Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 31,701 to 31,720 of 69,950

Buizel

@Knuckles-Fajita That is fair, I guess we don't know the full extent of Sony's relationship with Suzuki regarding Shenmue 3. But 1+2 being on Xbox and PC does tell me that they at least have a chance of coming to Switch.

Ah well, I'm perfectly happy with it on PC tbh.

At least 2'8".

IceClimbers

Apparently Morphies Law is hella laggy and buggy. Needed more time in the oven!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

GrailUK

@IceClimbers Have they tried turning the Switch off then reloading (that sorted problems out in the past lol)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

GrailUK

I've just read a tweet saying Grandia 1 and 2 HD are coming to the Switch.

Erm…
Ah...
Ummm….

O....M....G....

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Haruki_NLI

@GrailUK Sir I need you to show me some receipts

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Spoony_Tech

Best deal yet.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TuVictus

Not specifically Switch related, but just like everyone knew would happen, Amazon is axing their 20% off on pre orders. They'd already restricted it before, but now we get the final death knell. Thanks a whole lot, Best Buy. Perfect example of how less competition is bad for consumers

TuVictus

IceClimbers

So I caved in and double dipped on Bayonetta 1+2. Looking forward to playing these on the go after finishing RE.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

veeflames

Wait, A Hat in Time is coming to the Switch?! Ugh, and just the other day I picked it up on Steam, telling myself that it's not heading for the Switch anytime soon.
This might just be one game I'll double dip on. I don't have a great gaming laptop (lel it's a MacBook Air) and AHiT was that one game I'm really interested in playing, so why not.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

JaxonH

A Hat In Time coming to Switch

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

@MisterPi Yeah, it was pretty obvious that Best Buy's GCU was the reason for Amazon's 20% off preorders.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

The question is, how many more hours/days will it be until Nintendo Life get articles up on the recent Switch announcements

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Octane

@MisterPi Meanwhile people are eagerly awaiting the digital-only future. You know, the digital storefront where platform holders have a 100% monopoly on games being sold. Great! I cannot wait!

Octane

Spoony_Tech

@FragRed Over under I would say is 10 hours, now taking bets!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Octane It's going to get worse than that, especially if Microsoft's streaming plans work out. Pay $60 to stream CoD IIIIIIIIIIIIIII on the PS5 for 24 hours.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

@DarthNocturnal That's true, but I brought the game during last month's Steam summer sale - more than two weeks ago. In addition, I actually refunded the game once because the Mac version wouldn't work with my controllers (Xbox One and Pro Controller), but I got the game again after I found out that the Windows version worked just fine.

I guess I could try and get another refund now that the game is indeed coming to Switch, but I wouldn't count on anything being done. It's fine, anyway; I'll just have A Hat in Time on my games list for when I get a more powerful PC (which is why I got the game again despite the Mac version not working great with controllers) or something like that. I almost never double dip on games, but A Hat in Time is one game I'll probably double dip on since I really want to play that game.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Ryu_Niiyama

@GrailUK I just bought the dreamcast copy of II. grumble grumble Here is hoping they port 3 as well. (which i just bought in japanese. sigh)

That's it I'm just going to save money till the end of the year and buy my games in december...at least that way I am less likely to get hit by double dips.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic