Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 38,921 to 38,940 of 69,983

Ryu_Niiyama

Ralizah wrote:

https://www.dualshockers.com/mortal-kombat-11-switch-preview-...

A text preview of the Switch version. Seems like the texture detail has been sacrificed somewhat to maintain the 60fps framerate. Despite the sacrifices needed to make it run, the author of the piece seems impressed with it considering the hardware it's running on.

I detest MK but that review is making me interested. Half my FG group loves MK so I have to sorta try to be competitive at it. I really want to wait for the XL/ultimate edition whatever though.....

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

I detest the gore in MK, but I’m pretty excited for this game myself. I just realized I suck too much to do any fatalities anyways, and... as much as I don’t like it, it’s ultimately just pixels on the screen. Plus, I don’t have to gawk or anything.

I remember playing MK back in the day. I remember when Scorpion, Sub Zero and Reptile were all clones of each other aesthetically- yellow, blue and green. In fact I remember when Reptile was a “new character” lol. Was it really that long ago???

Getting pretty ansy here waiting on Final Fantasy X to release. Ughhh why couldn’t it be tomorrow already! I was debating taking a vacation day tomorrow so I could play, but we have a three day weekend coming up anyways for Good Friday, and I have a feeling the game isn’t going to unlock at midnight anyways- they’ll probably make us wait until 10 or 11 o’clock tomorrow morning. But I wanna play now!!! Garhhh

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

HobbitGamer

@JaxonH I’m awful at Mk, but I really liked Injustice. I hope MK sells well for Switch, though. The more success third party sees, the better for all of us.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish ...No 😛

Though that happens to me sometimes with AC; Animal Crossing, Armored Core, Assassin’ Creed...Alpha Centuri

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Actual features, yes.
Features I’ll use, no.

Though my icon is now a shy guy...

#MudStrongs

JaxonH

Holy crap the Switch just got an update and you can sort your games!

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

So I went out and bought xc2 torna on sale( had to go to best buy since target was sold out). Pretty excited to try it out being my first xenoblade game. Figured it's probably
A good game to start with since its alot shorter than xc2. But I'm really trying to clear out a couple of backlog games before i start on it.

NintendoByNature

StuTwo

subpopz wrote:

@ReaderRagfish I do the opposite. I'm so used to MK as being Mortal Kombat from as far back as the original.

Imagine if Nintendo cribbed ideas for the next Mario Kart from internet threads titled “ideas for the next MK game”.

“I’m a Wario I’m a going to decapitate you when I win!”

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

WebHead

Am I the only one who finds June and especially July weirdly stacked?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

WebHead

@NintendoByNature Yo-Kai Watch 4 comes out in June in Japan.

Perhaps one if the rumored revisions is launching with SMM2?

WebHead

WebHead

@NintendoByNature I mean 4 of those franchises are pretty big in Japan especially with portable gamers...(refering to Mario, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem and Yokai Watch.)

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

JaxonH

Nintendo Switch just saw a surge on Amazon. Up to #6, with Smash still the #1 game, LABO VR back up to #3 game after being restocked, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance in the #27 overall spot... also Final Fantasy X/X-2 in top 50, Mortal Kombat 11 still just 30 spots behind PS4 at #56 and Darksiders still showing strong at #80

Can’t help but wonder... is this because of Marvel Ultimate Alliance? I can’t imagine what else it is. There’s a lot of popular games that are selling well on Switch right now, but this surge seems correlated to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 release date and cover art being announced, with both the game and Switch console shooting the moon simultaneously

Aozz101x
Joker officially revealed, coming out April 17, 2019

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

Damn too much to play right now. Between sales of Celeste, enter the gungeon and xc2 torna, plus yoshi which I haven't touched because i was playing darksiders, and now cuphead, smash version 3.0, and splatfest this weekend, I might just have to take some time off work this week. Simply not enough time 😊

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

Should put together a shortlist of all the Switch games on the docket vying for playtime from now through summer (which is especially a lot when you break down the individual games contained in collections).

April
Darksiders
Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice
LABO VR
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Mortal Kombat XI
Dragon’s Dogma
SteamWorld Quest
Cuphead
Final Fantasy XII
May
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered
Assassin’s Creed Liberation Remastered
Sain’t Row The Third
Sniper Elite v2 Remastered
Resident Evil 0 HD
Resident Evil HD
Resident Evil 4 HD
Team Sonic Racing
June
e3!!! More Games!!!
Crash Team Racing
Super Mario Maker 2
July
God Eater 3
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Wolfenstein Youngblood
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Dragon Quest Builders 2
AI Somnium Files

What’s missing?

Edited on by JaxonH

Ralizah

@JaxonH Moero Chronicle H in April

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic