Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 40,101 to 40,120 of 69,981

NintendoByNature

I think dq builders was already on the voucher list. Hoping Pokemon gets added

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
What are you waiting for?
Go get some Nintendo Switch games while waiting for Metroid Prime 4.
I have bought and played 30 Switch games in physical.

Anti-Matter

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Gosh dang it. Of course, after I already preordered DQ Builders 2 digitally.

I knew it would be added, too. Idk what I was thinking.

@IceClimbers
A lot will be double listings (game + CE), amiibo, hardware bundles with controllers, etc (and one will be that Rollerblade game from Ubisoft, one will be Spyro trilogy, expect FIFA 20 and NBA 2K20, etc which kills a ton of them right off the bat), but I still expect at least half that as new titles announced. Not that that means they are all going to be “new” games. I’m sure quite a few will be ports, as that’s just the reality of a less powerful handheld system. They’re going to cherry pick the popular, successful games to selectively bring over (as a general rule). But as games don’t have expiration dates it’s all the same to me. I’m playing Assassin’s Creed 3 and it may as well be AC Odyssey as far as I’m concerned.

Bet that $200 listing is Pokémon Sword/Shield double pack with Poke-ball, a case and a year of Nintendo Online.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

HobbitGamer

@Ninfan There’s no “Virtual Console” anymore, but there’s alternatives. There’s lots of arcade releases for around $8 usd, and if you have a Nintendo Online subscription, you get a Netflix-type service to many NES games. Around 35 unique titles, I think.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

IceClimbers

@JaxonH The $200 listing was also listed for the other platforms meaning it's a multiplatform game. A Doom Eternal CE with like a Doomguy statue or something makes the most sense to me.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Btw...
You are from Ireland, part of UK, right ?
I thought you can speak English better than me.
Sometimes i have some difficulty to digest your comments with not so proper English words.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@IceClimbers It is. I was looking at some stuff on paper today with an SM and ASM. There’s some big Skyrim package, too.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter in not part of the UK . Maybe I'm using a bit of slang ( like different culture ) .Is that it .I'm sorry I'll keep it simple from now .again I'm sorry for that. I'm from dublin we speak English but it's just were not in Britain .You know if your not in that country everything isn't exactly the same though they both speak English like accent maybe it's that

Ninfan

Grumblevolcano

There’s a fair chance some of the SKUs are NSO bundles for already announced games. Pokemon and Animal Crossing are likely candidates.

@JaxonH Your best bet is to assume all future retail Nintendo published Switch games can be bought with a voucher.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Ya, I knew DQ Builders was part of it, so of course Builders 2 would be too. Just a mindless oversight I guess. DQXIS will be also, I’m sure.

@IceClimbers
That would be nice, but I’d be surprised given Wolfenstein 2 missed getting the CE on Switch (and the DLC). But... DOOM does seem to be more popular, and Eternal appears to be day and date, so maybe they’re going all in this time.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

IceClimbers wrote:

21 new SKUs were added to Gamestop's system.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamestop-has-added-21-unknow...

I'm assuming the $200 listing is for a Doom Eternal CE.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, no. I was perfectly content with Nintendo showing nothing new at E3, just providing dates for everything we already know about. But 21 new Gamestop SKUs? It's awesome, and equally terrifying. My wallet begs for mercy, Nintendo.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

Has anyone bought these vouchers from the Japanese eshop?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Mine has quite literally busted and is now coming apart at the seams.

They killed my freaking wallet

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH Surely that means you arent spending enough money?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ralizah

If they confirm that all of their Nintendo-published games will be compatible with the vouchers before the offer expires in July, I think I'll download a second set.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Haruki_NLI

@Ralizah Isn't that time limit only in the US though?

Haruki_NLI

@Ralizah I don't get why NOA acts so differently to NCL when it's detrimental to do so, but when it's a good idea to do it, they dont.

Ralizah

@Knuckles-Fajita NoA sucks these days. We get stiffed on almost all of the limited editions (including the limited physical print run of Fatal Frame V, which will never not irritate me). We have terrible sales compared to other regions. I've long since concluded that NoA is run by aliens who only tangentially understand what humans actually want.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Octane

@Ralizah You mean you don't want 30% off of Mario Kart 8 on Wii U on your birthday? Just in case you want to buy it a second time.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic