Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 40,221 to 40,240 of 69,963

Anti-Matter

@Octane
They made Petz series & Imagine series for NDS, 3DS, GBA & Wii.
I have Imagine Boutique Owner NDS, the Dog Island Wii.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Octane wrote:

@Anti-Matter I don't think Ubisoft ever made those games...

.....What have you done? 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Octane

@Anti-Matter They didn't. They published those games. Those games were made by Creative Patterns, and they haven't released anything since 2011, so I'm pretty sure they don't exist anymore. And I'm not sure Ubisoft does anything with that Pets IP anymore. I'm certain they wouldn't reveal it during E3 if they did.

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I really wish Ubisoft still willing to localize some Japan exclusive Switch games to English version like they did during NDS & Wii era.
They don't develop those games but at least the can localize the games.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

My guess for them:
Consoles - Fire Emblem Three Houses, Animal Crossing
Namco - Another Tales remaster, Code Vein, Tekken 7, Soul Calibur 2 HD
Accessories - Accessory for Animal Crossing, Super Mario Maker 2 stylus
Warner - Witcher 3, Return to Arkham, new Lego game
Ubisoft - The leaked game, Just Dance 2020, Nintendo collaboration game (e.g. Mario + Rabbids 2)

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Arbor

i really hope that if they release a switch “pro”, they have different editions. i would be ALL OVER a zelda/link’s awakening edition. i’ve been into zelda since i was a little kid and always ooh’d and ahh’d over the zelda 3DS, but now that i’m actually old enough to work and make money i can’t wait till they release a zelda switch. (i know there are skins, but it’s not the same! i have a galaxy skin on mine rn.) i think a switch mini would show before a pro though.

Edited on by Arbor

Arbor

Ralizah

@Grumblevolcano Man, some of ya'll really think The Witcher 3 is a thing on Switch? I just can't see it.

Mario + Rabbids 2 would be AMAZING. I'd absolutely buy it at launch, despite how quickly Ubisoft games drop in price. The original is such a fantastic exclusive.

@Arbor I agree. Switch Mini would make a ton of sense this year.

A Switch Pro? Eh. I think they'll push that out a bit until they really have to release one.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Arbor

@Ralizah yeah, definitely not expecting a switch pro before 2020, probably 2021 tbh. i actually really hope the mini drops this year, because i’m leaving for college this fall and i know my dad wants a switch so we can play together while i’m away, but he’s having trouble justifying the cost for something he won’t use too often.

Arbor

redd214

Hoping we get some new joycon colors. It's baffling they don't have 50+ different combinations by now as I'm sure they'd make a killing!

And put me down for more Mario Rabbids too. First game was so fantastic, literally the first strategy game I actually had a good time with!

Edited on by redd214

redd214

WebHead

@Arbor I'm confident Switch Mini will release this year by the time Poke is out.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Ryu_Niiyama

redd214 wrote:

Hoping we get some new joycon colors. It's baffling they don't have 50+ different combinations by now as I'm sure they'd make a killing!!

They gotta fix that stick drift first.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

@Ralizah @Grumblevolcano

Yeah, The Witcher III port is the hottest rumor for Switch third party games going into E3. We've had Chinese listings that were pulled down. Some CD Projekt Red employees have listed "Nintendo Switch experience" on their LinkedIn profiles. Various YouTube channels have shown PCs running pared-down specs similar to the Tegra X1 being capable of running the game at 540p 30fps.

My only question is would they compress the game far enough to fit on a cartridge? The Witcher III is a 50GB+ game on PS4. Even if it were down-rezzed, with cutscenes removed, would they fit it on a 16GB cartridge? Because I doubt CD Projekt Red would pay extra for a 32GB cartridge, which means this would be a $60 game with a mandatory download like Mortal Kombat XI.

Even though The Witcher III is my favorite game on this generation of consoles I don't pay full price for these half digital, half physical releases.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Therad

Grumblevolcano wrote:

My guess for them:
Consoles - Fire Emblem Three Houses, Animal Crossing

Pokemon bundles make more sense to me. If let's go got that, I would imagine a main game will get the same. Quite possibly the accessories are as well.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

Therad

Link-Hero wrote:

Why do people think Pokemon S&S BotW look so "empty"? The more open areas in those games are based on actual real-world environments. Vast forests is not the only kind of landscapes this planet offers. I hope some of you know that.

Because even flat lands have variations in them, with rocks, tufts of grass and bushes etc. Those areas don't look and feel smooth, which the wild area did. (That is btw one of my complaints with fire emblem as well)

In botw they added more details, but they sacrificed variations instead. Many places look and feel the same.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

Ralizah

@Magician Gwent and/or Thronebreaker wouldn't really surprise me, tbh. They seem like an ideal fit for the system, and they'd give CDProjektRed a foot in Nintendo's door, so to speak.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

HobbitGamer

Maybe an accessory is another chat mic for Animal Crossing 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

redd214

@Ryu_Niiyama youre 100% right, I think we are on our 5th pair now, meanwhile my launch Ds4s are fine 6 years later

redd214

Ryu_Niiyama

^ I'm using the drift in mine as an excuse to play less video games. They rot your brain kids!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic