Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 36,841 to 36,860 of 41,734

NEStalgia

@Grumblevolcano I suppose it's hard to fault Nintendo's E3 seriousness when compared to the competition "showing up" is "winning E3" 2 months ago I'd have agreed.

NEStalgia

Ralizah

I've owned The Last Story for years. Never got around to playing it.

Maybe I should change that...

Ralizah

Octane

My uncle told me Pikmin 5 is coming to the Game Awards.

Octane

Therad

Octane wrote:

My uncle told me Pikmin 5 is coming to the Game Awards.

Too bad they have stripped another dimension, so it is one dimensional now.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

HobbitGamer

Soup also just reported on MP Trilogy being listed in Sweden. And Amazon Spain broke Smash street date because there's a three day holiday. What the what.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Alantor28

Got Hyrule Warriors Defintive Edition, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for Switch and a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller on Hanukkah last Sunday. And I must say, the Switch Pro Controller is amazing. While I like the Joy-Cons better, I love the Switch Pro Controller even more. Now I hope I can either get Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (Game and Pokeball Plus bundle pack) and Smash Bros Ultimate for my birthday in two weeks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

HobbitGamer

@Alantor28 Congrats!! The Switch version was the first time I played Hyrule Warriors, and I loved it. It's the only 'Warriors' game I've enjoyed enough to own myself. You're gonna love that controller's battery life, too.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DarthNocturnal

@HobbitGamer

Said Swedish retailer openly admits that it's just a rumor and that they think will be announced at the Awards.

And people think gamers jump the gun on these things...

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Alantor28

HobbitGamer wrote:

@Alantor28 Congrats!! The Switch version was the first time I played Hyrule Warriors, and I loved it. It's the only 'Warriors' game I've enjoyed enough to own myself. You're gonna love that controller's battery life, too.

Thanks! I know I will.

Grumblevolcano

@HobbitGamer That'll probably be our February game then if real, Metroid taking the role of last year's Bayonetta reveals.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

@DarthNocturnal Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't trust retail listings, because stuff goes up and down all the time. Or, retailers break date.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Alantor28

BTW, I may play Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate at some point on my Switch, so if anyone would like to help me with some quests, my Friend Code is in my signature.

HobbitGamer

@Alantor28 I think @ReaderRagfish was playing that. I couldn't really get into it, but the demo was impressive.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

HobbitGamer

@johnvboy Yeah. ”This product is only a rumor, but we believe it will be announced at The Game Awards with a launch date of early 2019"

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

PikPi

Metroid Prime Switch would get me to really dig into the thing again after a pretty quiet year in my house. I hope they can somehow maintain the motion controls for those who like them, but we'll see. Having them all portable is pretty cool on its own

PikPi

johnvboy

@HobbitGamer,

With the new game coming I am pretty sure Nintendo would like to introduce the series to those millions of Switch owners,and make some money in the process of course.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Ralizah

I'd have to skip it, as I have the Trilogy sitting on my Wii U hard drive. I can't really justify repurchasing something I already own at full price.

With that said, re-releasing the Trilogy on Switch is a no-brainer, and a perfect way to whet the appetite of series newbies and Switch owners for Metroid Prime 4 in 2020.

Ralizah

Octane

Even if they do, wanna bet it won't be a $20 digital release like it was on Wii U?

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic