Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 39,281 to 39,300 of 39,482

EvilLucario

I'm gonna probably record my personal reactions to it lmao. I've been doing it since E3 2018 and it's been really fun to look back and see how I saw stuff lol.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

PikPi

I think the direct announcement has clouded peoples' visions from the true question:

When is the next direct?!

PikPi

Aozz101x

i think it's a safe bet that spyro is coming to switch. a blank space was added on the main site were you buy the game for the choice of your platform. however, take that as you will.
https://gonintendo.com/stories/328558-why-does-the-spyro-reig...

P3FES (PS2: Male/Aigis), P3P (PSP: Female), FO4 (PC), SSBU (NS),
SM64DS, FF:CC (NGC), SADX (NGC), Syphon Filter: DM (PSP),
Death Jr (PSP), Tobal 2 (PS1), THUG 2 (NGC), AC: Popular Growning (NGC), AC: City Folk (Wii), Captain Rainbow (Wii)

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

JaxonH

@FragRed
The games leaked were not for the Direct.

The games leaked were for 2019. Only one that was mentioned being in the Direct was Metroid Prime Trilogy, and even that was just a "probably".

They'll likely save the new games for e3 reveals this year (I mean, those are the biggest surprises all year). Perhaps the ports will be shown in the direct though.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Tales of Vesperia, NSMBU, No More Heroes, Diablo 3, Dark Souls
Wii U: Fire Emblem 7 [GBA]
X1: Red Dead Redemption 2
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/PS4/PSVR/Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

WebHead

I think Super Mario Maker Switch is going to be their big E3 game like they have been doing since 2016.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

toiletduck

JaxonH wrote:

They'll likely save the new games for e3 reveals this year (I mean, those are the biggest surprises all year). Perhaps the ports will be shown in the direct though.

I would argue that the list of games announced in the September direct was a lot more impressive than that of the E3 Direct, but my judgment could be clouded by personal preference.

toiletduck

gcunit

Oh great, the 'wait four more months for the real news at E3' has already started...

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

It's totally like Nintendo to drop major bombs in a random Direct and spend most of E3 giving an extended tutorial of Smash. There's no telling what'll happen.

Ralizah

nintendobynature

toiletduck wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

I would argue that the list of games announced in the September direct was a lot more impressive than that of the E3 Direct, but my judgment could be clouded by personal preference.

I agree with you. The September direct was far better imo than the e3 direct. I never like directs focused on one game. Some people may but it's not my thing. Smash was crammed down our throats during e3 and it's own direct. I was going to buy it either way so it was all overkill to me

nintendobynature

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Agreed on the time slot. For us in Europe, it's a pretty comfy time to follow the broadcast.
Unless, of course, you've got a night job...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: TheRealThanos

gcunit

In light of how E3 2016 focused on BotW, E3 2017 focused on Mario Odyssey, and E3 2018 focused on Smash Ultimate, and given how those games then went on to sell, I'd be surprised if E3 2019 doesn't focus on Pokemon RPG.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

AlternateButtons

I reeeeeally hope Persona 5 is announced for Switch. I've been dying to play it!

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

Knuckles-Fajita

@ThanosReXXX Oh how convenient. The one day this week I have off from work, where I work hntil 6pm or later.

What a coincidence

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

GrailUK

@ThanosReXXX 10pm. = PEGI 18 = MK11 Switch reveal (maybe a new fighter) - (lots of crossed fingers btw)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

ThanosReXXX

@Knuckles-Fajita Well, if you're off, then it isn't an issue, right?
@GrailUK I don't think the time slot has anything to do with the content. In Asia it's broadcasted either in the morning or in the afternoon, depending on where you live, and in the US, it's also on various moments of the day, although mostly in the afternoon as well.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

FragRed

@GrailUK But it's afternoon in the US when it airs so how does that work with being PEGI 18?

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

GrailUK

@FragRed @ThanosReXXX I don't know! Blimey, I thought I was allowed to be irrational on the internet. (But it is usually the case )

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

FragRed

@GrailUK No, on the internet you are allowed to attack people for having different opinions to you and shout hatred at companies like Nintendo for not having the exacting standards in the Directs you want, or for making games on a console you hate if you are a PlayStation/Xbox fan. Everything else is strictly off limits

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

ThanosReXXX

@GrailUK There, there. Sit down, relax, have a cuppa of whatever you're into...
Wouldn't mind any juicy morsels or surprises either, but I'm keeping the expectation level low, seeing as Fire Emblem is probably/more than likely the biggest feature, so there'll be little left of that 35 minutes to truly blow us away with anything spectacular. They'll probably safe that for E3 2019...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic