Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 34,741 to 34,760 of 69,964

Anti-Matter

LOL
I'm watching America's Next Top Model episode from Youtube on my Nintendo Switch right now.

Anti-Matter

Nemodius

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Nemodius
Psst....
It will be Nintendo HDS.

and out of curiosity, what does the "HDS" stand for friend ???

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Octane

@Nemodius Could you just... calm down? Maybe you need a small break lol.

Octane

Nemodius

Anti-Matter wrote:

LOL
I'm watching America's Next Top Model episode from Youtube on my Nintendo Switch right now.

Awesome !!!
I'd been hittin' full episodes of the U.S. "Who's Line Is It Anyway" all night myself......
still, Netflix would not hurt my feelings

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Nemodius

@subpopz LOL, no, no making up, but whatever, move on already

Anti-Matter

Nemodius wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Nemodius
Psst....
It will be Nintendo HDS.

and out of curiosity, what does the "HDS" stand for friend ???

HDS = HD Dual Screen.
Imagine Switch with Dual Screen like NDS Lite.

Anti-Matter

JaxonH

@Nemodius
Gotta condense what you're saying into a brief paragraph. I dont have the time to read all that

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

Bit rich from the guy who writes literal walls of text!

Anyway, I'm curious what happens to other people's console usage if they have a Switch and PC.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ralizah

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Anyway, I'm curious what happens to other people's console usage if they have a Switch and PC.

What do you mean?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Octane

@PCkid Looks neat, but what is it? No trailer or screenshots?

Octane

Nemodius

@Anti-Matter
I found the dual screen useful, but it was almost ("almost") always used as just a quick start menu thing, I liked it, but feel (for me....opinion), that it's really not a huge deal anymore and (for me on most of MY games) it never really was the selling point, so a dual screen Switch would seem gluttonous and an actual inconvenience (for me)

but if it meant they added another game card slot for backwards compatibility with DS/3DS games, I would love, but only in that case

Edited on by Nemodius

Nemodius

JaxonH wrote:

@Nemodius
Gotta condense what you're saying into a brief paragraph. I dont have the time to read all that

yah, sorry bout that, I'll try to make it more readable bro

Nemodius

[quote=Nemodius]

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Harry's Donuts Suck

makes sense, I'm a Krispy Kreme person muhself

Haruki_NLI

@Ralizah Well, do people use their PS4/Xbox One less if they have a PC and Switch combo?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ralizah

@Knuckles-Fajita I imagine that depends partially on what games are releasing in a given year, and what preference the person already has. A hardcore pony is likely going to play the Playstation version of a game whenever possible. Same with fanboys of the other two companies.

Personally, PS4 tends to be the last platform I look at when deciding if I want to purchase a game, given it lacks the portability of the Switch and the generally superior performance of a decent mid-to-high range rig. But, you know, sometimes things just fall in that direction: NieR: Automata, for example, has performance issues on the PC (although, honestly, it had issues on my base PS4 as well).

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PCkid

@Octane

Maybe we will have some infos during the next Nintendo Direct.

PCkid

EvilLucario

@Knuckles-Fajita My future PS4 will literally become a Bloodborne machine. Why bother with third-party games on it when they are better on Switch and PC?

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NEStalgia

@EvilLucario I still find it funny that anyone would actually play Bloodborne let alone buy a PS for just to play it. Yeah yeah I know it's popular. But it's just.....blegh. Bloodborne made me think I hate Souls. As it turns out, I just hate Bloodborne.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic