Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,661 to 37,680 of 69,964

gcunit

I need someone to take one for the team and try out BlazeRush and Oniken, both recent additions to the eshop that caught my eye.

Meanwhile, I can report that ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun is worth the money of any fan of autorunners in the current sale.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

BenGrimm

@EvilLucario

I can’t stress this enough, a game is a game is a game. Why try and put labels on it for, just play it and enjoy it, if you don’t move on.

BenGrimm

NintendoByNature

Not sure if anyone said anything yet today but nintendoeverything reported capcom is set to announce more info related to re re0 and re4 by the end of the month. Can't wait to hear when it's coming. It's going to be a packed 2nd half unless they squeeze it into these next couple months

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi wrote:

Does anyone think most of the games on Switch are Indies? I really think so.

Indies or Not, who cares.
As long their games are interesting, i will buy them.

Anti-Matter

IceClimbers

@nintendobynature There's a few ports that need dates honestly.

REmake, RE0, RE4, Ace Attorney Trilogy (in the west), Saint's Row the Third, Pillars of Eternity II, Grandia I & II HD, Guilty Gear Collection, Hellblade, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles HD, etc.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

JaxonH

Civilization VI is getting the expansions, Rise and Fall and the Gathering Storm.

The rep Aspyr_Blair let it slip on Reddit that it was coming to Switch alongside iOS, and responded to several comments about it, only to later edit Switch out of the post (probably because his superiors informed him that information was not supposed to be announced yet).

See for yourselves

Civ VI Switch Getting Expansions

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TuVictus

Crystal Chronicles HD is by far my most anticipated port. I can't wait to see how multiplayer is without the game link cables and GBAs

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers Ace Attorney Trilogy release date announcement is next week, there was a GoNintendo article about it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

Wishful thinking but the resident evil games dropping in May would be ideal for me since most of the heavy hitters start in June and then ramp up from there

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

Waiting to see if Ace Attorney gets a physical release in the west. If not... engage cooomb protocol (sorry, Xenoblade 2 one-liners still rattle around my head sometimes). I meant import protocol. English is included so... Play-Asia might save the day yet again.

for reference
Untitled

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

IceClimbers

Watch Ace Attorney have a physical release on PS4/XB1 but digital only on Switch.

But yeah, early-mid March and May in general could use some filling out. Those ports I mentioned would do that quite nicely. Crystal Chronicles is probably a June/July release though.

JaxonH

Think March has Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Chocobo’s Dungeon (also a Play-Asia import- need that physical copy), Dragon’s Dogma, Unravel 2 and Yoshi’s Crafted World. So it’s not too bad.

April has Mortal Kombat XI, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Darksiders Warmastered and BoxBoy.

May has Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered Collection, Team Sonic Racing.

June has Mario Maker 2, Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Crash Nitro Racing.

July has Fire Emblem Three Houses.

August has Astral Chain.

June/July/August also has Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Daemon X Machina, Oninaki and GRID Autosport.

Naturally Sept-Dec will be big, though we don’t really know the release schedule for the second half of the year. Dragon Quest XI S, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Zelda Link’s Awakening, DOOM Eternal, Pillars of Eternity 2, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Pikmin 3. There’s also the notable 3rd party game King Zell teased that’ll be announced in March (I’m thinking Persona 5 or Monster Hunter World).

IceClimbers

@JaxonH Dragon's Dogma is April, same day as Mortal Kombat. DQ Builders 2 is July 12th.

Edit: Also I should point out that summer technically goes through late September.

Edited on by IceClimbers

Grumblevolcano

I wouldn't be surprised if the RE games and Ace Attorney Trilogy are in April, we saw this kind of situation in November 2017 where all the 3rd parties were fighting over one month.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the RE games and Ace Attorney Trilogy are in April, we saw this kind of situation in November 2017 where all the 3rd parties were fighting over one month.

If re comes in April it's day one for me. Especially with shovel knight being delayed

NintendoByNature

Haruki_NLI

All the third parties fighting at once will be hilarious. Won't be able to blame Nintendo releasing a big game for poor sales, not that that stands up anymore anyhow!

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Aozz101x

Atlus has a survey and wants people to know if they should bring persona ports to Switch, PC, and Xbox One and other questions.
https://atlus.com/survey/
i hope the survey will let them know to bring Persona to PC and Switch (Xbox One as well.)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

EvilLucario

There's no reason why they shouldn't bring Persona to PC/Switch and why they shouldn't bring SMTV to PC/PS4. These weird exclusivity for no apparent reason confuses me. Shouldn't they target as many platforms as possible for a wider reach in sales?

The only exclusivity that makes sense is Etrian Odyssey because of how important the 3DS is to the games.

At least with something like Astral Chain it's more than likely that Nintendo funded it, like Sony funded Bloodborne, so yeah. Just really weird decisions by Atlus, I will never understand.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

ThanosReXXX

Atlus should bring Xbox 360 game Operation Darkness to the Switch. That was a real hidden gem, in my opinion, and besides a demo, the game was ultimately never released in Europe. Only in Asia and the USA.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

The only thing the survey listed that I was interested in was Trauma Center.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic