Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 34,521 to 34,540 of 69,981

link3710

@nate2017 Honestly, just please use line breaks if you're writing like that. They help with the legibility significantly.

link3710

Nemodius

@ReaderRagfish
$400 ???
man, where you live Rag ???, I paid $300 for my Switch and my Wii U, $200 for my old 3DS XL, $250 for my Wii,

what Nintendo product you buyin' that killin' you for $400 ???
hell most Switch bundles are only $360

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Nemodius

@DarthNocturnal
Whos Ay.......remind me not to move to Prince Edward Island ay !!! (just messing with the "Ay" thing)
didn't know it was so damn expensive man
my wife wanted to move to her "Anne of Green Gables" land she loves from some books and pics, I may be well paid, but DAAAAMN !!!

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Anti-Matter

ReaderRagfish wrote:

You've heard it now folks, cell phones are better than Switches.

Nope.
Smartphones are Worse than Switch.

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

This is magic. This is Comedy Central at its best

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

HobbitGamer

Man @nate2017 brings up some good points that I don't think we've really looked into or discussed before now I mean there really should be some way to have known about all these things before spending money it's crazy that consumers have to know what theere buying in this day and age instead of someone just knifing me in line with a stick until i pay the nice person.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@nate2017
I bought Nintendo Switch for IDR 5,400,000 or US$ 370 on 24 December 2017.

I spent a lot of money for the thing i have PASSION about. (Yay, a lot of Kiddie games on Switch)

I was HAPPY with my Switch purchase.

I DIDN'T Regret anything.

Smartphones are NOT for gaming to me.

Their games are Mostly Lame and i DON'T Care & follow Mainstream lifestyle like that.

I am AGAINST them.

When most peoples keep busy with their smartphones for playing crappy games, i play my Handhelds (3DS / NDS / Switch) at public, in front of them with BETTER games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

redd214

1UP_MARIO wrote:

This is magic. This is Comedy Central at its best

It truly is, I want to hit the ignore button so bad but this is way too good to not watch play out lol

redd214

Anti-Matter

@redd214
Yo, that newbie user nate2017 was talking about how wasteful to buy Switch than cellphones.
Geez..... saltiness about Switch.

Anti-Matter

Nemodius

@Anti-Matter
Sì mio amico, molto cattivo !!!
not a good way to introduce yourself to the NL community, coming out trashing the Switch (and Nintendo in general) on the Switch forums

but he seems a little too familiar with how things are here......for a "Noob"

Edited on by Nemodius

HobbitGamer

i kno rite?? and nitneod wants me to pay for online im like why pay for that i pay my caple people for that already shake my head surpised you even found2 first party games to buy i only know of the plumber one with a spaceship same gameplay as 64 yawn why cant we have call of duty or master chef and other good games even my computer can play more gaems

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ryu_Niiyama

walks in (reads the last two pages) walks back out

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia When our powers combine, we summon Gordon Fishsticks. He channels his inner rage through us.

#MudStrongs

Nemodius

@HobbitGamer
you want the map to the location of the upgraded Super Gorton rain coat and hat ???

link3710

@nate2017 Yeah, if I want to do multimedia stuff I'll use my cell phone. That's the same as always, I don't use the multimedia features on any other video game system either (even VC, I exclusively use Discord on my phone for). While this may be a crazy thought, most people on this forum use video game systems to play video games, so you won't find... anyone who thinks a cell phone is a suitable replacement for the Switch here.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

EvilLucario

This thread right now

Untitled

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

The lack of multimedia is unfortunate. Dont think anyone disagrees with that.

It's the reaction to that fact where I think most will differ. While unfortunate, at the end of the day the system serves the one purpose people buy it for- playing video games, and playing them as handheld or console titles.

As long as the system is delivering on that, the most you'll hear is a little grumbling every now and then. Certainly won't see anyone here claiming a phone is a viable alternative to Switch simply because it can perform auxiliary functions. Auxiliary functions are great and all, but they're like 1% of the full equation. And phones are missing the other 99% which is what Switch can do. Nobody is going to value the 1% auxiliary over the 99% primary. That's just illogical.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Nemodius

people must have some big ass cellphones, because only multimedia thing I really care about is Netflix and Netflix on my phone gives me headaches, I did buy my Switch for gaming, but because of my past systems also had Netflix, I assumed Switch would too, no luck, no big, but so many people keep saying they will use their cellphones for multimedia content, well damn, it's all good to use your phones, but don't even tell me if you had a choice between YouTube, Hulu or Netflix on your phone or your Switch, you would rather say phone only, I'm 90%* satisfied with my Switch, but I still would rather watch Voyager or Dr. Strange or The Last Jedi on my Switch if I had the chance

(only 90% satisfied, referring to the dust in the analog stick problem, not lack of multimedia)

Edited on by Nemodius

link3710

@Nemodius I mean, to be fair, I don't watch Netflix on my cellphone either. But I have a laptop, or a TV both capable of it, and which are far more suitable for Netflix. The Switch doesn't have cellular data, and the only place I go where I can use the wifi is my own house, which has plenty of better options.

Though... I'll admit that now that I'm thinking about it, the fact that I can just bring the movie or show with me when I go around the house, and plop it back on the TV when I'm done may be enough to switch me over if Netflix shows up, who knows?

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic