Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 40,181 to 40,200 of 43,463

Tsurii

If they do that I'm getting Joker for "free". Remembered I can register physical copies of games and got like 7 or 8€ from that lmao

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Grumblevolcano

The Smash tournament stream just had a new MUA3 trailer, release date didn't say Summer 2019 anymore (just 2019).

EDIT: Stream's over, no Smash news.

EDIT 2: The MUA3 trailer was actually the Game Awards 2018 one.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

Seems we’re getting a Samurai Showdown Collection, which will surely sell like crazy.

The fanbase usually gives 50% attention to 1st party, 40% attention to pixel based retro games, and 10% to 3rd party games.

Btw, in a strange instance of irony to the norm, the eShop images for Unravel Two are way worse than what the actual game looks like. These screenshots are from me actually playing the game. Look at the difference between this and the eShop- its crazy

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, God Eater 3, Mario Maker 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Final Fantasy XII
PS4: Judgement
PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / Win2 / WiiU / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Knuckles-Fajita

That seems awfully stereotypical and without data.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ryu_Niiyama

Wait. Samsho collection?! Brb need to google.

Oh snap online play? Ok while I have everything hamster has released I will need to pick this up for my Fighting Game meetup. Half those kids don’t know what the Neo Geo is.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tsurii

Joker's render got leaked. Best Buy already has it on their site. Looks rad, but I'm worried about what they'll do about the support for his amiibo 😑

https://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=video+games3
(if the desktop site's anything like on mobile, you'll have to scroll down a little to see it)

Edited on by Tsurii

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

JaxonH

Good night...

I just realized that on May 21st we’re getting

Assassins Creed III Collection (Assassins Creed III + Assassins Creed III Liberation)
Resident Evil Origins Collection (Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 4)
Team Sonic Racing
TT Isle of Man

All on the same day. The SAME DAY.

And I thought Mortal Kombat XI and Dragon’s Dogma releasing together on Apr 23rd was significant.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, God Eater 3, Mario Maker 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Final Fantasy XII
PS4: Judgement
PSVR / Vita / X1 / PC / Rift / Win2 / WiiU / 3DS: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

EvilLucario

@link3710 I don't know if they think Mario & Sonic is hype-inducing among the current crowd. Mario Party is at least the top party game in Nintendo's lineup, but I don't know about Mario & Sonic.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 Well they put the 2016 game in a pre-E3 2015 Direct Micro when E3 2015 itself was rather barren so random announcement sounds about right for Mario & Sonic.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

After Nintendo featured in the Olympic handover from Rio to Tokyo I wondered if maybe Nintendo would be one of the sponsors and maybe go all out on a new Sports game to coincide with the Games. But it looks like we're getting the same old instead. Hopefully though they will raise the bar this time round.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

DarkRula

Nintendo wouldn't bother trying to gain the Olympics licence or creating an Olympic-style sports game when SEGA already has it and will probably gain it again in the future to make their Olympic game. And even if SEGA doesn't gain it for the future, I don't think Nintendo would still think it a priority.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Anti-Matter

Sport genre that missing in video games recently was Boxing / Kickboxing.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

scubydo

Are the Sword Art Online games still coming to switch? I know “Fatal Bullet” and “Hallow Realization “ were mentioned.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

RR529

@scubydo, I'd assume so. One of them is in the "Coming Soon" section of the JPN eShop.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Ralizah

If anyone reading this played Ys VIII, would you mind rating it on this site?

It's, like, 3 or 4 ratings away from qualifying for another one of those "best of" articles.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

NEStalgia

@scubydo They probably realized the battery at full charge doesn't have enough runtime to get through the introductory dialogue and exposition chapters..........

I have the game on X1, and the gameplay part is fun. But I played like 10 minutes of gameplay and had like 55 minutes of cutscene and cutscene plus "walk to this place to get more cutscene" that I forgot how the gameplay actually worked, and put it aside for months. And every time I pick it up I never get to another save spot that advances me pas the same exact spot. (Fatal Bullet). I think once you get past that it probably gets fun...I just need to get past that.

NEStalgia

RR529

@Ralizah, I had no idea we could even do that, so thanks for the heads up (BTW, I just rated it).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Ralizah

@RR529 Yeah, it's not a terribly well-advertised feature of the site.

Thanks!

Ralizah

Grumblevolcano

Given how concentrated the Final Fantasy Switch releases have been, I wouldn't be surprised at this point if a collection of 1-6 got announced soon.

September - FFXV Pocket Edition
November - World of Final Fantasy Maxima
February - FFIX
March - Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy, FFVII
April - FFX/X-2 HD, FFXII The Zodiac Age
? 2019 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic