octopath Traveler, Bravely Default, Yooka-Laylee, Bravely Second.

Galarian_Lassie

@IceClimbers
In terms of Nintendo first party releases that released on the NA VC on Wii U:
Wrecking Crew
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Donkey Kong 3
Golf
Clu Clu Land
Urban Champion
Pinball
Volleyball
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt
Hogan’s Alley
Wild Gunman
Earthbound Beginnings (Mother 1)
Zoda’s Revenge Star Tropics 2

Where am I going! Nowhere, unless if I say otherwise!

JaxonH

BOOM!

Persona 5 leaked for Switch on Best Buy

Metroid Prime Trilogy leaked for Switch on Best Buy

[Best Buy proceeds to drop mic]

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: God Eater 3, Mario Maker 2, Bloodstained, Crash Racing, Final Fantasy XII, Team Sonic Racing

Jesus is Lord.

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH Best Buy also listed A Link to the Past, I think they fell for IGN's April Fools joke.

Grumblevolcano

HobbitGamer

@JaxonH Where? I just checked the US site and it only lists Federation for ds and Trilogy for WiiU digital.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

@AlohaPizzaJack
It’s not live on their site, it’s in their system, but it’s confirmed to be in their system by Wario64, and some Best Buy employees have chimed in to say that’s not something your average employee can just fake or enter in themselves.

@Grumblevolcano
Link to the Past is odd, isn’t it? Either there’s somebody with extremely high access who is playing a late April Fools (doubt it, just because people with access that high typically don’t jeopardize their jobs for stupid pranks), or Nintendo actually has another Zelda Remake coming. Who the heck knows.

But the fact Persona 5 shows Nintendo as the publisher screams authentic to me because that’s just how they roll. They tend to publish these games when they work out deals with the third parties (Monster Hunter, Dragon Quest, etc).

I will say this- the Zelda listing makes me a bit hesitant all of a sudden... like... it’s too much, ya know? Too much to be believable. Then again listings sometimes get sent in batches when there’s going to be a bulk of announcements made. Idk. But that Zelda listing seems really out of place

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

HobbitGamer

@JaxonH oh, I gotchya. It’s a SKU listing. Hrm, well I need to know when that’s in an enroute receiving shipment 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH Persona 5 isn't the questionable part (and wasn't specifically in the IGN Direct), the rest is. Nintendo doesn't have anything to gain by announcing Prime Trilogy before they're ready to showcase Prime 4 and Link to the Past would be an odd choice given releasing SNES games outside NSO would give people even more of a reason to ignore NSO.

Grumblevolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
They’ve got nothing to lose by announcing prime trilogy now. Nothing to gain but nothing to lose either.

Questionable part is the Zelda. That’s just wild. I was 100% convinced especially with the Joker render leak at Best Buy not a week ago, but this seems like somebody at Best Buy watched that April Fools prank video from IGN and thought it was real or something (which is why it’s in horrible taste to do things like that- should never fake a game that could plausibly come for April Fools, even more so when it’s a game that’s likely to come).

Idk. I was sold until the Zelda. Now I think I’m gonna sit back and wait to see how this all unfolds

Having said that

Zelda also could lend credibility rather than doubt. The other two games have been heavily rumored. If someone with a high enough position to enter listings was trolling (which has never happened in recent memory and certainly not at Best Buy) those would be easy marks. But Zelda Link to the Past? That’s way out in left field and not something someone would probably put it in as “believable“. Which kind of makes it.... more believable. Specifically because it’s not even remotely one of the game on typical rumor lists. And it’s not something that was featured in any April Fools video afaIk.

Idk. The whole world has gone topsy-turvy 🙃

more thoughts p
That Zelda Link to the Past could be a eShop download sold on a card, like Pokémon Yellow was on 3DS. Maybe part of an upcoming “Goodbye from Reggie” Direct. Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a big game. Food for thought

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic