Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,041 to 37,060 of 69,993

redd214

@ThanosReXXX quite an accurate prediction, can you tell me what the lotto numbers for tonight will be lol

redd214

Octane

@Therad Are you saying it isn't called the Nintendo Swatch?

Octane

FragRed

@Therad That's a crap name. Call it the Nintendo Jibbo

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

NEStalgia

@Therad "Back on topic, what do you think the NX is? "

A really powerful, next generation console that will finally blow away Sony and Microsoft. I mean it'll have next level power. Like serious tflops. Like so many it'll have multiple separate clusters of tflops! And all the 3rd parties will focus on making games with Nintendo as the lead platform. This time, Nintendo will finally get it right like we wanted them to since the SNES! Sony's really really scared of the NX. They don't have anything that will compete with that power. And it'll ship with Resident Zelda, the first proper realistic Zelda game like we wanted since the spider demo! Oh man I'm so hype...I just can't wait...finally the Nintendo console we've been waiting decades for, and it's just around the corner! E3 can't come fast enough!!!!

(*Note, actual translated transcript of DQXI producer's NX comments above.)
(*Disclaimer: No, not really.)
(*Probably.)
(*Advisory: NX may not produce the highest quality pixels anyone's ever seen.)

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

Don't forget, they're gonna have like new Mario and Zelda games and stuff! And you can fit it in your parachute pants.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Oooo! Then we can hook it up to our WiiU gamepad for extra gameplay. Or was that feature removed?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

link3710

Stares at the topic title

Well okay then. Clearly, y'all should have figured out by now, the NX is going to be the true successor to the DS line: The TS, with triple screens!

link3710

NEStalgia

@link3710 Somehow I read that quickly and managed to see the word Tingle. That would be a terrifying console and a a disaster of a name.

I can't believe they haven't made it yet.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

I would absolutely buy a Nintendo Tingle. Day ONE. Wonder if it would scream while it's falling if you drop it.

#MudStrongs

link3710

@NEStalgia What, don't you remember the Tingle Tuner? Sure it was short lived and only got one game, but they made it!

link3710

HobbitGamer

Well, he was supposed to have his own horror game originally.
Edit; smaller image

Untitled

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

link3710

@DarthNocturnal Honestly, I still don't get that design choice. Like, the Wii U is the ONE console where they could've made it work without any accessories other than an extra controller. The main player plays with a pro controller, and the gamepad can be used by the person who's using the tingle tuner. Simple, right? You could even add the option to use the tuner by yourself by making it touch screen only.

link3710

ThanosReXXX

NEStalgia wrote:

@link3710 3 years of hypnotherapy gone, just like that.......

Best line of the day, by a landslide. Thank you for putting a HUGE grin on my face.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

DarkRula

The NX is clearly going to be Nintendo's answer to backward compatibility without the need for emulation. From what I hear, they have this crazy idea that will enable a machine to automatically adapt to the console the game comes from - without needing extra resources. They're going to be selling it really cheap as well. Something to do with the fact they'll be selling add-ons to allow the original discs/cartridges to be read, along with a load of special edition controllers from every console.

If it does well, they'll be releasing a handheld model with two screens to allow DS/3DS games to be playable as well. The handheld model will also sell cheap, as the sides can be slipped out and replaced with various controller parts - which is where the real money will be made.

There's going to be new games playable on it, of course, but the main attraction is that tech wizardry.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

GrailUK

Anybody seen where Fighter's History went on the UK eshop? Was going to buy that this week. Grrr.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Alantor28

Um, I noticed the Nintendo Switch Thread is mispelled. Did something happen?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

Anti-Matter

@Alantor28
Actually, this thread used to be the NX thread until NX was confirmed as Nintendo Switch.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic