Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 38,781 to 38,800 of 41,120

AlohaPizzaJack

Octane wrote:

Don't worry, he's banned.

Requiescat in pace

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

@JackEatsSparrows
It was a joke... nevermind

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising
X1: Far Cry New Dawn, Trials Fusion
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR//Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Morpheel

Octane wrote:

Don't worry, he's banned.

DontTrustAnybodyNotEvenYourself.jpg

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

EvilLucario

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

AlohaPizzaJack

@JaxonH Joke's on me, 'cause I don't get it

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

@JackEatsSparrows
Testis sum. Sum of testis... nevermind. That’s the first thing it looks like when I read it. It was supposed to be low-key, but since I had to spell it out I guess now everybody gets it

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising

Jesus is Lord.

Morpheel

this is a family friendly site.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

@Delibheel
Relax, it was a one-off PG level remark. Not the norm for me, but I couldn’t help having a chuckle at what was written when I first read it. Certainly could loosen up to have a small laugh about things every now and then.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

Morpheel

I was just joking.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

Oh, internet, you...

@Delibheel See? That's why we use smileys, when we make jokes, or aren't serious.
On the internet, we are ALL tone deaf...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Morpheel

Some men use smileys to mark their jokes. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

AlohaPizzaJack

Ohhhhh. I get it.
Also, I mark my jokes like my dog marks his territory.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Morpheel

Or his jokes are p.... ossibly derailing the thread

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Yup, and that's why a certain president wants to build a w... oh, never mind...

@GyroZeppeli The only thing that the dog mark and the emoji have in common, is that they're both yellow...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

Anyway, is this the Nintendo Switch thread, or the damn chit-chat thread? Pfff...

link3710

@ThanosReXXX Oh come on, you've been posting here long enough to know it's both.

In slightly more relevant news, has anyone tried Unruly Heroes yet? I want to work my backlog a little further down before I consider getting it, but with Rayman Legends as one of my favorite games of all time I'm wondering how this compares.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic