Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 40,201 to 40,220 of 45,675

NEStalgia

@JaxonH you know, i still haven't played unraveled 1 yet! I bought it on ps4 over a year ago on sale, and bought 2 on x1 on the Fall sales and haven't started them yet..... Still, i just love Yoshi.... He has to take priority....

NEStalgia

kkslider5552000

The HD TV sometimes not working right has made me more thankful than ever that the Switch is in fact, the Switch. Imagine if it was just another console. I'd have to play these games with half of the screen black and the other half with weird lines and glitches.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

NEStalgia

I really don't think they'll dedicate the whole thing to AC. I think the backlash was bad from that, and i think Reggie took a fall for. "Retirement" or not, i feel like Reggie is being politely shown the warp pipe, and decisions like that E3 are part of that. It's clear NOA runs E3, or at least had done so after the Iwata era. It may not actually be wholly or mostly his decision, but Japanese business, leader falls on the sword.

I think 10 hours of smash was either a Reggie idea, it a treehouse idea that ultimately Reggie owns even if he just rubber stamped it and Trinen gets to tapdance away from. I don't think that came from NCL, though Sakurai no doubt loved it.

NEStalgia

EvilLucario

@kkslider5552000 I hate TVs. They have so much input lag. Look into investing in a monitor if you're gonna upgrade.

@NEStalgia Thing is, why that of all things? Reggie did stay for the entirety of the Wii U, after all, and the Wii U is, well... the Wii U. And without a doubt despite a lot of complaints, they still managed to push the crap out of Smash after that E3.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

There is no reality in which Smash Bros at E3 was considered a bad idea at Nintendo considering it was blatantly what they did with BOTW 2 years prior, and Smash got the same amount of record series sales. I'm not saying that's why that happened, but I am saying that they marketed their E3 show on largely one game to make a mega system seller a 2nd time, and thus presumably consider both to be successful strategies.

Also, Nintendo isn't Activision, they don't let people go because they succeed. :V

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

ZedSwitch

How do I buy a digital game and gift it to a friend or relative?

ZedSwitch

JaxonH

@NEStalgia
Unravel... ūüĎé

Unravel Two... ūüĎć

The mechanic of having two Yarneys, splitting up to tie knots, swing from ledges while the other holds the yarn, then integrating back into one... so fun. I couldn’t imagine the game being anywhere near as fun without two.

PLAYING
NS: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Vita: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

darkfenrir

@ZedSwitch The only way I can think of is to buy them eshop credit for them to spend on the game. Don't think all games have digital codes being sold after all

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

EvilLucario

Idk why they don't have gifting as an option. It was an option on the original Wii, after all.

I mean I guess Amazon is a thing, but still. Eh.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

FYI Persona 5 S is now confirmed, news coming April 25. This is the one I believe, and lines up with Joker dropping perfectly. P5S announced for Switch, Joker releases immediately after.

I could be totally wrong. It could be P5S for PS4 and Atlus just gives us the middle finger. Totally possible. And I would caution anyone setting any real expectations.

But we shall see...

@Ralizah
Single player or local co-op (unsure about online)

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Vita: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

NintendoByNature

For those looking for darksiders today who didn't preorder. You may want to call ahead. At least for gamestop.. the game stop I went to had 0 copies and the guy said most stores only for 1 copy if any(aside from preoders).. I walked over to best buy and they only had 2 copies on the shelf, I grabbed 1 so now there's only 1 left there. Just a heads up for people

NintendoByNature

IceClimbers

Hellblade is releasing on April 11th.

Like this month wasn't crazy enough lol

Edit: Seriously, this month we have Darksiders, Super Dragon Ball Heroes, Ace Attorney Trilogy, Hellblade, FFX/X-2, Cuphead, Katana Zero, Dragon's Dogma, Mortal Kombat 11, Steamworld Quest, Boxboy + Boxgirl, and FFXII. Insane.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Aozz101x

Sniper Elite 3 reveal trailer for switch

Edited on by Aozz101x

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

EvilLucario

I've been aware of Sniper Elite for the longest time but never exactly know what they're like. Regardless there's a **** ton of games coming out lately!

Knuckles-Fajita

Yoshi arrived as did my new 400gb MicroSD Card, and my Spyro mug, keychain, coasters and watch!

That last one has nothing to do with Switch aside from my childhood love of Spyro.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

canucksfan989

@NintendoByNature Yeah i've noticed in Canada EB Games and Best Buy are sold out and Amazon has a UK version for 44.99 plus 4.99 shipping. The game was priced at 29.99 USD and 29.99 CAD so i think that might have something to do with it. Borderlands Remastered for PS4 and X1 have the same pricing which i think is an error.

canucksfan989

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic