Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 38,961 to 38,980 of 69,989

Ryu_Niiyama

Mortal Kombat Switch trailer is on Nintendo Everything. Looks really good actually.

April is getting painful.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Yes. Mortal Kombat XI is looking very hot on the Switch.

Extremely marginal graphical downgrade, full 60fps, and 3 versions in 1 with local MP anywhere on the spot. This is a perfect example of why I typically don’t buy multiplats on other platforms nowadays.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

gcunit

I was going to write off Saints Row as being too old to care about, but that was a good trailer, and if GTA and Watch_Dogs aren't interested then perhaps I will give it my support after all.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Aozz101x

Konami's Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection trailer

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

@gcunit I kept going back on forth between AC3 and SR3. My friend is getting AC, so I’ll be happily repping The Saints. At first I was also thinking about the age, but after a few trailers I remembered how much fun I had with it. I’ve never finished a GTA, but I couldn’t put SR2, 3, or 4 down. I think the comedy gives it that summer action film feel to me.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

During April until June 2019, i have to tightening my gaming budget a little bit.
I'm a bit broke recently. 🙁
If it necessary, i will sell some of my PS4 games to get the Switch version instead or trade with other Nintendo games.

Anti-Matter

MsJubilee

After watching that gameplay trailer MK11 and looking for info on this port. There is no excuse for SNK Heroines to be running at 30 frames. Hoping KF14 and Samurai Showdown don't follow the same fate.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

gcunit

Aozz101x wrote:

Konami's Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection trailer

#toomuchshmup

toiletduck

gcunit wrote:

I was going to write off Saints Row as being too old to care about, but that was a good trailer, and if GTA and Watch_Dogs aren't interested then perhaps I will give it my support after all.

I kinda feel the same. I'll be waiting for the inevitable sale though, I have enough to play for a while.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Grumblevolcano

I can now understand why people want a cart system on the eshop so much, it really gets obnoxious when you want to buy more than a few items (I was getting the Mii costumes).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

@Grumblevolcano Where do you even find them? They didn't show up in the Smash DLC when I looked yesterday, only the Fighter Pass (which I assume doesn't include the mii costumes).

Grumblevolcano

@gcunit Search tab, pick the DLC option, sort by release date and it's below Joker. You have to repeat this after every purchase if you want them all.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

As if I don't have enough to play at the moment, Just saw on the eshop Aggelos, super blood hockey, and venture kid are all coming out in the next couple weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic the switch is getting game after game. But there was a while there where i was barely playing my switch for the first part of 2019. A Side from nsmbu deluxe and onimusha.. I just wish alot of the games coming out over the next couple weeks/ months were coming out in January Feb March. Cant afford them all now and I would've happily paid for them a couple months back.

NintendoByNature

TuVictus

I haven't touched my Switch much since Ultimate came out. I think I'll get Dragon's Dogma though

TuVictus

NintendoByNature

@PikPi what's dragons dogma like. Obviously hearing alot of about it with it's release coming. What would you compare it to?

NintendoByNature

link3710

Okay, so I come back from half a week off and we have a XIII port announced, Smash DLC dropped (and looks amazing), Switch is being sold in China, people are freaking out about Retro's project (again), Tennis Aces got... an opening cutscene (I don't understand) and Travis and Dragon's Dogma are crossing over of all things.

Weird week.

link3710

EvilLucario

For me, it was only Tuesday.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

LOL I love the weird viral marketing they're doing for Uchikoshi's new game.

Definitely playing in Japanese, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic