Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 34,441 to 34,460 of 69,982

Aozz101x

Youtube is coming to switch on November 8, 2018 according to Nintendo's Site
https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendos-site-seemingly-revea...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Nemodius

256GB micro sd cards on amazon less than $20
yes they are made in places that you usually can't pronouce most people's names, but I have purchased many over the years for computer, phone, tablets and more recently, my Switch and CONTRARY to popular propaganda....
YES 95%+ of those cards i have bought over the years have been completely reliable and dependable
(just remember to download the "SD Formatter" app (full version is free) directly from the San Disk website, and format as EXfat before you put into Switch and format in Switch

San Disk Formatter app has a nortorious ability as the best app for getting the most out of your cards but also finds bad sectors and fixes them, and isolates damaged sectors so your data wont become corrupted.
the default Microsoft and Apple formatting apps don't do any of that

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

JaxonH

@jhewitt3476
I can promise you that any 256gb SD card you bought for $20 being shipped from some 3rd World country is NOT a 256gb card.

Oh, it'll work. Yes it will. And it will SHOW that it has 256gb on your PC. But it doesn't. It'll have like 16-64gb, and you won't find out that it's a scam until you try to copy something onto it larger than the actual space it has. It's actually pretty well known by this point, so I'm kind of surprised to see you saying that.

If it's not namebrand, not normal market price, and not being sold by Amazon themselves (and not a 3rd party vendor on Amazon) I guarantee you it's fake. It's a real card, sure, and it has real storage, and it will really tell you it has hundreds of gb... but it doesn't. The scammers make the cards register and show up as having far more space than they actually do.

I recommend you read up on this

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Beware-of-fake-microSD-cards-...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Cobalt
Wait till the holidays are over before pulling out your crystal ball. Pokémon and Smash are around the corner, with a 2D Mario to follow. It's no secret sales have slowed a bit since last year. Obviously that's because there hasn't been a huge massive exclusive. That's the expected outcome, given software drives hardware.

But we're about to get several huge massive exclusives, and Nintendo will at least put out 15m by Y2 end, even if they don't hit 20m... it's not like sales are suddenly dropping off a cliff and they're doing Wii U numbers now... they're just not breaking Guinness world records anymore

And that just isn't worth sensationalizing. But if you're going to sensationalize, at least wait until the holidays are over first so you have some actual facts rather than predictions.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo's Q3 results are what to look out for to be honest. If Q3 results are slowed growth then there's a big problem.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nemodius

@JaxonH you cannot promise me, because i have purchased many and used up many with what seemed like the right amount, I have three cards housing my whole collection of 437 backed up DVDs, most of my research at work is not 64GB on a quoted 256GB card, you may have had your bad experiences, but i only spoke of my experiences and also gave instructions on the fixing of questionable cards

do not tell me about something i own and have tested, I did not buy these items and only use 10% of the space and come on here to lie and say that my personal experiences are exaggerated

I never said they are not faultless, but yes, after purchasing these cards for myself as well as reselling them to other Switch and Flashcart users for many years now and have never had issues or complaints from my own customers, I'm not going to come in here and risk my cred on some b.s.

talk about you had bad experiences with those fine, it's fair, but don't say I'm lying or exaggerating

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

GrailUK

@Cobalt Pack it up Nintendo. It's not worth getting out of bed for 168billion yen. Bunch of slackers.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

JaxonH

@jhewitt3476
I'm sorry but I just refuse to believe that.

I never accused you of coming on here and lying, in fact I didn't accuse you of anything. What I suggested is that you are mistaken, despite the fact you adamantly believe you are not mistaken.

Ask @Spooney_Tech about the lesson he had to learn the hard way.

My post was to accomplish two things- 1 to help you, not "accuse" you, and 2 prevent others from reading your post and thinking that it's OK to go on Amazon and buy a 256gb microSD card for $20, because they WILL get a bogus card. People who don't know any better read posts like yours and think it's all legit, and it's absolutely not all legit. Real SD cards are not that cheap, and anyone selling them that cheap is scamming you one way or another, whether you realize or not. It's important that everyone understand that so that nobody loses their money.

Edited on by JaxonH

bluemage1989

@Anti-Matter I am not normally wowed by cover art but... that is some incredible cover art right there. Very impressed.

bluemage1989

Haruki_NLI

Switch sales are slowing apparently.

Despite being up compared to the same quarter last year.

Now unless this is some weird reverse world...I don't see it.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

RR529

Finished up the story mode in Dragon Ball FighterZ earlier today. I'll probably play around in Arcade mode for awhile (probably long enough to unlock SSGSS Goku, and play around with the characters not used in story mode), but then I'll probably be done with it for awhile.

There's really nothing that really excites me now until Smash however. Still haven't got around to Octopath or Torna, but I think I've had my fill of JRPGs for the year, and while there are a few other titles I'm interested in (Blade Strangers, SNK Heroines, the South Park games, Resi Evil Revelations Collection, and Code of Princess EX off the top of my head), I'm just not excited enough about them to gear up a purchase.

Anyhow, I've now had my Switch for about a year, and have built up quite the physical collection:

• Atelier Lydie & Suelle: the Alchemists & the Mysterious Paintings
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
  • Dragon Quest Builders
  • Fire Emblem Warriors
  • Go Vacation
  • Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition
  • Kirby Star Allies
  • the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (this a gift)
  • Shining Resonance Refrain
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

-Green-

No one wanted to commit to their seppuku pact. I bought the swords and everything guys.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

link3710

@Knuckles-Fajita Switch sales aren't meeting Nintendo's (pretty crazy tbh) 20 million in a year projections, that's where people are getting the 'slowing' from. I've been expecting them to hit between 17-18 million, and it looks like they're on track for that, still well above year 1.

link3710

Haruki_NLI

@link3710 That's not slowing sales. That's sales not meeting internal expectations.

The sales themselves have not slowed.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Nemodius

@Knuckles-Fajita sales of a system always reduces 4 months before December, the games coming out Oct-March, the Switch will bust ass again

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic