Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 32,161 to 32,180 of 34,547

RR529

A couple of interesting games have popped up on the Japanese eShop.

One appears to be a WWII based tank game that seems to be download only, as it's only ¥1,100.

The other is a cartoony baseball game that has the licensing of all the Japanese baseball leagues (both men's and women's), as well as some sort of extra baseball themed mini games/side modes such as what appears to be an RPG mode. It's developed by Namco Bandai and features motion controls.

Edited on by RR529

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Octane

I'm Octane, the bringer of truth...

Monster Hunter is an RPG.

Also, pineapple on pizza is a big no.

You're welcome.

Octane

EvilLucario

@Octane We need to have an intervention, pineapple on pizza is the best and I will not hear otherwise.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@NEStalgia Story mode usually doesn't get you scrub cred. Ragequitting is way more annoying.
-running down your responses in order; been away due to family.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Please tag me before you sent a Friend Request. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

Fruit, fish, and vegetables belong nowhere near a pizza.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

darkfenrir

Alright, for the ones that are excited for Dead Cells... Prepurchase is up now at NA, as well as having 20% discount for Pre Orders Immediately snatched and downloading~

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

EvilLucario

@Ralizah I thought you were cool, now we can't be friends anymore! You will know the true tastiness of pineapple pizza and you! Will! Like it!!!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Knuckles-Fajita

This entire conversation is why I am an advocate for humanity to be wiped out.

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

49/50 followers - Sep 2

Ralizah

My favorite pizza is probably from a pizza chain called "Anthony's Pizza and Pasta" that seems to operate exclusively in Colorado.

If we're talking mult-national chains, though, I've yet to find anything that beats the meat lover's stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. The thing is so loaded down with cheese and various kinds of meats that it can barely maintain its structural integrity when you pick up a piece.

@Alikan The tomato sauce usually has other stuff mixed in with it to not make it taste much like a tomato product, though.

@EvilLucario Tried it. Hated it. Anytime I eat a pizza with pineapple on it, I end up with a little pile of pineapple bits on the plate that I've picked out of the pizza.

Ice Cream is cool. Hamburger is cool. But I don't want ice cream on my hamburger, ya know?

Edited on by Ralizah

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

JaxonH

Octane wrote:

You're welcome.

All hail the bringer of truth

@Joeynator3000
So when does the Monster Hunter hype train officially leave the station? Cause I'm itching to buy my tickets.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Octane

@Ralizah Mentioning Pizza Hut means all your pizza-related opinions become irrelevant.

Octane

MisterPi

Ralizah wrote:

Ice Cream is cool. Hamburger is cool. But I don't want ice cream on my hamburger, ya know?

bunch of emojis with praying/clapping hands and 100's with red underlines

MisterPi

DarthNocturnal

Ice cream on..... pizza? Does not compute.

I like pineapple... just, keep it away from my pizza. Meatlovers all the way.

EDIT: Whoops. Misread the original statement... which, kinda mirrors the one I just made.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Joeynator3000

JaxonH wrote:

Octane wrote:

You're welcome.

All hail the bringer of truth

@Joeynator3000
So when does the Monster Hunter hype train officially leave the station? Cause I'm itching to buy my tickets.

...Wat?

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep the main channel PG-ish.

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

rallydefault

@Octane
Every now and then: I would say maybe twice a year, will I order Pizza Hut. It's usually during a moment of weakness.

But dang if that stuffed crust isn't satisfying for a hot second.

rallydefault

ReaderRagfish

I don't discriminate against pizza. I'll eat any kind from any place, even pineapple or Pizza Hut. I don't believe in bad pizza, except for the pizza that was served in the school cafeteria.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Trajan

What are some neon green skins or wraps that people recommend? Obviously non-damaging.

I've heard skins are better since wraps never stay on. I just want neon green joy cons.

"Although PS2 was a sales success because it had a DVD player function, it troubled me that we had moved to a hardware where the sole function wasn’t playing games,” - Satoru Iwata

FragRed

@Octane I never liked Pizza Hut, and nor did anyone else looking at the fact they closed down and now there is none near us. I am glad.

ENGAGE VG NEWS & REVIEWS SITE LAUNCHING SOON: www.engagevg.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic