Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 39,261 to 39,280 of 46,051

OorWullie

Just had a thought about Killer Queen Black, a game I'd completley forgot about until 5 minutes ago. It's strange that it's taken a game like that so long to release after Nintendo giving it a big E3 reveal. I think the reason it's taking so long is because it's going to be another exclusive Switch Online game like Tetris 99.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

NintendoByNature

Heck what about Hawaii shakedown. Wasn't there some news about the game recently? But I still don't remember a release date for it, am I right ?

Edit: the game was announced forever ago and still isn't out..

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

I forgot about bullet age too. Was supposed to come out last November. Hope to hear more about the release date of that

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Gimme that Goose!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Daloblast

I hope there is a good indie game, I don't buy very many of those.

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

IceClimbers

@OorWullie Latest update on that is it got delayed until Q3, and will also be coming to Xbox One in Q4. Pretty sure with crossplay too.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

EvilLucario

30 minutes of indies is actually more than I expected. Wonder what they cooked up?

Hope it's not a lot of filler though. And I wonder how they'll be ran without Damon Baker.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@EvilLucario It's the longest one yet:
Spring 2017 - 18 minutes
Summer 2017 - 22 minutes
Spring 2018 - 12 minutes
Summer 2018 - 16 minutes

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

Maybe Bowser will come hang out for this one?
I'd like to see Double Fine bring some more games over to Switch

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GrailUK

If you could all mention how huge a Super Monkey Ball fan you are that would be amazing...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Eel

@Grumblevolcano
"Yes, yes. We can add an extra room to your house. More space for your video games, that's what young people like you like, hm? Yes, yes."

(that'll be 899,999 dollars, please)

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

Just took the survey myself

Told them I owned no other platforms except Switch, and didnt buy Yakuza and Shenmue, etc because I didnt own the platform.

Cause there was no "I own the platform but am not interested in games on it anymore" option. Plus, telling them you own another platform gives them license to say "oh, well in that case you can just buy the games there- no new sale from this guy if we brought to Switch" which just isnt valid. Easier to spell it out in terms they can understand-

Switch = new sale
No Switch = lost sale

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: Pokemon Sword, The Witcher 3, Luigis Mansion 3, DQXIS
X1X: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Prime 4, Zelda BotW 2, Xenoblade, Trials of Mana, Bayonetta 3
PS4: FFVII Remake
X1: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

Octane

@JaxonH I told them I don't own Switch, and I want to see everything on PC, PS4 and Xbox, just to even out your vote

Octane

NintendoByNature

@SamusLv7 btw I saw somewhere on this thread you asking if you should get hollow knight. Judging by your metroid credentials I think you'd enjoy hollow knight. I struggle with it myself but that's because I'm not that great at metroidvanias as you know. It's always on sale for $10 but even at $15 i think you'll like it 😆

NintendoByNature

KryptoniteKrunch

@JaxonH

Yup, same here.

I'm hoping for some Valkria Chronicles, Phantasy Star and Shinobi goodness. Would be nice to get VC 2 and 3, the latter of which has never left Japan.

Now playing: Skyrim, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Pokemon Shield, SNES app

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Ryu_Niiyama

I was upset that the survey didn’t go in depth asking me about virtua fighter. You think you are funny SEGA but you aren’t.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic