Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 35,481 to 35,500 of 69,981

Toy_Link

The reveals for Metroid Prime Trilogy and Mortal Kombat Trilogy were amazing! @Cobalt can you predict the future, because I am startled at how 100% correct you were. Can’t wait for the reveal of the N64 Classic in the November Direct!

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

JaxonH

I told people. I told em.

There is no Metroid announcement. Was fabricated out of thin air all because they saw Reggie wearing a Metroid pin. Ya. There’s your big confirmation.

Is it just me or does it feel like we’ve been down that road before? Think people wouldn’t fall for the same thing twice, yet here we are.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

It wasn't worth staying awake for but the reactions of no Metroid is hilarious.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Deku-Scrub

Ralizah wrote:

Love how disappointed the live chat was after they lathered themselves up for a non-existent Metroid trailer for three hours!

Deku-Scrub

Joycon Boy Forever

Currently Playing:
Switch: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
PS4: Persona 5, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Toy_Link

@Cobalt Oh yes, misreading someone's post due to them abruptly changing the subject(from Koei Tecmo's big game to the MK remastering) is much worse than spreading random (often fake) leaks from online, claiming they're true, and pretend that you discovered it, so you can brag about it later. Gotta love that ad hominem to just show everyone that you can't disprove my claims and just insult me instead.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

GeoChrome

@JaxonH I think it was just a big tease. Reggie even wore a Ridley shirt to TGA, possibly so fans would have more evidence on the rumor that MP4/Trilogy would be coming next year.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

JaxonH

@PolarExperience
I mean, I actually think the odds of the game coming are pretty good. I think it’s a well educated guess based on the evidence and circumstances.

But that’s all it is. For now at least.

And Dauntless coming too. I remember when this game was announced. It’s similar to Monster Hunter, but not exactly the same. It has seasons like Fortnite or Diablo... I hear it’s pretty good actually

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

At the very least Persona Q2 will likely be localized to keep the 3DS alive.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Cobalt

@Mrtoad said "Oh yes, misreading someone's post due to them abruptly changing the subject(from Koei Tecmo's big game to the MK remastering) is much worse than spreading random (often fake) leaks from online, claiming they're true, and pretend that you discovered it, so you can brag about it later. Gotta love that ad hominem to just show everyone that you can't disprove my claims and just insult me instead."

Could you quote me on that ?

Ow, and another stuff, could you quote the sentence where I insult you ?

Edited on by Cobalt

Cobalt

GeoChrome

@JaxonH I don’t doubt the game is coming, I just never thought it would be announced at TGA.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

bluemage1989

Mrtoad wrote:

@Cobalt Oh yes, misreading someone's post due to them abruptly changing the subject(from Koei Tecmo's big game to the MK remastering) is much worse than spreading random (often fake) leaks from online, claiming they're true, and pretend that you discovered it, so you can brag about it later. Gotta love that ad hominem to just show everyone that you can't disprove my claims and just insult me instead.

@Mrtoad What a very sad empty life that guy must have.

bluemage1989

TuVictus

That was a great show. I'm super glad God of War won goty over RDR2. And the smash reveal was a nice surprise. I didn't expect Metroid but I did hope for it! No harm no foul that it wasn't announced though, still plenty of games for me to play anyway

TuVictus

BenGrimm

Ultimate Alliance and Mortal Kombat for Switch! Merry Christmas to me 😁

BenGrimm

bluemage1989

They were some good announcemts. Fingers crossed they deliver good games. I was hoping for Super Mario Party dlc but still happy.

bluemage1989

Cobalt

And "thank you" to have removed the two WonderBoy games of the Switch version... :/
Why the hell the Switch version has to be the less good ? Don't tell me that's a question of place on the cartridge... we talk about MegaDrive's ROMS...

Cobalt

Grumblevolcano

With The Game Awards being very limited on the Nintendo front this time (the big reveal was more Smash), I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Direct next week.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic