Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 38,641 to 38,660 of 45,874

NintendoByNature

Old or not. I'm stoked for the resident evil games coming to switch. I think all 3 are supposed to release this year. Id love to know if they'll be spread out or in a package deal for $60

NintendoByNature

MsJubilee

JaxonH wrote:

And he says Metroid Prime Trilogy is coming,.

I wonder how many times we heard this before?

There is no doubt in my mind that Nintendo is filled with a bunch of sadists,letting their fans search through every nook and cranny for any information on upcoming Switch titles, info that may or may not be true is truly sadistic.

Edited on by MsJubilee

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

diwdiws

Played popular game

Didnt like popular game

Conclusion: popular game plays like trash

diwdiws

Sadist

If games are available elsewhere is not a relevant issue. They will be available on Switch too and because of it will broaden the portfolio. More games means a better reason to pick up a Switch.

Btw, don’t go the “Well western games are garbo anyway” route. Granted, I tend to prefer games from Japan as well, but I do realize those are my personal tastes.

In regards to Nintendo releasing info... I guess some of you never experienced their days during the early nineties; in terms of communication, while there is always room for improvement, Nintendo is loads better than it was. They already confirmed a lot of games for this year and well, they will need to keep some cards close to the chest. Can’t have your competitors know everything about the new fiscal year.

Sadist

Sadist

Oh and in regards to Metroid Prime Trilogy, I believe it. She isn’t the first one to say it exists, with others backing it up. Including King Zell on Era and his information in the past has been spot on.

Sadist

bluemage1989

@EvilLucario I have enjoyed Souls as much as the next man but writing off western gaming as being mediocre because a few games haven't appealed to you would be like me writing off eastern games because I wasn't satisfied by the depth of combat in a mosou game I mean that would be well within your rights to do so isn't my place to tell you what to like but western games can be as creative and engaging as eastern.

Anyway my point is would be nice to be able to play western and eastern games on one console like PS4 owners can. JRPG fans can enjoy Madden after all

Edited on by bluemage1989

SW 6041 0289 6234

Currently Playing:

Switch: Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, Arms and Mario Odyssey.

N64: Top Gear Rally.

Mega Drive: Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3.

SNES: F Zero and Donkey Kong Country.

Octane

Did you all know that The Witcher 3 is the worst game of all time?

Octane

Therad

@Octane only Pikmin, Pikmin 2 and Pikmin 3 is worse than Witcher 3.

Therad

HobbitGamer

Therad wrote:

@Octane only Pikmin, Pikmin 2 and Pikmin 3 is worse than Witcher 3.

Enemies are everywhere, Shepard! 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

WebHead

I really do think the MP4 issues kinda messed up their calender year plans. And right now things are being changed around as to the lineup.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

toiletduck

@Ralizah yeah I just read it too! Among those are the games that got me (somewhat) into RPGs back in the days! I'll probably pick up Icewind Dale or Neverwinter Nights somewhere along the line. Not too long ago I was considering to post something in the recommendations thread asking for something like that, but then I drowned in everything I still have to play.

toiletduck

Grumblevolcano

@WebHead Yeah, the theory of Prime 4 and Prime Trilogy at Game Awards 2018 with latter releasing in February 2019 seems like it could've happened and then the restart means there's no reason to release Prime Trilogy this year so we'll probably see it delayed by around the same number of months as Prime 4.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

@Ralizah Wow, I've always wanted to try Baldur's and Neverwinter Nights, guess this is my chance.

link3710

EvilLucario

Awesome, those would certainly be great to bring over to consoles.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

DannyBoi

Out on the nintendo front it is silent... Reggie looks at the sky. What is he thinking?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

NEStalgia

WhatwhatWHAAAT?!!? The entire Black Isle + Bioware catalog except for Fallout pretty much is coming to console?!? This is INSANE news! How did anyone manage to work out the rights nightmare of the skeleton of Interplay?!

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic