Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 33,241 to 33,260 of 69,981

NEStalgia

@Yosheel @Spoony_Tech This is frustrating.....you must be someone I know under another name....and I can't place who (and I never really look at the NNID names ) I need a hint!!

NEStalgia

Spoony_Tech

@Yosheel Signature, what's that lol. Yeah I dont look at them often enough but when I figured out who you were I looked and said dah, it's right there.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NEStalgia

Wait is it Mewpheel? It sounds obvious now....duh.... Somehow I picture a Yoshi Eel every time I see it and never connected the dots

UGH this site should prevent name changes (or track prior names/avatars like some forum software does.)

NEStalgia

Spoony_Tech

@NEStalgia I @the name above, I also use to think of him as simply morph.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Yosheel wrote:

It's a secret to everybody.

But i knew your previous user name before you changed into Yosheel.
It was not a secret anymore, eh ?

Anti-Matter

IceClimbers

@JaxonH Following up from yesterday, Mega Man 11 has shot up to #17 on the US eShop chart. South Park has also crept in at #30.

Anyways, over the weekend I finished Spider-Man. What an amazing game. The combat is pretty fluid once you get the hang of it, the web swinging is insanely satisfying, and the story is great (and oh man, that ending... absolutely was not prepared for that). My GOTY so far.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Therad

Yosheel wrote:

Not enough video game references

Yoshbass, is that enough references?

IceClimbers wrote:

@JaxonH Following up from yesterday, Mega Man 11 has shot up to #17 on the US eShop chart. South Park has also crept in at #30.

Anyways, over the weekend I finished Spider-Man. What an amazing game. The combat is pretty fluid once you get the hang of it, the web swinging is insanely satisfying, and the story is great (and oh man, that ending... absolutely was not prepared for that). My GOTY so far.

That game almost made me want a PS4, almost.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

JaxonH

@IceClimbers
Good to see.

Ya Spiderman looked great. Still haven't unwrapped mine though. A shame cause I'd play the heck out of it on a hybrid system. Same thing happened with GoW. 2 hours, then got sidetracked as I played other games like DKC everywhere else I went, came home and just kept running time trials in Tropical Freeze.

One day I'll check it out. Maybe it'll surpass Maximum Carnage, my personal fave Spiderman game (seriously that game was phenomenal)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

Trying to play Mega Man 11 while on night shifts is hard.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

My GotY so far would have to be Torna, it got a standalone release so it counts and my top 10 is full of Wii U ports.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Qwertyninty

Are people not excited for and playing fighterz? I don’t see much any activity for it on the forums. I got it yesterday and loving the port. Going to put a lot of time into trying to become a pro at the game.

Qwertyninty

Haruki_NLI

@Qwertyninty The competitive scene will be. The ability to practice on your Switch between matches is invaluable at tournaments

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Octane

@JaxonH What is it you didn't like about RE7? I thought it was received pretty well by most fans of the franchise.

Octane

Qwertyninty

@Knuckles-Fajita yes. I just haven’t seen a thread for it here like with other games. It’s an amazing game and great port for switch. Hope it sells well.

Qwertyninty

NEStalgia

@Grumblevolcano Torna, IMO is better than the main game. I mean I miss Rex, Nia, and Tora/Poppi, and and I do wish the world was bigger, but just focusing on a fixed party without the RNG companions, plus the QoL changes makes, IMO a far more enjoyable experience. I do wish it was bigger, but the main game used the size against it sometimes, spreading things like quests across this whole huge universe and you're looking for one little collection point somewhere on an outcropping. The local nature here is a lot more manageable, and the party seems a lot more focused and developed as a result. Plus the jazz music is very special. And I love how close knit the party is. It's bittersweet though considering you know it's a tragic tale, so you feel bad getting attached to characters, and even the people you help along the way because you know it's all meaningless.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic