Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,681 to 37,700 of 69,964

Haruki_NLI

EvilLucario wrote:

At least with something like Astral Chain it's more than likely that Nintendo funded it

Points for this man seeing the word exclusive and the Nintendo logo in the Direct where they list the publisher

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

All the third parties fighting at once will be hilarious. Won't be able to blame Nintendo releasing a big game for poor sales, not that that stands up anymore anyhow!

There's always a way, they'll blame it on Smash instead. While the Direct said Joker was releasing before the end of April which could mean March or April, the Nintendo Versus twitter account confirmed Joker is coming in April.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

I took the survey.

Was basically "yup, interested in everything" and "Nintendo Switch port please, Nintendo Switch port please, Nintendo Switch port please" 😁

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

I'm shocked Atlus hasn't ported any Vanillaware games to the Switch yet. Even though I have Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere Leifthrauser on Vita, I wouldn't hesitate to double dip on Switch. I'm also still waiting for a port of Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE#. Just like every Wii U port thus far, you (we) know the Switch version will sell twice...maybe three times more than the original release.

Catherine: Full Body? Or how about a new entry in the Trauma Center series?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BenGrimm

Mortal Kombat is May or am I wrong??

BenGrimm

Magician

BenGrimm wrote:

Still listed as April 23rd here in NA. I believe the EU version was pushed to May though.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

EvilLucario

It's real. Geoff Keighley tweeted that too. Like damn, I wonder how Doug will stack up. Reggie just had this charisma that not a lot of other people had.

E3 2019's Direct is going to a bit different.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

BenGrimm

Magician wrote:

BenGrimm wrote:

Still listed as April 23rd here in NA. I believe the EU version was pushed to May though.

Ahh that sounds familiar now you mention it, not to much of a delay tho.

BenGrimm

TuVictus

I wonder how many jokes that Bowser guy has gone through during his Nintendo career

TuVictus

EvilLucario

Damn, watching that sizzle real of multiple moments throughout the years made me nostalgic.

I wish Reggie the best and Bowser (lol) all the best of luck.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

gcunit

An absolute Nintendo Regend in my eyes.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

FragRed

Reggie is retiring and Bowser is taking over? This must be the darkest timeline...

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

KryptoniteKrunch

Yup, went all in on Switch ports on that Atlus survey. There's really nothing holding back Persona coming to Switch and I'd also like to see some of those older SMT titles that got released on PSN make it over to the eShop.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

NintendoByNature

Reggies dipping out before Nintendo announces animal crossing is delayed to 2020 😂

NintendoByNature

DarkRula

Xbox Game Pass on Switch rumour.

This whole Xbox on Switch stuff really seems to be gaining a lot of traction now. Seems the near future is going to be very interesting to see just what happens.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

link3710

@FragRed At least we know we'll have good parental controls under Bowser's leadership.

EDIT: That Gamepass rumor... man I'm hoping something comes of all this Xbox on Switch talk.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

KryptoniteKrunch

That's crazy if true. Heck, even if its fake, at least give us Rare Replay, the Ori games and Cuphead.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Grumblevolcano

These Xbox on Switch rumours are getting to insane levels.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic