Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 33,041 to 33,060 of 69,964

Anti-Matter

Tsurii wrote:

Looks childish and ugly. Seriously? No blood or cute girls? The heck is that even, who'd ever want to play that. I'll stick with Doom and Senran Kagura, thankyouverymuch

I just wanna try something, don't mind me

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

Sony finally caved in to the mass complaining and Fortnite is getting full crossplay.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

@IceClimbers Don't forget Fire Emblem: Three Houses is almost certainly first half 2018 somewhere as well considering their comments at E3 about it. I'm kind of expecting it in March honestly, with Yoshi in May. I think we can safely expect Town late summer, and Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing not until the end of the year though. Honestly, one more Wii U port (Wonderful 101 or TMS#FE or XCX please) and Bayo 3 releasinng next year as well would make it pretty much perfect for me. Not that that's too likely, but still.

I'm also half-expecting Star Fox racing to be announced in January as a June release, but who knows there.

link3710

TuVictus

My brain hasn't even processed anything past January just because it's filled with so many games already that thinking anything past it is almost too overwhelming lol

TuVictus

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
I heard

That's fantastic news. The last barrier has been removed... kinda. They said "select software" meaning, games big enough where people complain and give bad press. Everything else will be out of luck.

Still, it's a step in the right direction. Gotta respect their about face, even if it's a partial one.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

EvilLucario

I care nothing about Fortnite, but this is a big precedent. Could lead to every game being crossplay, which is only beneficial since it would allow the entire game to be united instead of split.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

FragRed

@Cobalt Now that is unexpected. Wish they were working on an official F-Zero but am looking forward to whatever they announce!

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Octane

@FragRed I know it's kinda cheap, but if they changed the visuals a little, slapped some Captain Falcon lines in there, and a big ''F-Zero NX'' logo on the box. It would probably be a lot more successful than Fast Racing ever was. Not that it isn't a good game, but a digital-only title won't beat a big retail game with a better-known brand attached to it.

Octane

FragRed

@Octane Not just a physical game, but a physical game of a Nintendo IP people have been craving for 13 years? It would have a lot of hype around it from fans, social media and the media in general. Unfortunately as this isn't something from a Direct, I don't think it will be happening.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

IceClimbers

@link3710 Oh I didn't forget about Fire Emblem! I just have the opposite expectation as you - I think Yoshi will be in March with Fire Emblem in May.

I'm mostly focusing on early 2019 (Q1) though. February is the month that I'm not entirely sure about as far as the "big" game goes. My personal prediction is Wonderful 101, though it could just as easily be TMS or even Daemon X Machina (I expect this to be a July/August title personally). Maybe even Metroid Prime Trilogy HD lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers I think February's game will be announced at The Game Awards like Bayonetta 1+2 was announced last time. Smash trailer, a port/remaster for February 2019 and teaser for upcoming game that's at the very earliest coming fall/holiday 2019.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@FragRed Indeed. Not saying they should've done that instead of FAST RMX, but you know, they could do that, if Nintendo wanted it. They would also please the people that have been asking for it. It's a win-win situation in that regard. Now I know F-Zero has never been a system seller, but I don't think it would hurt the Switch, nor do I think that the franchise is a lost cause.

Anyway, yeah, that won't be announced, I agree, but we can dream right?

Octane

GrailUK

Dammit. Castlevania compilation is PS4 exclusive. Whhhyyyyy!?!. Sniff sniff.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

@GrailUK Don't fall for it, probably just timed exclusivity.

Grumblevolcano

TuVictus

Yeah, it's been proven enough times by now. I'm sure it'll end up on xbox and Switch later on.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

GrailUK

Oh, I hope so.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

EvilLucario

Too many games anyway. Gonna just play other games when they come out

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano I think that will only be the case if it's Metroid Prime Trilogy HD. Otherwise I think we'll get February's big game announced in the inevitable January Direct.

Though if it's Daemon X Machina then I can see us getting a new trailer and release date at the Game Awards. There's nothing that says they have to repeat the announcement structure they used last year after all!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers I think Wonderful 101 could fit in with a Game Awards reveal, Bayonetta 3 and Wonderful 101 are both by Platinum. January announcement is too late for a February release unless digital only.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic