Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,021 to 37,040 of 69,981

FragRed

Wait, we are on version 7 of the OS for Switch already? So by version 1000 we MAY see something like folders or another theme!

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

NintendoByNature

@GyroZeppeli thanks my friend. Seems like a pretty good review for a cheap game. Only thing that has me holding off is the lack of direction. I often give up on games that I get lost in. Next time it's on sale ( or if it is now) maybe I'll give it a go.

NintendoByNature

link3710

Huh, turns out I was right on the spot about the new system update. NSMB U DX icons, new languages, and absolutely nothing else.

link3710

HobbitGamer

@link3710 Oi, that’s like being chosen at the office to go pick up donuts that you can’t eat 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Therad

ThanosReXXX wrote:

Anyway, is this the Nintendo Switch thread, or the damn chit-chat thread? Pfff...

The Nintendo switch thread, the thread that is so off topic that even the title is off topic.

Therad

Therad

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Only Nintendo Direct can save this thread.

Thursdays investors meeting should generate some Nintendo buzz. With some hailing it and some doooooming it.

I maintain my 15.2 mil, and they will end the year around 17-17.5. which I feel is fine.

Therad

IceClimbers

Wouldn't be surprised if they breezed past their software goals for the fiscal year over the holidays.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Therad

IceClimbers wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if they breezed past their software goals for the fiscal year over the holidays.

That seems plausible, or at least they will easily do it before the end of the year.

@ReaderRagfihs I know, just thought it funny that someone complained about the "off-topicness" of this thread. It has been off topic since the first page. In fact, being off topic is being on topic here.

Therad

FragRed

@Therad And to think, it was you that began this whole thread! This whole off-topic thread is entirely our fault!

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Therad

FragRed wrote:

@Therad And to think, it was you that began this whole thread! This whole off-topic thread is entirely our fault!

Untitled

Therad

HobbitGamer

That little piglet looks delicious....
Is everyone’s Switch nice and stable after the update?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

That sheep makes me think of shawarma. The game needs more guns and knifes. That cover is just too sweet, almost to the point of giving me a sugar rush...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

ThanosReXXX wrote:

That sheep makes me think of shawarma. The game needs more guns and knifes. That cover is just too sweet, almost to the point of giving me a sugar rush...

"Nice park you've got there...It'd be a shame if a dino came and T-Rexxed it...."

#MudStrongs

Therad

NEStalgia wrote:

*warning: May contain fun.

Fun? We need no stinkin' fun!

Back on topic, what do you think the NX is?

Therad

ThanosReXXX

@Therad I think it's going to be a severely underpowered, yet surprisingly fun and enjoyable home console/handheld hybrid, that will still get a lot of flak and will be surrounded by unlimited whining, even a full year after its initial, highly successful run...

#futureseer #doh #nintendojustcantwinnomatterwhattheydo

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Therad

@ThanosReXXX I think they should change the name as well. Something like the "Nintendo swatch".

Therad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic