Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 28,961 to 28,980 of 45,946

JaxonH

Price drop on South Park Fractured But Whole- $39.99 on Amazon. Wow. That was super quick. Game hasn't even been out a month yet. While sales do seem to be better than I initially feared, this does perhaps suggest the game did not sell quite as well as they were hoping. Either way it's a great deal for anyone who hasn't picked it up

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BBDZGTN/ref=ox_sc_sfl_ti...

@skywake
That's true, but it's not going to make some radical difference. All that will mean is that the prices will actually fall some. Which no one disputes prices will fall over time. They will. But they're not going to fall that far that soon. The 512gb m.2 42mm SSD I just paid $340+ for isn't going to be $49.99 by the end of this generation. It's just not.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: The Witcher 3, Dragon Quest XI S, Ori and the Blind Forest, Ni No Kuni, Astral Chain

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

Ralizah

@JaxonH A much better price point, but reports of game-breaking bugs make me hesitant to invest in it. When and if they patch the worst of the bugs, though, I'm definitely buying this.

Ralizah

JaxonH

@Ralizah
They did announce they're working on a patch, so it shouldn't be too long.

Really though it's the one side quest you want to avoid. My friend is almost done with the game, and never had any issues but he knew to avoid that optional quest from the start.

But yeah hopefully they will release the patch soon

PLAYING
NS: The Witcher 3, Dragon Quest XI S, Ori and the Blind Forest, Ni No Kuni, Astral Chain

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

OorWullie

I wonder if we will see Rage 2 by Bethesda announced as coming to Switch today? The reveal is supposedly happening today and going by Bethesda's previous comments they will be releasing their future titles on Switch. I think we will probably have to wait till E3 for a Switch announcement as big as that though.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

MsJubilee

OorWullie wrote:

I wonder if we will see Rage 2 by Bethesda announced as coming to Switch today? The reveal is supposedly happening today.

It's actually coming tomorrow hence the 5/14 Bethesda been putting in their twitter posts.

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DarthNocturnal

TheLobster wrote:

Yay!... and awwww. I was hoping they'd take the opportunity to package in a 2nd controller, and maybe add another game or two (like the real SMB2 and/ or EB Beginnings). And add in rewind.

Unless they're just re-using an image of the old box. But hey, I'm just glad it's back, and coming sooner then expected.

EDIT: No word on extra controllers, and supposedly, any mention of them is now gone from the website.... they'd better pack in two if they aren't selling them separately.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

EvilLucario

Boy, I can't wait to kill someone over the thirty copies they'll make, which would be a step up from the twenty they made last shipment :^]

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Aozz101x

Next Move, make an N64 Classic please!
i'll surly cash out the amount of money day 1!

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

skywake

JaxonH wrote:

But they're not going to fall that far that soon. The 512gb m.2 42mm SSD I just paid $340+ for isn't going to be $49.99 by the end of this generation. It's just not.

$200AU for a wd blue m.2 ssd, not on special. A 500gb had here retails for $60au which is the price floor for hdds. So that's where I'm coming from....

Edited on by skywake

Some good Aussie musics: King Gizzard, Pond, TFS
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Therad

skywake wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

But they're not going to fall that far that soon. The 512gb m.2 42mm SSD I just paid $340+ for isn't going to be $49.99 by the end of this generation. It's just not.

$200AU for a wd blue m.2 ssd, not on special. A 500gb had here retails for $60au which is the price floor for hdds. So that's where I'm coming from....

the same one costs roughly 175 dollars in Sweden. With included 25% VAT.

But looking at single products isn't productive.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

OorWullie

@MsJubilee It was already the 14th for me when I left that comment.If you're in the States I'm at least 11 hours ahead of you. I just come back to this time zone a couple of days ago,need a couple more to adjust.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

FragRed

@Winklebottom I can see Nintendo not doing a N64 mini console. Nintendo aren't remembered as fondly during this time period and some of the best/most remembered games aren't available to them for use.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

DarthNocturnal

@FragRed

They'd only put about 10-15 games on it anyway. More then enough for their biggest 1st party hits, with maybe one or two 3rd party games.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

@JaxonH A much better price point, but reports of game-breaking bugs make me hesitant to invest in it. When and if they patch the worst of the bugs, though, I'm definitely buying this.

This

I'm not going to invest my money and especially my time if it's going to be wasted. Fix you buggy mess and then ill consider it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Harmonie

FragRed wrote:

@Winklebottom I can see Nintendo not doing a N64 mini console. Nintendo aren't remembered as fondly during this time period and some of the best/most remembered games aren't available to them for use.

I'm sure a lot of people around my age have a high amount of nostalgia for the N64 and its games. I know I do.

The thing is... I'd much rather have those games on my Switch rather than some novelty item.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Lroy

Can anyone tell me if there is a recommended and safe to use USB-to-USB-C adapter for the Nintendo Switch? I have recently bought the HORI Arcade Stick and understand this requires an adapter to be connected with the Switch in order to work in Table-Top mode. Thanks in advance, understandably this is causing me quite some consternation as in recent weeks there has been a lot of talk about the Switch being broken by connecting things to the USB-C port on the system. Obviously, I want to protect myself and buy the right cable, officially endorsed by Nintendo if such a thing even exists?

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Aozz101x

it would be cool to see N64 on Switch. (and i have no problem with that.)

Edited on by Aozz101x

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

TheLobster

I think they'll do Game Boy Classic next, myself.

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

Switch Friend Code: SW-5549-9228-7780 | 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2545-4434 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLobster | Twitter:

Knuckles-Fajita

Star Fox....racing game....

oh....boy...

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic