Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 33,301 to 33,320 of 69,981

IceClimbers

So for this month I'm gonna play through RE Revelations 2 and then Bayonetta 1+2. Seems fitting for October I think.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Haruki_NLI

Beat Mega Man 11.

Then immediately live streamed a Buster only run.

I'm a monster

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

By the way there seems to be a new theory around suggesting that there'll be Smash Ultimate news next week. Changes to the character page of the Smash website and the challenger playlist on Youtube which has only happened in the past close to newcomer reveals.

With the 7 day free trial out of the way, a Smash Ultimate demo would be an incentive for people to subscribe to Nintendo Switch Online earlier rather than later.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Toy_Link

Grumblevolcano wrote:

By the way there seems to be a new theory around suggesting that there'll be Smash Ultimate news next week. Changes to the character page of the Smash website and the challenger playlist on Youtube which has only happened in the past close to newcomer reveals.

With the 7 day free trial out of the way, a Smash Ultimate demo would be an incentive for people to subscribe to Nintendo Switch Online earlier rather than later.

Isn't Nintendo's quarterly report coming soon? I'd imagine that they'll say something about how the NOS is doing, maybe give the number of subscribers. A Global TestSmash would definitely be able to boost their numbers.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

IceClimbers

@Mrtoad Don't think that's due until the end of the month.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

link3710

@Mrtoad The report will probably only have figures up until the end of September per usual.

link3710

Haruki_NLI

You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Mew

Finished Undertale for the 3rd time, except this time on a nintendo console. God I love that game

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

TuVictus

Just saw a rumor about an updated switch releasing next year. I think that would be decent timing. I'm personally hoping for either a bigger screen or an updated one with better battery life. There's lots of potential to refine the design.

TuVictus

Buizel

I'm happy with a new model as long s it doesn't interfere with hardware compatibility, i. e. Still works with the current joycons and dock. I'd consider upgrading if it included a significantly better screen and two sd slots.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

FragRed

The report makes it sound like Nintendo isn't happy with the lack of hardware sales this year so far, which is why they are looking into the hardware revision. That should be a worry if the Switch's momentum isn't keeping pace.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

gcunit

Dear Nintendo,

Its not the hardware that's slowed sales.

Kind Regards

Wii U

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

Who is Wii U?

Wii U is the sound of Ambulance sirens.
Weeee Youuuu Weeee Youuuu Weeee Youuuu......

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

The reasoning sounds really off, surely it's obvious to realize the 2018 game lineup is the cause of reduced momentum?

So I'm going with this rumour being fake.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Qwertyninty

All about that DBFZ life. Love the game so much. Get about an hour or so in every night while in bed. Easily one of the best games available for the system.

Qwertyninty

TuVictus

Speaking of that, since my GCU has officially ran out, I think I might as well get it digitally. I really hope there are tons more like me

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic