Posts 36,981 to 37,000 of 69,963

Alantor28

Therad wrote:

Alantor28 wrote:

Therad wrote:

Octane wrote:

@Alantor28 I'm always very serious.

@Anti-Matter Only the 18+ ones.

@Knuckles-Fajita The doors are barricaded, you won't get me!

@octane can you take a look at this poster? I think he needs a warning from a moderator. But be gentle, he has probably just forgot his meds again.

...Were you referring to me?

No, I was referring to that abusive poster @octane. I really hope @Octane will take this seriously!

Oh okay. I was just checking.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

Octane

Don't worry, he's banned.

Octane

HobbitGamer

Octane wrote:

Don't worry, he's banned.

Requiescat in pace

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

@JackEatsSparrows
It was a joke... nevermind

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

@JaxonH Joke's on me, 'cause I don't get it

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

@JackEatsSparrows
Testis sum. Sum of testis... nevermind. That’s the first thing it looks like when I read it. It was supposed to be low-key, but since I had to spell it out I guess now everybody gets it

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Delibheel
Relax, it was a one-off PG level remark. Not the norm for me, but I couldn’t help having a chuckle at what was written when I first read it. Certainly could loosen up to have a small laugh about things every now and then.

Edited on by JaxonH

ThanosReXXX

Oh, internet, you...

@Delibheel See? That's why we use smileys, when we make jokes, or aren't serious.
On the internet, we are ALL tone deaf...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

GeoChrome

Anarchy is great, right?
; )

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

HobbitGamer

Ohhhhh. I get it.
Also, I mark my jokes like my dog marks his territory.

#MudStrongs

GeoChrome

@JackEatsSparrows He draws an emoji in the dirt?

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Yup, and that's why a certain president wants to build a w... oh, never mind...

@GyroZeppeli The only thing that the dog mark and the emoji have in common, is that they're both yellow...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic