Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 39,961 to 39,980 of 69,963

link3710

And absolutely no one was surprised by the announcement of the annual pre-E3 Pokemon reveal. I'm more surprised they announced it this far out. Though, it's basically part of the E3 season so... I guess that might be why?

link3710

IceClimbers

I expect this Pokemon Direct to at most reveal the box legendaries, the professor, the rival, some of the early route Pokemon, and a formal announcement of trainer customization. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get the villainous team.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

I think tomorrow’s conference will focus on spinoffs/mobile, Bank and announce the future of Let’s Go. Then the Direct ends up about as informative as the E3 coverage of Sun/Moon.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

This is going to be my first Pokemon game I ever buy and play. I have dabbled very briefly in the past but not even an hours worth. Kinda want to see what the Pokemon fuss is all about

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

I feel like this is the first e3 where I don’t really have anything on my wish list.

I mean, I want Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I want to see the next portable Monster Hunter, but Metroid is apparently back burner now since the Prime 4 delay, and MH Portable 5th certainly won’t be shown until after the World expansion releases (which btw, they want $40 for that? It’s only got 1 new map!). Which means neither are possibilities this e3.

I’m not really sure where that leaves my want list. I guess it kind of feels good going in not really wanting anything. Whatever gets announced is a bonus. There are games I would like to see but I struggle to get excited for anything that’s not a Switch release nowadays. For example, a Final Fantasy XIII Remastered Collection, or Mass Effect Collection, or Dragon Age Collection. That would be awesome... on Switch. But if they’re not then I really just don’t care.

Maybe it’s because I’m just getting older, but it seems most of the games I’m most excited to see are games that already exist. It’s like music. I don’t care about much of the music that releases nowadays, but I’ll jam all day to a 90’s playlist.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

HobbitGamer

@JaxonH I’d feed someone to bobcats for a Mass Effect Collection.
I’d go the extra mile and raise the bobcats myself first if Fallout 3 or New Vegas also happened.

But I think everyone is safe. For now.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

I mean, I'm not dying for anything for the remainder of this year but like @JaxonH said I've been desperately wanting prime trilogy on switch. Other than that I'm fine and happy with everything else

NintendoByNature

kkslider5552000

There's honestly very little I want on Switch that I can see happening soon, other than whatever interesting indie games are left. I'll never get to all of those games even though I want to, so asking for more is weird.

I do wanna see what Retro's been working on. No not that, the other thing. And maybe also the other, other thing. God Retro Studios is a weird, quiet company.

Sega has a bunch of games they should bring back, but wouldn't make sense to give a super big budget so maybe bring those IP to Switch. I think there would be an audience for a new Jet Set Radio or Crazy Taxi without having to make the game have top-tier graphics.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

IceClimbers

A balancing update two weeks before E3 is interesting. Maybe the 2nd fighter won't be shadow dropped at E3 and just announced?

Not sure they'd do a balancing update only to have even more balancing changes two weeks later with 4.0

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Ralizah

Y'all are crazy. The massive tsunami of Japanese and exclusive content coming in the second half of 2019 is the sort of thing I've been waiting for since the system's incredible first year on the market. 2018 was OK, but my Switch didn't get a lot of use that year.

I can't believe I'm going to have stuff like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Astral Chain, Dragon Quest XI, etc. on my Switch soon.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Ralizah

@Galarian_Lassie I wonder how many people are going to be pushing their foreheads up against their Switches...

Still not entirely sure if this is any good, but it's good to see more otome games hit the system.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers Yeah, maybe the reveal ends up being more like Joker’s initial reveal back in December.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Therad

We should get some info on three houses and Luigi's Mansion at e3. Especially three houses, since it releases later in the summer.

Therad

Tangerine

http://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/nintendo

Just a heads up: I was just able to claim the remaining 9 months free switch online offer for Amazon/Twitch Prime members. Guess it's been 60 days already! It made no difference that the bar at the top of the page states "error: we are performing service maintenance on this offer and will be unable to fulfill claims. We will be back up soon." I was still able to redeem the offer

Tangerine

JaxonH

I'm thrilled for the lineup on Switch over the next 6 months. I was more referring to new announcements at e3.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

Team Sonic Racing turning out very good helps. It’s either going to be 1st or 2nd regarding best game of first half of 2019. Whether Mario Maker 2 overtakes it depends on how much the modes are infested by <2% completion rate troll levels.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic