Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 36,961 to 36,980 of 69,981

HobbitGamer

This page is a great example of why I stay in this community 😂

@Knuckles-Fajita Testis sum agni

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JaxonH

We need a Nintendo Direct. We have basically nothing locked in this year aside from Yoshi at the end of March. I know we have quite a few nice 3rd party games coming, RemiLore, Assassins Creed III Collection, Dragon’s Dogma, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Mortal Kombat XI, Team Sonic Racing... and I’m sure there’s some others in that Feb-Apr timespan.

But what about Nintendo? We need consolation. We demand reparations. We need Metroid Prime Trilogy. We need Fire Emblem locked in. Daemon X Machina locked in. Seasonal window for Luigi’s Mansion 3, Animal Crossing and Pokémon. A few surprises like say... like Persona 5.

We need information

@JackEatsSparrows
Testis sum agni

Should be 2, if my math is right

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

Honestly, this year isn't stellar. February is literally a void (Unless you want Wargroove or other indies, or get Etrian Odyssey Nexus on 3DS in the US, since we here in the EU have no release window at all!) and March is Kirby on 3DS then Yoshi at the end.

Then April is 3 FF games and Dragon's Dogma in the space of a few weeks.

Then Team Sonic Racing in May, Crash Team Racing whenever that gets an actual date now, same for Mortal Kombat 11 since that, according to WB, releases "beginning April 23rd", which doesn't bode well.

Oh and that new Dragon Ball game isn't coming either, but I'm sure Bandai Namco will ask fans to "Let them know" right around the time sales begin to slow, if you catch my drift.

...The more I dissect this the more I just look at the third party situation and question what management is doing. Then again, can't all be Bethesda I suppose.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

link3710

@Knuckles-Fajita I mean, you did leave out Trials Rising next month. That's Ubisoft, so definitely not indie. I still think Fire Emblem Three Houses is basically confirmed for May from what we've seen marketingwise, and I expect Daemon Ex Machina either April or June likely, though that's just speculation. If not, Town will definitely be in one of those, we definitely are going to get something other than FE / Yoshi / NSMBU in 6 months I'd say. And there's definitely a chance the 3 RE remasters will make the first six months as well. And we do know some other major 3rd party titles include an Atlier in March (I think? I don't play that series), Power Rangers, Elder Scrolls Blades, and the new Sword Art Online.

Still, that's pretty slim pickings all around, with some major genre gaps. Fighting might be well covered as well as platforming, but Blades is looking to be the biggest adventure game in a 6 month period somehow. There'll be some major indie releases between Untitled Goose Game, Mineko's Night Mart, Evoland, Shovel Knight, etc too but still.

link3710

HobbitGamer

JaxonH wrote:

@JackEatsSparrows
Testis sum agni

Should be 2, if my math is right

eh? That mottos doesn’t involve math. Well, there’s a triumvirate involved in the reasoning, but that’s technical 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Haruki_NLI

@link3710 I haven't seen anything for Trials since E3. Says a lot. XD

Yeah there's FE....for sometime in 2019. And Daemon...for 2019. And Town...for 2019.

I'm seeing a trend...

Grumblevolcano

@Knuckles-Fajita The E3 trailer states Spring 2019 for FE but given we've heard absolutely nothing since I really doubt it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haruki_NLI

@Grumblevolcano Gonna say the initial reveal for that said 2018 and look how that went...

Honestly at this point until it has a specific date, I'm pretending it doesn't exist, especially if it's not even an announced project yet, like that Assassins Creed thing.

link3710

@Knuckles-Fajita I mean, just looking at the number of 2019 exclusives... Town, Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Daemon Ex Machina, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3... if you're going to tell me all of those are coming out second half of the year (along with literally any other exclusive announced for this year), I'm not exactly buying it. We're going to get another exclusive dated sometime soon.

link3710

HobbitGamer

Did Saints Row ever get a date? I forgot about that coming.

#MudStrongs

Haruki_NLI

@link3710 I never said they were coming in the second half of the year.

I simply listed what has confirmed dates (Up to April/May if we include third party stuff, March if we go first party only) and then said the rest is coming sometime in 2019.

That doesn't sound like, to me at the very least, me saying they are all coming in the second half of 2019. In fact, all I said was all those games are coming....sometime in 2019.

Now, given a calendar year is 12 months, and we only have dated first party stuff until March, that leaves....9 months. Therefore, "Sometime in 2019" is any time from April 1st to December 31st.

At no point have I said all those games come from July onwards. I just said what is factually accurate at this time. They are coming in 2019, at some point. It could be tomorrow, May, March, December 31st. Still 2019. Doesn't have to be the second half of the year. There are still 3 unaccounted months prior to that.

link3710

@Knuckles-Fajita Lol, I didn't say you said that. What you said was that there's not enough confirmed coming in the first half of the year, and I was pointing out that despite the lack of confirmations, we will be getting more confirmed at some point, the question is more one of when.

link3710

IceClimbers

We'll definitely get some sort of info in the next couple weeks considering Piranha Plant doesn't have a release date but it's amiibo does.

But yeah, Saint's Row doesn't have a date yet. Nor does Ace Attorney Trilogy in the west. Or that Guilty Gear Collection, that still needs a date.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

Another Bandai Namco game not coming to the Switch. Not a surprise to be quite honest.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Therad

Octane wrote:

@Alantor28 I'm always very serious.

@Anti-Matter Only the 18+ ones.

@Knuckles-Fajita The doors are barricaded, you won't get me!

@octane can you take a look at this poster? I think he needs a warning from a moderator. But be gentle, he has probably just forgot his meds again.

Therad

Diddy64

Since Nintendo decided to tell us the bad news (MP4) first, it would make sense to see a Direct in soon. Possibly between 1-4 weeks. I don't think that they would overlook February after the their MP4 update. Not to mention that we don't know what teams of ALttP and Mercury Stream have been doing since their last projects.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Therad

I think it is this week Nintendo have their investors meeting. So place your bets, how many units have they sold?
I think 15.2 mil for the first 9 months of the fiscal year. So 32.96 lifetime sales.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

Toy_Link

@MsJubilee Are you referring to Jump Force or did I miss a new announcement?
EDIT:
Were you referring to Dragon Ball Project Z? Looks like it has a lot of potential.

@Therad
Nintendo Switch: 14.5 million (This fiscal year)
SMP: 4.5 million
PLG: 5.5 million
Smash Bros Ultimate: 8 million

Edited on by Toy_Link

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Alantor28

Therad wrote:

Octane wrote:

@octane can you take a look at this poster? I think he needs a warning from a moderator. But be gentle, he has probably just forgot his meds again.

...Were you referring to me?

Edited on by Alantor28

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

Therad

Alantor28 wrote:

Therad wrote:

Octane wrote:

...Were you referring to me?

No, I was referring to that abusive poster @octane. I really hope @Octane will take this seriously!

Therad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic